令你精神觉醒的 比你自己更广阔的
Spiritual awakening, bigger than thy self.
比如里诺 老兄 - 什么
Such is Reno, man. - What?
感受类固醇穿过你的躯体
Feel the steroids coursing through your body.
令你的血脉喷张 - 下
Making your veins pop... - Get...
像一个男人生殖器里充的血
Like the veins within a man's penis.
好了 现在给我下去
Okay, get off of me right now.
下去
Get off of me!
感受那股能量 感受那股气力
Feel the power. Feel the strength.
感受那股
Feel... the...
墨西哥气息
Mexican.
我感受到了
I feel it.
真的吗
Really?
见效真快啊 是吧
They work quick, huh?
就这样一下子击中你
Frickin' hits you just like that.
我感受到了 - 就是这样
I feel it! - Yeah, boy!
这里的冰公主是
Well, the ice princess here is...
他在这 他都不在他的房♥里
He's right here. He's not even in his room.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
大家还在这干嘛 兄弟
What's everyone still doing here, man?
我们有场篮球赛啊
We got a b-ball game!
我得先弄完这个游戏
I have to finish this game first.
你在说什么 - 没错 要持续14个小时
What are you talking about? - Yeah, it's going on 14 hours.
噢 我的天啊 不带停的
Oh, my gosh, nonstop.
很抱歉告诉你 你的魔兽"屎"界游戏
Hate to tell you your World Of "Warcrap" Game
结束了 - 好吧
is over! - Okay.
谜团解开了 杀手们就在这
The mystery's solved, the murderers are here.
Demamp 让我们来撕破他们的喉咙吧
Demamp, let's slit some throats!
耶 杀了他们 把他们全部杀了
Yeah! Murder 'em! Kill 'em all!
太好了
Hell yeah!
死亡 - 你在干嘛
Death! - What are you doing?
就 在沙发上打打类固醇 歇歇气
Just... kickin' it right now in the 'roid lounge, chillin'.
马上就要准备给我自己注射了 让血液开始沸腾
About ready to inject myself, get the blood pumping!
你刚刚才打了类固醇
You just did steroids.
就打在我的弟弟上
Right down my d-hole!
开玩笑的 那会很痛的
Just kidding, that would hurt.
我准备打进我心脏那里
I'm gonna go in my heart though.
好吧 算了 我来准备
Okay, fine. I'll get it started!
我要开始了 哇
I'm getting it started! Whoo!
等下 - 真好玩啊
Wait. - This is fun!
走吧 你死了
Let's go. You're dead.
不 不 - 你死了
No, no. - You're dead!
你被杀了 走吧 老兄
Murdered! Let's go, dude!
离开这里 - 你怎么回事 大哥
Get outta here! - What is your problem, man?
你打算坐在这盯着我看吗 老兄
You gonna sit here and eyeball me, man?
你以为我怕你吗 - 我知道你怕 你个孬种
You think I'm afraid of you? - I know you are, nut-muncher.
我是Balkaran Hellscream 部落的首领 而你
I am Balkaran Hellscream, Warchief of the Horde, and...
你不过是个普通人类
You are a mere human.
等下等下等下等下 等下等下等下
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
不 不 不 别走 噢 不
No, no, no, don't go! Oh, no!
所有人都给我滚出去 现在
I want everybody off my land, now!
你 被踢出这个公会了 Kashakazul
You... are out of the guild, Kashakazul.
你被驱逐了 以后都只能被称作
You're now banished to be known simply
Blake Henderson - 不不不
as Blake Henderson. - No, no, no...
喂 Jeremy
Hey, Jeremy?
你后妈能搭我一程吗
Can your stepmom give me a ride?
你到底在干什么 大哥
What the hell are you doing, man?
你知道我花了多长时间才进了这个公会吗
You know how long it took me to get in that guild?
不 我不知道 但是不用谢 好吗
No, I don't know. But you're welcome, okay?
因为公会是假的 这个队才是真的
Because the guild's fake, this team is real,
我们需要你 - 好 你需要我
and we need you. - Okay. You need me?
对 - 猜怎么着
Yes. - Well, guess what.
怎么着 - 我退出
What? - I quit!
如果你退出这个队
If you quit this team...
我永远都不会原谅你 Blake
I'm never gonna forgive you, Blake.
我以我母亲的独子
I swear on my mother's only child,
也就是我自己发誓 我永远都不会原谅你
which is who I am, I'll never forgive you.
你知道吗 让我把这再变得有趣一点
You know what, I'm gonna make this a little more interesting.
您请
Please do.
我要加入Tez的队伍
I'm joining Tez's team.
没错 - 你要干嘛
Yeah. - You're what?
对 没错 去里诺的会是我们
Yeah, that's right. And we're going to Reno.
你听到了吗 Adam
You hear that, Adam?
我胸口好痛
I'm having chest pains.
我要去"每日每夜"
I gotta go to "Ampm," All right?
喝杯思乐冰冷静一下 - 喂 喂
I need a Slurpee to cool off. - Hey, hey!
啊 我胸口好痛 - 那店叫"没日没夜"
Ah, my chest hurts! - It's A.M.-P.M.!
他疯了
He's out of his mind.
我觉得他真的疯了
I think he's literally lost his mind.
我的左手动不了了
I can't even move my left arm.
什么 你说真的吗 - 啊
What? Are you serious? - Ahh!
我觉得我发心脏病了
Think I'm having a heart attack.
你把这东西对准了胸口打
You're shooting this stuff right in your chest.
你个疯子 - 我们要打更多类固醇
You're crazy. - We need to do more steroids.
给我注射更多类固醇来抵消它
Inject me with more steroids to offset it.
你不能再打类固醇了
You're done with steroids.
就像低俗小说一样 我需要注射更多到身体里
It's like Pulp Fiction. I need to inject more into me.
我不会给你注射更多类固醇的
I'm not injecting more steroids.
我会带你到医院去还是什么的 好吗
I'm gonna take you to a hospital or something, okay?
没时间了 老兄 你要去比赛啊
There's not enough time, man! You gotta get to the game!
比赛就算了吧
Forget about the game.
我们都不够人手组成一支队伍
We don't even have enough players for a team.
那你就去找人手
Well, then you get some players.
你去组个队伍 给我狠狠地灌篮
And you get a team together and you dunk that ball so hard,
不管是用迷你蹦床
either using some mini trampoline
还是什么飞人鞋
or some moon shoes,
你去把篮板都给我打碎
and shatter the backboard so hard
碎得玻璃渣子都到别人眼睛里去
that it gets glass in someone's eye!
我保证
I promise.
我们会赢得里诺之旅的
We got Reno.
说定了 - 好 说定了
It's a deal. - All right, deal.
差点你就死了
That was a close call.
你还叫不叫救护车了
Are you gonna call an ambulance?
噢 你还在发心脏病吗
Oh, are you still heart attacking?
对 我还在发心脏病
Yeah, I'm still having a heart attack.
现在还在发吗 - 对
Is that still happening? - Yeah.
好吧 对不起 - 嗯
Okay, I am sorry. - Yeah.
谢谢你加入我 Karl
Thank you for joining me, Karl.
别让我后悔
Do not make me regret this.
不 绝对不会的 对了 Adam怎么样了
No, absolutely not. Hey, how's Adam doing?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
Adam不好 Karl
Adam's not good, Karl.
Adam差点死了
Adam almost died.
他打了一堆你给的墨西哥类固醇
He had a bunch of your Mexican steroids,
然后就发了心脏病
and then had himself a heart attack.
这小子吃的太不健康了 老兄 摄入太多钠了
That guy eats horribly, man. Too much sodium.
他得暂时戒掉薯片了
He needs to lay off the sun chips.
我说我会为他赢下这场比赛
I said I'd win this game for him,
我不知道他能不能撑过来
and I don't know if he's gonna pull through.
不过 你的人怎么样 老兄
But... What's up with your boy, man?
他没那么大个儿啊 他打的好吗
He's not that big. Is he good?
噢 是的 老兄 可好了
Oh, yeah, man. He's great.
拜托 - 对啊 真的
Please. - Yeah, for real.
再说 他是我们唯一请的起的人了
Plus, he's the only guy that we could afford.
我的100块呢 兄弟 - 他的100块呢 兄弟
Where my 100 at, bro? - Where his 100 at, bro?
他的100
Where his 100...
还好我刚刚去取了钱
Lucky I just stopped at the ATM.
100块 给你 - 谢谢
100 bucks. There you go. - Thank you.
这样
Here's the deal.
如果有人问你 你就说你是这里守夜门的
Anyone asks, you are a night janitor here.
没问题 - 你得穿上这个
Okay. - You gotta wear that.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表