我这辈子从没见过Alice这样
I've never seen Alice like that in my life.
好像马上就要自杀了
I mean, she looked like she was gonna kill herself
就像铁血战士里的铁血战士一样
like the predator does in Predator.
嘿 别剧透 - 你说什么呢
Whoa, spoiler alert. - What are you talking about?
咱们俩一起看的啊
We've watched the Rredator together.
是啊 之后就忘了 这样我才能再看一遍嘛
Yeah, and then I forgot, so I could enjoy it again.
没事 至少现在我们知道了扯淡姐(Miss B.S)名字里的
Cheer up, 'cause at least now we know what the B.S.
B.S指的是 背叛别人的小婊砸
in "Miss B.S." Stands for... betrayal slut.
如果扯淡姐是个男的
If Miss B.S. Were a mister,
我就说 "嘿 我告诉你
I'd say, "Hey, guess what.
你不撤下那条新闻 老子削死你"
You pull that story, or I will tune you up!"
但是我不能 对吧 她是个妞
But I can't, right? 'Cause she's a chick.
这没道理呀 兄弟
That doesn't even make sense, man,
因为你打她
because you wouldn't even be hitting her
并不是因为性别原因呀
for, like, s-sexist, gender-based reasons.
太对了 你如果打一个妞
That's exactly right, 'cause if you hit a chick
是因为她是女的 那是不对的
just 'cause she's a chick, that's wrong.
但是如果你打她 是因为她自己犯贱
But if you hit her because she's out of pocket...
那么这时候 仅仅因为她是女性
Isn't it more sexist not to hit a woman
就不打她 是不是更性别歧视
because she's a woman?
你说的没错 确实歧视意味更重
What you're saying is more sexist...
我说 你们女人到底想不想让我们为你们扶着门
I'm saying, do you want us to hold the door for you or not?
你得扶着 那样比较绅士
Well, you do. That's gentlemanly.
对呀 但是如果你不从这门走
Well, sure, right, but then if you don't get
就给你贴上性别歧视的标签
through that door, I'm gonna tag you.
对 - 基本上就是否定了
Yeah. - You're basically denying
女性被打当头一拳的权利
the woman's right to get smashed in the face with a fist.
这是她的权利 这属于人♥权♥
That's her right. It's your human right.
我好像有主意了
I think I got an idea.
虽然说三个大男人
You know, just because three dudes
不能对一个女的动手吧
can't hit a woman, right,
不代表一个女的不能对那个女的动手啊
doesn't mean that a woman can't hit the woman
就是三个男的不能动的那个
that the three dudes won't hit.
啥 - 你说了一堆数字
What? - A lot of numbers.
我都没听了
I stopped listening.
光顾着灌啤酒来着
I got really into chugging my beer.
就是 我有计划了
I just... I have a plan.
所以你是想我替你们仨整个白人女了
So you want me to punk some white lady for y'all?
没错 就是这样 - 是的
That's right, yep. - Right.
到时她要是失控的话
And if she gets out of hand,
我们批准你对她动拳头
you have our permission to swing on that chick,
你就揍她个屁滚尿流
just stomp a mud-hole in her crud-hole.
其实吧 你只需要把她吓个够呛
I mean, technically, all you got to do is scare her enough
让她别播我们那段报道就行
that she doesn't run the story on us,
不过要是你有机会 打得她妈都不认识也行啊
but if you get the chance, sock her in the mouth.
我们倒想揍她 但这关乎社会观念吧
We'd punch her, but it's, like, a society thing.
就是 - 男人不能打女人
Right. - Men can't hit women.
这事算是被Chris Brown彻底毁了
It's like Chris Brown ruined for everyone.
我有什么好处 - 要不这样
What's in it for me? - Why don't you go ahead
你就把这张卡乐星汉堡店的礼品卡
and consider this Carl's Jr.Gift card
还有优♥惠♥券当做一点小小的心意
and coupon a little advance.
是啊 我们想你应该会喜欢 因为你之前吃了我们的食物
Yeah, we thought you'd like it 'cause you ate our food earlier.
这卡上有15块
There's 15 bucks on there,
所有你能买♥♥好多东西
so you can get a ton of different stuff.
鳄梨汉堡啦 我的诚意推荐
The guacamole burger, I'd recommend.
修理白人婊来赚汉堡啊
Beating up a white bitch for burgers?
我他妈就好这一口
That's the shit I like.
得嘞
Cool.
哎妈呀
Jesus.
一群怂逼
Scared-ass bitches.
你俩怎么样 还好不
You all right? You okay?
我慢慢有进步了
Well, I'm getting better.
就只吓得尿了一点出来
Only a little squirted out that time.
好了 咱妹子在这儿呢 - 噢 她看见我们了
Okay, here's our girl. - Oh, she sees us.
拿下她 - 嘘
Get 'em. - Shh.
嘿 Adam - 拜托 老兄
Hey, Adam. - Come on, dude.
抱歉 - 好了 游戏开始了
Sorry. - Here we go. Game time.
嘿 蠢货 我有话和你说
Hey, fool, I got to talk to you.
噢 哇 - 她在干嘛啊
Ooh. Wow. - What is she doing?
噢
Ooh.
瘦小妞还挺能打啊
Skinny bitch can throw a punch.
噢 真疯狂啊 - 噢
Oh, that was insane. - Oh.
那手下得真心重啊 - 噢
Those are serious poundings. - Oh.
她那一下是稳能加分的节奏啊
She's getting extra points for that.
她怎么就这么会打啊
Why does she know how to fight like this?
噢 我的天 老兄 世界明星网站级别的
Oh, my God, dude. World star. World star.
闪开 哥们儿 - 这太精彩了
Get out of here, man. - This is great.
毫不留情 - 噢 我的天哪
No mercy. - Oh, my God.
噢 我的妈呀 这太糟了
Oh, my gosh, this is terrible.
那小姑娘不是好像才16岁左右吗
Isn't that little girl, like, 16 years old?
我看不出 哥们儿 拉丁人那个肤色
I don't know, man. It's the... the latina skin.
太能模糊年龄了 - 可不是
It just... you don't know what age they are. -Sure.
这会儿你俩的鸡鸡都不是软的了吧
Are you guys' penises not soft right now?
反正我的不是软的
Mine is definitely not soft.
我的不能说不硬吧
Mine is not un-hard.
我勃起了
I have a boner.
噢 嘿 - 快来
Oh! Hey. - Come on.
你的工作怎么样了
How's your job?
我还记得在遇到你之前
I remember back before we met you
那玩意我们有三份呢 - 噢 天哪
we had three of those things. - Oh, Christ.
嘿 还有 呃 你们那儿招人吗 就问问
Hey, and, uh, are you guys hiring, by any chance?
我觉得我当天气预报员应该蛮不错的
I think I'd make a damn fine weatherman.
是啊 只是我们的预报
Yeah, and, you know, just our forecast
报的是很高的失业概率
is calling for a high chance of unemployment.
好吧 你们很不爽 我懂的好吧
Okay. You're pissed. I get it, okay?
但这就是我的工作 我很抱歉
But this is what I do. I'm sorry.
等等 等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
没 没 我们没不爽 拜托 我们看起来像是在不爽吗
No, no, we're not pissed. Come on, do we look pissed?
谁在乎我们天长地久的电♥话♥推销工作
Who cares about the telemarketing job we had
因为你变成了曾经拥有啊 是吧
that we lost 'cause of you, you know?
只不过我们现在破产了 - 对啊 破产了
It's just we're broke now. - Yeah, we're broke.
我们的车又坏了
Our car's broke,
我们以后可能还要靠它度日
and we're probably gonna be living out of it,
不过 你看 我们准备办个筹款活动
but, you know, we're actually throwing a fund-raiser
来筹钱修理车子 所以呢
to fix the car and, uh...
你看 如果能有个知名人士到场
You know, if we had a big-time celebrity there,
应该能帮我们一大把呢
it would probably really help us out.
就差不多来待个20分钟
Just, like, come over for 20 minutes,
之后你就再也不用见到我们了
then you never have to see us again...
就这样 - 除非你想要
That's it. - Unless you want to...
除非你 想要有点什么
Unless you, like, want to have,
比如 和我们其中一个亲密接触什么的
like, an intimate thing with one of us,
要这样的话我们肯定乐意 不过我也不知道啦
in which case we would be into that, but I don't know.
我也不知道我们来不来电
I don't know if we have chemistry
眼下这情况是不容乐观啊 不过拜托你就来吧
now that this has all gone down, but please just come!
拜托 - 拜托
Please? - Please?
拜托 - 拜托
Please. - Please.
拜托 - 拜托
Please? - Please?
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please?
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please? Please? Please?
你俩乱了 你们俩刚节奏有点乱了
You're a little off. You guys are a little off beat there.
你在说"摆脱"吗 - 拜托 是拜托
Are you saying "Police"? - Please. Please.
不 我说的"拜托"
No, I'm saying "Please."
我是想来一曲"拜托"颂
I'm trying to get a "Please" Chant going.
你们太荒谬了
You guys are ridiculous.
拜托 - 拜托
Please? - Please.
别走啊
Don't walk away.
别抛下我们走掉 拜托
Don't walk away from us, please.
最多20分钟 知道吗
20 minutes Max, okay?
把派对时间地点交给前台
Give the party info to the receptionist.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表