我永远也不会推荐你 - 噢 看这个
I'm never gonna recommend you... - Oh, check this out.
去别家孩子的派对了
Do another kid's party ever,
你个会饶舌扣篮
you R&B-singin' basketball-dunkin'
的山寨阿♥拉♥丁
Aladdin impersonator!
我真的很抱歉 先生
I'm really sorry, sir,
但是我真的 真的需要那笔钱
but I could really, really use that money.
得了吧 我不告你就算你走运了
Save it. You're lucky I don't sue you.
现在给我滚出去
Now get out of here!
这家伙再也别想在这镇子上工作了
This guy's never gonna work in this town again.
TK还有个 - 妞儿
And now TK has got a... - Bitch...
他进了他的那辆小破车
He's got to get in his little-ass car
看上去好像 他住里面
that looks like he's, like, living in.
和他的老婆 还有小孩儿
With his wife and, uh, baby.
这对我来说都太过了
This just got double icky for me.
我们毁了这家伙的人生 我来解决
We ruined this dude's life. I'll take care of it.
瞧着 - 等等 嘿
Watch this. - Wait, hey!
TK 咋样啊 兄弟
TK, what's up, man?
你一定是Jasmine
You must be Jasmine.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
我该怎么说呢 你是墨西哥人吗
How do I say this? Are you Mexican?
你在干 行了 - 不 住嘴
What are you... come on. - No, stop.
你是吗 因为我们为此争论过
Are you, though? Because we argued about it.
我们来是想告诉你我们很抱歉
We're here to tell you that we're sorry
因为是我们切断了你蹦床
because we're the ones who cut the Springs
下面的弹簧
on your trampoline.
我们还以为你 - 会摔个脸开花
Well, we thought you were... - You were gonna break your face open,
你知道 让它看上去像是帮派犯罪
but, you know, it's just... Keep it gang related,
谁知道半路杀出个小男孩 - 结果这孩子真把自己伤着了
and lil' man got in the way. - Like, the little kid ended up really hurting himself,
但我们以为会是你
but we thought it was gonna be you.
对啊 - 你们本来想对付我
Yeah. - Supposed to be me?
我们想伤害你 - 你们可能杀掉那孩子
We wanted to hurt you. - Y'all could have kill that kid
更重要的是我丢掉了200块
and I lost $200 on top of that!
用来喂养我的后代 给我女人一个像样的家
To feed my seed! To give my girl a proper home!
我们毁了那孩子的生日 生日都是过一个少一个的
We ruined that kid's birthday, and you only get so many.
没关系的 他是个孩子
It's fine. He's a kid.
他还会有好多生日的 对吧
He'll have other birthdays, right?
你们以为人人都有生日 是吧
Y'all think everyone has a birthday, huh?
是啊 - 没错
Yes, I do. - Yes.
那我的在什么时候 - 呃 11月
Well, when's mine? - Uh, November.
不对 - 7月
Nope. - July.
不过
Nope.
我喜欢这个游戏 8月
I love this game. August.
我没有生日
I don't have one!
从来没有过
I never have.
妈妈负担不起
Moms couldn't afford it.
我都不知道自己几岁了
I don't even know how old I am, y'all.
我就告诉人们我19
I be... I be tellin' my people I'm 19 and.
噢 这不可能 - 你才不是19
Oh, that's wrong. - You're not 19.
是啊 你不可能19岁 - 你不可能19岁
Yeah. You are not 19. - you're not nineteen
对啊 至少得有
Yeah. At least...
38?
哇 - 没错
Whoa. - Yeah.
怎么 我们是好朋友 - 对 我们是好朋友
What's up... We're, like, best friends. - Yeah. We're best friends.
他和我们关系也不错 - 谢了
He's cool too. - Thanks.
帮助这些孩子庆祝生日
Helpin' these kids celebrate their birthdays
是我的一切 现在也没有了
was all I had, and now that's gone.
这真的好伤感
That's really sad actually.
嘿 - 是啊
Hey. - Yeah.
今天
Today!
今天就是你的生日 - 你怎么知道
Today is your birthday. - How do you know?
因为我们现在就让今天变成你的生日
'Cause we're gonna make it your birthday right now!
我们会逗你开心
'Cause we're gonna entertain you!
听上去怎样
How does that sound?
今天不是我生日
It's not my birthday.
当然是
Sure it is!
来看看我们
What do you say you see
从未表演过的压轴戏 如何
our never-before-seen grand finale? Huh?
你会爱死的 小寿星
You're gonna like this, dude. Birthday boy!
我们对战一条眼镜蛇
We fight a cobra!
噢
Oh!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
里边没蛇
There's no snake in there.
噢 草
Oh, Fuck.
嘿 老兄
Hey, dude,
滑梯做好了没
are you finished with the slide yet?
都好了 大伙儿
All done, y'all!
再次感谢你们给的钱
And thanks again for the cash
还让我女人在里边洗澡
and lettin' my girl clean up inside.
我们的荣幸 TK
Our pleasure, TK.
另外 有个妞儿在我们浴室
Also, pretty cool to have a chick
冲澡相当酷
showering in our bathroom.
是挺不错
That was cool.
准备好开始了吗 - 是的
We're good to go? - Yeah.
好的 Ders反弹传球给Blake
Okay, so Ders bounce-passes the ball over to Blake.
Blake在半空接住球 再传回给Ders
Blake then catches it midair, passin' it back to Ders.
Ders在半空接住球
Ders will catch the ball midair,
再低手传球给TK
underhand passes it over to TK.
TK用排球式垫球给我
TK will volleyball bump it up to me.
在这个关头 我快速从滑道滑下
At that junction, I will bomb down this slide,
在半空接住特么的球
catching the ball mid--air!
战斧式扣篮行动
Tomahawk slam dunk!
我们开始吧 唔
Here we go! Whoo!
唔
Whoo!
唔
Whoo!
不
No!
哦
Oh!
哇
Whoa.
噢 老天
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my.
我差点儿死了
I almost died.
这主意真是太太太危险惹
This really is a really dangerous idea.
我们回到屋子里 好不
What do you say we just get back to our roots, right?
抽点儿大♥麻♥ 喝些啤酒
Smokin' weed and drinkin' beers.
TK 你抽大♥麻♥吗
TK, you get high?
我无家可归并不是没有原因的 伙计们
I ain't homeless for no reason, y'all.
哥们儿懂的
That makes sense to me.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表