算了 给我吃吧
Pfft. I'll take it, man.
等等 它 - 给我吃吧
Wait. It's... - I'll take it.
可它是凉的 - 这里面夹的是
It's cold, though. - What is this...
牛肉还是烤肉 - 我不知道
beef or asada? - I don't know.
我们刚把牛肉加进菜单
We just added beef to our menu.
我来尝尝看好了
Ah, I'll figure it out.
噢 是牛肉 - 是么
Oh, that's beef. - Oh, yeah?
是牛肉没错 我喜欢牛肉口味
That was beef. Yeah. I love the beef one.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
掉出来一点儿
Dripping a little bit.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys, if we could just get
再给Darnell先生来份经典卷饼
one more classic burrito out here for Mr. Darnell,
感激不尽
that'd be great.
马上就来 头儿
Coming right up, boss!
对 抓住那儿 抓住
Yeah, get... hold that up. Hold that up.
把蛆刮下来 - 好
Scrape the maggots. - Oh, yeah.
你肯定会满意的 这里面都是真材实料
You're gonna dig... this is solid stuff right here.
等着 等我拔点
Here, let me get...
屁♥眼♥边上的毛
let me get some b-hole hairs.
不错 哦 哦
Nice. Ooh, ooh.
想法不错 - 噢 噢
Good call. - Ooh! Ooh! Oh!
噢 - 噢 我的乖乖
Ooh. - Oh, holy Moly.
哎呦 - 好了
Ew. - All right.
均匀撒上去
Sprinkle, sprinkle.
红色的酱是啥 - 嗯
What's the red sauce? - Mmm.
我迫不及待想让你尝尝了
I cannot wait for you to try this.
酱汁丰富
And the juice is loose!
酱酱卷饼登场 - 超热辣
One juicy 'rito. - Very hot--
超级无敌热辣 你肯定会很享受
very piping hot. You're gonna enjoy.
好吧 这是经典卷饼吗 - 绝对经典 Anders
All right, and it's classic? - It's so classic, Anders.
没错 我准备叫它即兴经典
Oh, yeah, I'd call it an instant classic, for sure.
包你永生难忘
You're never gonna forget this one.
嗯 嗯 - 嗯
Mm-hmm. - Mmm.
对
Yeah.
美味
Yum.
噢 - 如此经典
Oh! - So classic.
即将呈现 - 行了行了
There it is. - Oh, okay!
我们都看到这里面酱汁
Okay, I think we all saw the steam
多得过分 肯定嫌辣
shoot out of that one... too hot.
我真的不介意 - 就让他吃吧
I really don't mind. - No, let the man eat.
还是再给他做个吧
Let's just get him another one.
你怎么不吃 你不喜欢这儿的东西吗
Why aren't you eating it? Do you not like the food here?
我爱死这儿的食物了 好吃爆了
I love the food here. It's really good.
我就是 不怎么饿
I just... I don't need to eat it.
你怎么不吃 - 我不喜欢这儿的东西
Why don't you eat it? - I don't like the food here.
他不是这个意思 - 这儿的东西 很 很好吃
He does not mean that. - The food here is... it's good.
很好吃 知道吗
It... it's good. See?
嗯 是粉色的哦 我不知道那是什么玩意儿 不过
Mm. It's pink. I don't know what part that was, but...
哦 - 嗯
Ooh. - Mmm.
反正不是鳄梨沙拉
That's not guacamole.
嗯 - 嗯嗯
Mmm. - Mm-hmm.
蛆啊 Anders
Maggots, Anders.
你正嚼着蛆呢
You're eating maggots.
这个真好吃
This is so good.
不如我们给Darnell先生再来个卷饼
Why don't we get one more burrito
好让他帮忙宣传一下我们的店子
for drew Darnell, the man that could put best buds on the map?
说的很对
You're right.
那真是太棒了
That would be awesome,
我们餐厅指定能火起来
'cause this one is freakin' bomb.
我最喜欢卷饼的地方就是
The thing about these burritos that I love
咬一口 马上就能饱
is that you need one bite, and you're full.
噼里啪啦
Boom shakalaka!
嗯 好好享受
Mmm. Dig in.
是 整桌的客人都能一起好好享受 - 对头
Yeah, the whole table - can enjoy that one. - Mm-hmm.
这事儿算完了 对吧
So we're done here, right?
对 - 确定不来一口吗
Yeah. - Sure you don't want a bite?
确定 - 啊
Sure. - Ah!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
等等 卷饼里面包了臭鼬吗
Wait. Is there skunk in this burrito?
对啊 - 卷饼里面居然有臭鼬吗
Yes! - Is there skunk in this burrito?
是的 Karl 卷饼里面有臭鼬
Yeah, Karl, there is skunk in the burrito,
因为你们俩的表现实在太混♥蛋♥了好吗
because you two were acting like ass, all right?
这家店应该是我们共同的梦想
This was supposed to be our dream, man.
我们连工作都辞了 但是现在呢
We quit our jobs for this. Now look at it.
这破地方烂透了
This place sucks.
我憎恨这份工作 - 对
I hate working here. - Yeah.
这个梦想里面应该有大♥麻♥ 卷饼
It was supposed to be all about weed, burritos...
就这俩 就这俩梦想
That was it. Just two dreams.
你们俩说的很有道理
You know what? You dudes are right.
我确实表现得太过分
I was really acting like this nut sack too much.
老天保佑你意识到了
Thank God you realize that.
我要重返街头
I'm gonna go back to selling weed
非法兜售大♥麻♥去了
on the streets illegally, all right?
管你未成年还是小屁孩儿
And I don't care if you're 12 years old or 13 years old.
见谁我都卖♥♥ - 好啊
I'm selling weed to you. - Okay.
抢占低龄市场 我喜欢
Got the tween market on lock. I like that.
好啊 我们回归本初
Good, man, let's get back to the basics.
反正我之所以喜欢嗑药
I mean, half the reason I like doing drugs anyways
一半是因为它们非法
is 'cause they're illegal.
好吧 我们冒了个小险 对吧
Okay, so we took a risk, right?
起码你可以赞扬一下我们的辛勤劳动
The least you could do is commend our efforts
敞开怀抱欢迎我们回头
and welcome us back with open arms...
给个大大的拥抱 - 嗯哼
strong ones, I might add. - Mm-hmm.
我刚才就抱了一遍同事们
And I did right then.
Alice 你应该好好考虑一下
Alice, the thing you need to think about
如果不重新雇用我们的话 后果会怎样
is what would happen if you didn't hire us back?
对 公♥司♥就会混乱成人间地狱啊
Yeah, like, all hell would just break loose.
比如 Waymond可能组个自己的乐队
I mean, Waymond would go fully postal service
变成"邮政乐队"那样
by, you know, starting his own band.
你说不定还得去看他表演呢
You'd probably have to go to the gigs.
但是我们是有条件的
But look, here's the deal.
我们要的不仅是被重新雇佣
We don't just want our jobs back.
嗯 嗯 - 不是吗
Mm-mm. - We don't?
我们要加薪
We want a raise...
时薪最少涨五十美分
at least 50 cents an hour.
好吧 不如这样
Okay, check this out.
你们回到每小时九美元的初始工资
You're back to your starting pay of $9.00 an hour.
每小时九美元吗
$9.00 an hour?
你不是开玩笑吧 - 啥
Are you kidding me? - What?
那真是太好了 - 哇哦
That is fantastic. - Wow.
哇哦 - 什么
Wow. - What?
我是说 原来我们赚这么多钱啊
I mean, like, what, we make nine bucks?
我都不知道原来能赚这么多 - 简直太多了
I didn't know we made that much. - That's kind of a lot.
兄弟们 美国梦啊 - 感激不尽
Dudes, American dream. - Thank you so much.
我们活出了美国梦 - 这工作无敌了
We're living it. - This job rules.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表