快点吧 哥们 你可以的 脱吧
Go on, bro. You got this, come on.
我也有咪♥咪♥ 哥们 这又没什么
Well, I got boobs too, man. It's whatever.
大家 快来
Come on, everybody.
让我们来点敲击乐 就像我们的祖先那样
Let's get a beat going, like our ancient ancestors!
哥们 你谁啊
Dude, who are you?
我叫朗·勃艮第(法国红酒产区)
I'm... Ron... burgundy?
是吗
Are you?
我逗你玩呢 乐高脑袋
Oh, I'm just messing with you, lego head.
叫我Stan吧 Stan halen 因为我真名太挫了
I go by Stan. Stan halen, 'cause my real name sucks.
啥
What?
那叫我Adam Dave Matthews乐队
I go by Adam Dave Matthews Band.
好吧 管他呢 嘿
Okay, whatever. Hey!
你们喜欢奥克利吗
You guys like oakleys?
我是那的一个销♥售♥代表 - 哥们
I'm a sales rep. - Dude!
这个给你 - 真的吗
One for you. - Seriously?
不给你 这个给你
Skip you. One for you.
这工作烂透了 我在银行存了一堆钱
It's a sick job, I stack crazy bank.
现在让我们把派对耍到嗨吧
Now let's get this party back off track!
前方注意
Fore!
Anders 咋样啊 你个乐高脑袋
Anders! 'Sup, you lego head?
啊 - 噢
Ahh! - Ow.
Blake
Blake!
小屌♥头 更像小屌♥尾巴
Carrot top, more like carrot bottom.
嘿
Hey!
像是从屁♥股♥拔♥出♥来♥的一样
Like he takes it up the butt.
噢 嘿 你也在这
Oh, hey. You're here?
大概我看起来也像从屁♥股♥拔♥出♥来♥的对吧
I probably look like I take it up the butt too, right?
没有 哥们 你挺好的
No, man, you're fine.
来吧 哥们 酒吧高尔夫日
Come on, dudes! Bar golfing day!
兄弟会的周日传统
Sunday fraternity tradition.
你很酷 哥们
You're cool, dude.
我正好是KZN兄弟会 又叫"动物园"
I happen to have all-time legend status
的史上最传奇人物
over at kappa zeta nu, aka "The zoo."
还不错嘛
Not bad.
入会仪式之夜即将降临
Initiation night's coming up,
我可能会破例让你们这些家伙加入噢
and I can probably get you dick slaps in,
看你们的表现酷不酷了
depending on how cool you are.
你开玩笑呢吧 - 我们很酷的 哥们
Are you serious? - We're cool, man.
我们特别酷 - 超酷的
We're so cool. - We're cool.
我们需要干什么呢
What do we have to do?
你们只需要证明你们这些小畜生是属于动物园的
You just have to prove that you animals belong in the zoo.
现在 把衣服穿好
Now suit up!
准备去参加我们的美国兄弟公开赛了
We're about to tee off for the U.S. Bropen.
噢 听着挺有意思的
Oh, that sounds fun.
我看过<球场古惑仔> 高尔夫就和曲棍球差不多
I've got that Happy Gilmore, like, hockey putter thing.
噢 经典电影啊 - 对啊
Oh, classic movie! - Yeah.
对 - "价钱不对 贱♥人♥"
It is. - "The price is wrong, bitch!"
"来一杯暖暖的'闭上你的嘴'茶"
"A warm glass of a-shut the hell up!"
"你怎么不回你自己家呢"
"Why don't you go to your home?"
这是我最喜欢的部分
That's my favorite part.
你们一定要加入
You gotta get that club.
对对对 但是 呃
Yeah, yeah, yeah. But, uh...
噢 你知道吗 我觉得它可能在办公室里
Oh, you know what, I think it might be at the office.
还是在哪 你们见过
Or is it in the 'Vo? Have you guys...
嘿 - 我不知道
Hey! - I don't know.
思考的时候要喝酒
Drink while you think.
这是我最重要的原则 - 这个原则酷
That's my main rule. - Cool rule.
好吧!
All right!
我的都喝完了 哥们
I already drank all mine, man.
嗯
Mm.
思考的时候必须一直喝吗
Like, the whole time I'm thinking?
你没停止思考 不是吗
You didn't stop thinking, did you?
好吧
Okay.
规则让喝酒变得更有趣了
Rules make drinking so fun.
前方注意
Fore!
噢 终于到这儿了
Oh, here we are!
第18洞 小婊砸
18th hole, pussies!
哇唔
Ow!
我也是个小婊砸对吗 我就是个小婊砸
I'm a pussy too, right? I'm a pussy!
我们能把他踢掉吗
Can we lose this guy?
呃 他是我们的工作伙伴 你明白不
Uh, well, he's, like, a work friend, you know?
所以 最好不要
So... If it's cool...
什么
The ?
别这样了
Stop it!
嘿 哪有酒吧不开到中午的
Hey, what kind of real bar doesn't open till noon?
嘿 伙计 没关系的 我是说
Hey, dude, it's cool. I mean...
你不懂
You don't get it.
这是校外最酷的酒吧
This is the coolest bar off campus.
我把这儿设为第十八号♥洞
I made it the 18th hole
因为这儿的大学生妞儿们
because the college babes in here
可以让你玩儿第十九号♥洞
always let you play the 19th hole.
要是走运的话可以玩儿二十号♥洞 - 屁♥股♥
20th if you're lucky. - The butt.
屁♥股♥ - 后门
The butt! - The butthole.
噢 伙计
Oh, dude.
说实话 我现在很快就能跑到另外一个酒吧
Honestly, I could probably run super fast to another bar
去看看开了没 现在就去
and scope it out for us, starting now.
给我计时 - 不会吧
Time me. - No way.
快看 一辆捷达
Check it. A jetta!
耶 一辆捷 所以呢
Yeah, a jet... So what?
快去躺在街上
Go lay down in the street.
躺在地上 - 什么
Lay down in the street. - What?
躺在车前面 快 格子男
Lay down in front of that car. Now, plaid!
好吧 - 好吧 好吧
Okay! - All right, all right.
这安全的 对吧 兄弟们 - 对 他就是
This is safe, right, guys? - Yeah, he's just, like,
测测我们的忠诚度 就是兄弟会的玩意儿
testing our loyalty. It's, like, a frat thing.
躺好了 土鳖们
Stay down, peasants!
好吧 这车根本不停
All right, uh, they're not stopping!
让它撞你
Let it hit you!
她们根本不停 求你了 快停车
They're not stopping! Please, stop!
不 她们停下来了
No, they stopped.
嘿 - 啊
Gah! - Ahh!
你们没事吧 - 他们没事儿
You guys okay? - They're fine!
我是Stan Halen
And I'm Stan halen.
是的 - 我是奥克利的销♥售♥代表
Yeah. - I'm an oakley rep.
有福同享
Share the love.
复古墨镜 真酷炫
Throwback shades. Cool.
耶 我想来一副
Yeah! I'd love a pair.
让我猜猜 德塔姐妹会的吗
Let me guess. Tri delts?
对 几年前的事儿了 但我们现在还是闺蜜
Um, yeah, a few years ago. But we're still besties.
我们是KZN兄弟会的
We're kappa zeta nu boys.
几位女士想喝翻
You ladies wanna get drunk as
再安排点儿娱乐活动吗 就像以前一样
And have some organized fun, like the old days?
除非你们玩不起了
Unless you can't hang.
就这么定了 - 好的 赞
It's on. - All right, yeah.
说定了 霍尔曼街15020号♥
It's on. 15020 Hallman.
哇唔 - 必须去
Whoo. - Chant it.
Stan 你究竟是怎么做到的啊
Stan, how the hell did you just do that?
捷达等于辣妹
Jettas equal hot chicks.
多看看联盟上的人 你个傻缺
Watch The League, you Andre.
什么
What?
你是个小婊砸
You're a bitch!
不不不不不
No, no. No, no, no, no.
戴着眼镜
Leave 'em on.
嗨 Adam
Hey, Adam!
你看这大胸
Watch that boob.
Blake - 哈
Blake! - Huh?
你们看起来特性感 - 谢谢
You guys look way hot. - Thank you.
呐 呐 呐 呐 呐 呐
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!
你干什么 - 我在舌干♥你♥
What are you... - I'm tongue--ing her.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表