Nice...
太美了
What a beauty.
都等不及跟你们一起分享她了
Can't wait to share her with you guys.
没错 - 这是台精美的机器
Yeah. - It's a delicate machine.
我又变得爱你了
I love you again.
噢 喂 拉起来
Oh, hey, pull it up!
不不不 - 噢 不
No, no, no! - Oh, no!
不 不
No, no!
哇 你们还好吗 你们看起来糟透了
Whoa. Are you guys okay? You look like hell.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened to you?
什么都没发生
Nothing happened to us.
只是吃了我们操蛋的人生中
Except for having the worst lunch
最烂的午餐
of our entire freaking existences.
是挺烂的 本来可以很好的
Pretty bad. Could've been great.
本来可以非常好的
Could've been very great,
但它就在我们的指缝间溜走了
but it slipped through our fingers
在地上摔得粉碎 所以
and shattered in the road, so...
Alice 你有没有过一个梦想
Alice, you ever had a dream,
然后那个梦想被大卡车撞上
and that dream was hit by a semi
还被撞得爆♥炸♥了
and exploded on impact?
不 不能说我有过
No, can't say that I have.
听着 我不知道你们到底怎么了
Look, I don't know what happened to you guys,
但是我有个消息或许能让你们开心
but I might have some news that could cheer you up.
关于你们说没有被感激的感觉
I thought a lot about what you said
我想了很多
about not feeling appreciated,
我不敢相信我要说这句话
and I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是我觉得你们或许是对的
but I think you might be right.
所以 作为对你们的小谢礼
So, as a little "Thank you,"
我为整个办公室
I'm getting the office
订了公告栏上面的那个按♥摩♥椅
the massage chair from the bulletin board.
不会吧 - 什么
No. - What?
没错 很酷 对吧
Yeah. Pretty cool, right?
每个人都可以按♥摩♥了
Massages for everyone.
我不懂 那个送货的大概二十分钟前
I don't know, that delivery guy was supposed to be here
就应该到了 我不知道他去哪了
like 20 minutes ago. I don't know where he is.
他要把它送到这里来
He was supposed to bring it here.
对啊 - 噢 不不不
Yeah. - Oh, no, no, no.
大家都可以按♥摩♥ - 是啊
Massages all around. - Yeah.
噢 - 噢 他来了
Ohh. - Oh, there he is.
什么 噢 - 对 就是他
What? Oh. - Yep, that's him.
谢谢你能感激我们 - 你们不
Thank you for appreciating us. - Don't you...
好吧 - 嗨 你是Alice Murphy吗
All right. - Hey, you Alice Murphy?
对 就是我
Yeah, that's me.
你拿到椅子没有 你迟到了
Do you have the chair? You're late.
噢 我本来拿到了
Oh. Well, I had it.
我把它装上车 我开到一半
I picked it up, and I was halfway here,
然后它 它就不见了
and then it was... it was just gone.
你说笑吧
Are you kidding?
你欠我一台按♥摩♥椅
You owe me a massage chair.
你欠整个办公室一台按♥摩♥椅
You owe this office a massage chair.
喂 大家 猜怎么着
Hey, guys, guess what.
我给你们订了个按♥摩♥椅
I ordered you a massage chair
因为我是个酷毙了的老板
'cause I'm a cool-ass boss,
然后这个人给弄丢了
and this guy lost it.
我要打烂你那帅气的脸
I oughta bash your pretty face in.
喂
Hello?
我不敢相信 - 等等
I can't believe... - Wait.
是她订的那台按♥摩♥椅
She got the massage chair.
对不起 先生 你能重复一次吗
I'm sorry, sir, could you repeat that?
我没听清
I didn't hear you.
我想了解你们的下巴增大药片
I'm interested in your erect chin pills.
怎么了 你想要你的那个变大吗
Why? Do you have trouble getting an erect chin?
对啊 我一直都想要一个大的
Yes, I've always wanted one.
我觉得女孩子们会喜欢的
I think girls would like it.
Bill
Bill?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
吃药是不会帮你改善你那软趴趴的下巴的
You can't take a pill to help you with your limp chin.
那不是我
It wasn't me.
这个玩笑太踏马棒了
This joke freakin' rules!
对 别惹我们的小分队 Bill
Yeah! Don't mess with my squad, Bill!
没错 - 这是我兄弟
Yeah. - This is my guy.
这是我兄弟
This is my guy.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表