他住得离这儿不远哦
It's not even that far away.
哇 这么快就到了
Hey, wow. That didn't take long.
是很快 不就九个小时嘛
No, it did not. Just nine hours, boys.
欢迎来到亚利桑那州
Welcome to Arizona.
棒极啦
All right.
有人早餐想来杯啤酒吗
Who wants a breakfast beer?
我这儿有几瓶超冰的啤酒 放在干冰里的哦
I got some extremely cold ones on dry ice back here.
我不用了 我有爪哇咖啡
Not me. Got my java.
这已经是第九杯了吧
I'm on my ninth one right now?
所以我现在感觉倍儿棒
So I'm going pretty good, man.
就像搭了深夜航♥班♥ 不过一点都不累
I feel like I just flew a red-eye, but I feel good.
我的神啊兄弟们 他家就在这儿啦
What the frick, dude. The house is right here, man.
我们能行 我们能行
We're good, we're good...
没错 不过在路边停车是
Yeah, but park it down the street, that's like
我们第一条规矩
one of the first rules of...
好了 大家调到第九频道
Okay, everybody turn to channel nine
避免我们走散了
in case we were to get separated.
是 收到
Yep, copy that.
收到Blake的"收到"
Roger Blake's "Copy that."
好的 收到Ders和Blake的"收到"
Okay, copy Ders' and Blake's "Copy that."
喂 不要重复我的"收到"啊
Okay, well, stop copying me, dude.
我都说过了
I said it.
超屌♥警官
Deputy Dong!
快开门 你个婊♥子♥
Open up, you bitch ass!
嘿 嘿 嘿 这可不再是游戏了啊
Hey, hey, hey! This ain't a game anymore!
快点 哥们 我们知道你在里面
Come on, man. We know you're in there.
我们可都听见你放的菊花婊神曲了
We can hear your bitch-ass music.
他真是个婊♥子♥
He's being a bitch ass.
好吧 我有主意了
All right, I got an idea.
我去房♥子后面看看
I'm gonna go check around back.
我也有主意了 就是
I have an idea too, and it's...
去后面看看 收到 - 正面出击就是我的主意
Check in the back, Roger. - It's in the front.
抱歉
Sorry.
如果在干冰里混一点啤 牛油果
Maybe if we mix dry ice with some be... avocados...
然后呢 - 也许我们就能制♥造♥出另一个
Okay. - Maybe we can create another...
等等 你不能直接用手碰干冰
Wait, you can't touch it with your bare hands.
你想干嘛 - 为什么它这么粘
What are you doing? - Oh, why is it sticking to me?
噢太粘了 噢
Oh, it's sticking to me. Oh... oh!
好烫啊 - 坚持住 坚持住
Oh, it's so hot! - Hang on, hang on.
太烫啦 冰怎么会这么烫
It's so hot. Why is ice hot?
冰不应该是凉的吗 - 我来帮你
It's supposed to be cold! - Here, let me help you.
我来帮你 - 不 我要用脑袋撞碎它
Let me help you. - No, I'm gonna break it with my head.
用脑袋试试 - 什么
on my head. - What?
不要 你想怎样
No. What are you...
忍♥一下 对了我有热咖啡
Hang on. My hot coffee, my hot coffee.
用咖啡把它融掉 咖啡可以的
I'm gonna melt it. I'm gonna melt it.
准备好
Ready?
嗷 - 哇真的可以
Oh. Ow. - Hey, it worked.
咖啡烫死我的眼睛啦
The coffee's burning my eyes.
该死 真抱歉 - 噢天
Shoot, sorry. - Ow, God.
噢上帝啊 他还好吗
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
我先是被冰块烫伤了
I was burned by ice,
之后又被咖啡烫了
and then I was burned by coffee.
很疼啊 疼死人家了
It hurts. It hurts so bad.
是他吗 - 是谁
Is it him? - Am I who?
不是 别说了
No. Stop.
你说一捆柴是什么
What is a bundle of sticks?
嘘 别说了
Shh, stop it.
你认为一捆柴是什么
What do you consider a bundle of sticks?
别说了 住嘴 噢 警♥察♥来了
Stop it, stop... Oh, we got cops.
警♥察♥来了 有警♥察♥
We got cops. There's a cop.
刚才一片混乱 老爸
There was this whole thing, dad.
特别疯狂 你都没看见
I mean, it was... it was insane. Hey, you missed
乱糟糟的 - 你在外头干什么
like this whole ordeal. - What are you doing outside?
赶紧进屋去
Come on, get inside.
别让邻居们看到你 赶紧进去
The neighbors are gonna see you. Come on, inside.
快看 那是超屌♥警官 - 兄弟 他是个条子啊
Deputy Dong, that's him. - Dude, he's a cop?
难怪他枪打得这么好
No wonder he's so good at the game.
我现在才明白 - 这名字真逗
Now I get it. - It's a funny name.
跟我想象中不太一样 哎 算了
I thought it was just, like, about... well, anyway.
黑色行动小组的Dreble特工呼叫
This is Black Ops Agent Dreble
黑色行动小组Blazer大叔
to Black Ops Agent Uncle Blazer.
你的位置 Blazer大叔
What is your location, Uncle Blazer?
别这么叫我了 我要改成"Chamilitary之人"
No, uh, actually, I'm going by "Chamilitary Man."
就像我是Chamillionaire的说唱组合成员
Yeah, as in Chamillionaire's rap group.
Chamillionaire 美国知名说唱歌♥手 外号♥"混音弥赛亚"
你还记得那位歌♥手吧
You remember him, right?
你得赶紧出来 伙计
You gotta get out of there, dude.
他是个警♥察♥ 他就在屋子里
He's a cop. He's there.
刚才外面一片混乱
And there was all this loud commotion outside.
噢 完蛋了 全赶一起了
Oh, poop... And pee mixed together.
我出去的时候看到 - 我不想听 Nate
So I went to go see... - I don't care, Nate.
我刚参加完我警队里好哥们的葬礼
I just buried one of my best friends on the force.
没心情管你那些一惊一乍
I'm not in the mood for your drama.
天啊 老爸 我很抱歉 - 好了 别说话了
God, dad, I'm sorry. - Okay, just shut up.
去把那闹哄哄的音乐关了 把波本酒拿来
Turn off this crap music and put out the bourbon.
一会警队会有很多人来
I got half the force coming over here.
噢 我的天啊 黑色行动小组蓝色Blazer特工
Oh, my God. Black Ops Agent Blue Blazer.
好多警♥察♥往这边来了
The place is crawling with Popozaos.
到处都是警♥察♥ 通话完毕
Popozaos everywhere. Over.
兄弟们 我被困在衣柜里了
Guys. I'm trapped in the closet.
赶紧把我救出去
You gotta get me outta here fast.
营救方案很难计划的
Okay, well, plans are hard to think of,
我们需要点时间
so it might take us a minute.
啊 啊 住手 你个小...
Ah! Ah! Stop, you little...
啊噢 你个小贱♥人♥
Ow, you bitch!
离门远点 离门远点
Away from the door! Away from the door!
疼啊 疼 兄弟 我不是来伤害你的
Ow, ow! Dude, I'm not here to hurt you.
我就想删除超屌♥警官的游戏账号♥啊
I'm just here to erase Deputy Dong's a-account, okay?
啊呀 揪死我了
Ah, my roots.
你想删掉我爸的游戏账号♥
Delete my dad's account?
那会毁了他的 太棒了 我要入伙
That would destroy him. Yeah, I'm in.
真的吗 - 是啊 真真的
You are? - Oh, completely.
他逼我从设计学院退学
He made me drop out of design school
因为他不喜欢我Instagram上
because he didn't like the "Offensive photos"
那些"极具冒犯性的图片" 但我心里明白
on my Instagram account, but I know
他就是不喜欢我的生活方式
it's really because he doesn't like my lifestyle.
你的生活方式 对啊 对
Your lifestyle. Sure, sure.
更别提他一天到晚总是
Not to mention he's constantly throwing around
说那些仇恨性言论
that hate speech 24/7
跟游戏里的朋友骂来骂去的
with all his friends on that stupid gaming system.
是啊 是啊 他确实
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the guy
喜欢说"鸡♥奸♥佬"这个词
likes to throw the word around.
我知道他那幼稚的任天堂在哪
Well, I know where he keeps the stupid Nintendo.
你♥爸♥玩的不是任天堂
Okay, it's not a Nintendo, actually.
任天堂也不幼稚啊
And Nintendos aren't stupid.
它在我们这辈人的记忆中
They're actually one of the flawless machines
简直完美无瑕
of our generation.
现在我们得搞清楚
Okay, I think we need to figure out
Blake到底被困在哪个衣柜里
which closet Blake's trapped in...
对滴 - 然后我们挖个隧♥道♥
Right. - And then tunnel.
我已经在这儿开挖了
I've already started right here.
不过 我越琢磨吧
But, you know, the more I think about it,
越觉得这计划挺糟糕的
the more that that's a horrible plan
猴年马月才能挖完
'cause that might take too long.
真闹心 - 是啊 说的没错
Damn it. - Yeah, nice.
计划有变 - 这个想法还是挺棒的
Change of plans. - Nice imagination, though.
什么声音 - 什么声音 我有一颗少年心
+What is that? -Yeah. What? I'm a child at heart.
谁在说话
Hey... who is this?
你最好的朋友Blake
It's your best friend Blake.
我可不认识什么Blake
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表