Ders 我的口♥技♥比较厉害
Ders, I am the better Beatboxer.
你的口♥技♥是"弱鸡"
But your beatbox is a weak boss
哦 Blake
Oh, Blake,
你怎么允许他这样跟你说话
you gonna let him talk to you like that?
你最好回击
You better battle back.
来吧 - 现在吗
Yeah. - Now?
对 - 不不 现在不行
Yep. - No, no. Not now.
我需要 热身一下
I mean, I have to, like, warm up.
好 - 先要喝个热茶
Okay? - I would need hot tea.
哦 - 这得有个过程
Oh. - It's just a whole process.
炫技吧 Blake - 走起
Beatbox, Blake! - Let's go.
好吧 先让我放上唱片
Okay, just let me put the record on.
Ders 是不是劲爆到让你手足无措了
Ders, is it too hot to handle?
来轰炸我们吧
Hit us with it.
来吧 来吧
All right, here we go, here we go.
好
Okay.
我要睡觉去了 孩子们
Well, I'm about to turn in, kids.
你们要做什么呢
What are you gonna do?
我们要靠开派对 老爹
We're gonna party, Daddy!
派派派派派派派派对 派对 老爹
P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-party. P-party, Daddy.
派派派派派派派派对 老爹
P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-party, Daddy
这儿太热了
It's too hot in here.
Blake 给他点颜色瞧瞧
Blake, hit him with it!
没问题
Okay.
噢 真♥他♥妈♥疯狂的调子
Oh, oh, that was goddamn loony tunes.
Adam 我们没那么好
Adam, we're not that good.
嗯 这肉真难嚼
Mmm, yeah, It's a real gummy meat.
肉要是太嫩我就不喜欢了
I don't like it when the meat stops being chewy, right?
老肉可以让你吃得久一点
Because then you get a longer meal.
因为你不光吞咽 你还得一直嚼
Because you're chewing. You don't just swallow.
没错 - 是这样
Right. - Yeah.
一样的钱你却可以多吃几口
You get more bite for your buck.
某种程度上 像在吃湿纸
It's almost like eating a wet paper towel in a way.
伙计们 我只知道
All I know, fellas, is...
我爱吉野家的牛丼饭
I love Yoshinoya bowls
确实好吃
Yeah, I mean they're good.
好歌♥
Great song.
谢了 我要把它卖♥♥给
Thanks, man. I want to pitch it to the--
最近怎么样 兄弟们
What's up, brothers?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我是Cushing
It's Cushing.
Cushing Ward 我们一起工作过
Cushing Ward. We used to work here together.
噢 你好吗 老兄 - 哇
Oh. What's up, dude? - Wow.
我刚才没认出你来
I mean, I didn't recognize you.
你瘦了很多 还有你
You've lost a lot of weight, and your--
皮肤好得不可思议 闪闪发光
Your skin looks fantastic. It's so shiny.
你以前一塌糊涂 - 没错
You used to look horrible. - Yeah.
没错 我瘦了差不多70磅
Yeah, well, I lost, like, 70 pounds,
并且365天全天候用精油护肤
started using essential oils, 2-4-7, 3-6-5.
不错 - 酷
Sure. - That's cool.
我也差不多 我最近瘦了4英镑
I can relate because I recently lost four pounds
用丝瓜加Old Spice牌的二合一洗发露做护理
and started using a loofah with Old Spice Swagger.
所以说我们都是讲究仪表的公子
So we're like the same dude.
完全正确 所以说你怎么了
Yeah, totally. Totally, man. So what's the deal?
我能从你身上感受到球手的气息
I'm getting, like, a real "Ballers" Vibe from you, man.
你和运动员一起工作 是这样么
You working with athletes? Is that what that is?
不 我还是在电美做电♥话♥销♥售♥
No, I'm still doing telemarketing for TAC.
在范奈司分部
Work at the Van Nuys branch.
我就是过来给Alice送点东西
Just dropped something off for Alice.
什么
What?
你 一个电♥话♥销♥售♥ 开保时捷
You--you're a telemarketer and you drive a Porsche?
不对 你在贩毒
No, you a coke dealer.
这才是你瘦得皮包骨的原因 哈
That's how you got so skinny, huh?
不不不不 还是在范奈司分部工作
No, no, no, no, no, still working at Van Nuys.
那里是完全不同的世界
Just a whole different world over there.
那边的老板 JP 是个真正的领导者
Guy that runs the place, JP, is just a real leader.
要不是他
If it wasn't for him,
我可能还在和一些纨绔子弟鬼混
I'd probably still be living with a bunch of dudes,
整天抽大♥麻♥ 吃吉野家
smoking weed all day, eating Yoshinoya,
开着我又旧又破的车 不是现在这辆
driving my old shitty car, not this car.
是啊 非常赞同
Yeah, I'm with you, man.
我开那辆路虎
I drive that Range Rover.
那是我的 我一般开它
That's mine. That's what I drive.
我买♥♥的
I own that car.
所以说 - 你的车在倒♥退♥
So... - It's backing away, your car.
啊 好吧 嗯
Ah, okay, so...
那个女士应该是帮我开去洗一下
that lady's probably taking it for a wash, you know?
一会见 - 好
I'll see you around? - Yeah.
一定要记得打蜡
Be sure and wax it.
嗨 Alice 问个问题 你觉得我们浪费了多少时间
Hi, Alice, question, do you have any idea how much time we waste here
在这玩傻♥逼♥的口♥技♥比赛
doing dumb-ass beatbox competitions?
她应该不知道
She probably doesn't.
那你知道我们今天打盹了几次吗
Do you even know how many naps we've taken today?
让我来告诉你 Alice 三次
I'll tell you, Alice. Three.
我认为 次数太多了
And as far as I'm concerned, that's one too many.
没错
Yeah.
我不知道你们在说什么
Okay, I don't know what this is about,
但我现在没时间听 好吗
but I do not have time, okay?
我要准备一个很重要的展示
I have a very big presentation coming up now.
就是这个 没错
And there it is right there--
你根本做不好"领导者"
everything that's wrong with you as a so-called "Leader."
没错 - 注意 我们引用了"领导者"
Yeah. - See that? It was in quotes.
这也是我们被看成"失败者"的原因
Yeah, and that is why we're so-called "Losers,"
你没有成功地领导我们
because you don't lead us good, okay?
我之所以是个白♥痴♥ 就因为你是个笨蛋
I'm an idiot 'cause you're a bozo.
实际上 我是个了不起的人
Deep down, I'm a great man.
也是货真价实的花♥花♥公♥子♥
And a true pimp playboy for real.
但你没有激发我们的潜能
But you're don't inspire that out of us.
还总是吼我们
In fact, you're always yelling at us,
表现得像一个彻头彻尾的婊♥子♥
acting like a total bitch.
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
我
I was, um...
他说的是 像
"Acting," He said.
"像婊♥子♥" - 我是说"像"
"Acting like a bitch." - I did say "Acting."
我们没有叫你婊♥子♥ - 对
We're not calling you a bitch. - Yeah.
只是你做事像婊♥子♥一样
We're saying that things you do are that of a bitch.
对 你有婊♥子♥式的处事方式
Right, you have bitch-ish ways about you.
婊♥子♥式 - 对 像婊♥子♥的 像婊♥子♥
Bitch-ishness. - Yeah, bitchy, bitchy.
对 只是有一点点 - 对
Yeah, just a little bit. - Yeah.
像 是像 - 原来如此 好
Act. Acting. - Okay, that is it.
现在全部给我滚出去
Everybody out now.
又是我们说的那副样子了
That's kind of what we're talking about.
除非你们想被炒鱿鱼
Unless you want to be fired.
不想 把我们转去范奈司分部怎么样
No, but how about a transfer to TAC-Van Nuys?
和你不同 那儿的老板是个真正的领导者
Yeah, because the boss there is a true leader, unlike you.
他会激励我们成为了不起的人
And he's gonna inspire us to be great men
和货真价实的花♥花♥公♥子♥
and true playboy pimps for real.
好吧 这样我就不用把宝贵的时间浪费在
Okay, so I no longer have to waste valuable time
你们这些蠢货上了
on stupid shit like this?
没错 - 没问题
That's right. - Consider it done.
你们明天就去那里上班 - 好
You'll start there tomorrow. - Okay.
既然我们不在一起工作了
Well, now that we're not working together,
我希望我和你能够
I was hoping that me and you could--
有人在吗
Hello?
你确定是这里
Are you sure this is it?
喂
Hello?
推销吧
Sell me.
呃 好吧 推销什么
Uh, okay, sell you what?
推销你身边的伙伴
Sell me on each other.
推销你在这儿的价值
Sell me on why you deserve to work here.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表