大家 来吧 耶
Everybody, go ahead. Yeah.
跟在我后边排着队跳康加舞
Follow me in a conga line.
耶 或者叫警♥察♥排舞
Yeah, or it's a police lineup!
来吧 不是我的错
Come on! It's not my fault
事实上 你只需要表现的酷一点
Actually, um, if you could just play it cool,
我们正在分散大家的注意力
we're setting up a distraction.
这样就能带你离开这儿了 好不
We're gonna get you out of here, all right?
哦 好啊 太棒了 - 好嘞
Oh, okay. Yeah. Yeah. - All right!
嗨 美女 - 我对这里正在发生的事情
Hey, beautiful. - Look, I'm not interested
根本不感兴趣 好么
in what's going on around here, okay?
我一怀胎八个月的孕妇
You know, I'm eight months pregnant,
热的跟猪一样
I'm sweating like a hog,
还他妈超级想吃炸肉肠
and I'm craving fried bologna like a mother.
好吧 好吧 不管那些
Okay, okay, all that aside,
我会给你一个难忘的婴儿洗礼 好吗
I'm going to give you a terrific baby shower, okay?
交给我吧
Let me do that for you.
你叫Colleen 对吗 - 嗯
It's Colleen, right? - Yes.
我记得
I remembered.
来吧 女士们
All right, ladies.
过来尝尝我自创的风靡全球的
Come on over and try my world famous
产自兰乔库卡蒙加的窈窕淑女鸡尾酒
rancho cucamonga skinny girl mojitos.
非常非常好喝 - 一级棒
They are very, very delicious. - They're good.
稍等片刻哦 DJ Ango要开始放些劲爆的音乐
Oh, and later on, DJ Ango's gonna be spinning
点燃全场了哦
with some really killer tunes.
说得没错
That is correct!
来一杯吧 我的小试验品
And the first cup, my little test subject.
试试
Try it out.
呃 噢 我的天呐
Mm. Oh, my goodness.
喔 这酒太烈了
Whoo, that is really strong.
有没有什么能兑着喝的
Do you have anything to mix this with?
对 这酒虽"烈" 却也窈窕
Yes, it's strong, but skinny.
女孩们不都喜欢窈窕么 来吧
And girls like that. Come on, now.
要是有人需要橡皮奶头或者荧光棒
And if anyone needs any more pacifiers or glow sticks,
记得来找我
I'm your guy.
这个给我
Gimme that.
你个小"阴♥道♥破坏者"
Little vagina-ruiner.
我现在要把这个东西分发出去
I'll just pass this stuff out now.
必须得兑点东西才能喝这个
We really need something to mix this with.
你这么说太伤我的心了
Okay, you're hurting my feelings.
别这么说 行不
Please stop. Okay.
女士们 女士们 女士们
Ladies, ladies, ladies.
我是DJ Ango
My name is DJ Ango.
明白我的点了没 "被解救的姜" 算了
Get it? Django uncha... anyway,
主要由我
I am the cause,
加上其他因素 组成了"Ders潮流"
and with every cause, there is a Ders effect.
啪呜
Pow!
噢 哦 - 耶
Ooh! Oh! - Yeah!
我猜需要有个人来点燃这个聚会
I guess somebody's gonna have to get the party started.
来吧
All right
从这边到那边 动起来 所有人
From the wall to the wall, get down, y'all.
让这个聚会荡漾起来吧
Let's turn this party out.
荡 还是 淫♥荡♥
Out, or...? "Turnt" It...
淫♥荡♥起来吧 - 淫呀么淫♥荡♥起来
"Turnt" It out. - "Turnted-ed" It out!
就是现在
It's in right now.
对 喝 喝 喝 喝
Yeah, drink, drink, drink, drink.
喝呀 女士们 好样的
Drink, ladies. Looking good.
怎么样啊 实话实说
How is it, huh? Be honest.
哦 你喜欢它 因为它已经空了 太棒了
Oh, you like it, 'cause it's gone. Awesome.
穿粉衣服的女士 喝那杯饮料啊
Lady in the pink, drink that drink,
大家伙 跳起来 跳啊 一直跳到裤子掉下来为止
and people, let's dance, dance, dance our pants off.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
Ders 暂停
Ders, pause it.
我不 你不能这样
I cpa... you can't...
这 这是个ipod 哥们
just do... it's an iPod, man.
在这顶上啥也做不了
You're not doing anything up there.
什么 你说什么
What? Excuse me?
有个傻老娘们
One of these stupid moms
把我的Molly水倒到这个酒里了
poured all my Molly water into the punch.
我要走了 我不干了
I'm leaving. I'm done.
我退出 就这样
I quit. This is it.
但是你 哥们
But you... dude,
你说现在这些女人
you're saying all these ladies
正嗨着呢
are rolling right now.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
现在是咱没有预料到的
That's the most perfect gross distraction
分散注意力的最好时机
that we could never think of.
怎么做啊 等会儿
How? You know what?
别告诉我细节
Don't tell me the details.
就说需要我在哪跳舞就行
Just tell me where I need to dance.
就在这拨人前面就行 - 好嘞
Right in front of the group. - Okay.
耶
Yeah.
喔噢
Whoo!
感受到没
You feelin' it?
能量
Energy.
噢 噢 噢 噢 - 额
Oh, oh, oh, oh! - Okay.
魔力麦克在此
Magic Mike in this situation.
拜托 有点过了
That's a little rough, please.
你们感受到这种能量了没
You guys feel the energy?
所有人 一起来
Everyone, all right.
让宝宝见识下什么叫爱
Show that baby some love.
身体摇呀摇呀摇起来
Let's b-b-bump that baby bump.
耶 耶 耶 耶 一起来
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, here we go.
带着宝宝一起摇
Bump up on that baby bump
耶 带着宝宝一起摇
yeah you gotta bump up on that baby bump.
带着宝宝一起摇 耶
Bump up on that baby bump. Yep.
带着宝宝一起摇
Bump up on that baby bump.
带着宝宝一起摇
You gotta bump up on that baby bump.
嗯哼 - 带着宝宝一起摇
Uh-huh. - Bump up on that baby bump.
喂 Montez 你要去哪
Hey, Montez, where are you going?
Montez 回来
Montez, get back here.
你能不能离我远点
Would you please just get off of me?
我还没跳够呢 - 音乐停了
I'm not done dancing. - The music stopped
你跳的舞就是个笑话
and your dancing is a joke.
嗯 好吧 我的舞蹈是个笑话
Yeah, okay, my dancing's a joke.
我让你看看什么才是笑话
I'll show you a joke.
来个倒立 耶 - 什么
Up and over. Yep. - Ugh... what?
布鲁塞尔的健美先生
Muscles from brussels.
就在这 哦 天呐
Right here. Oh, God!
哦 啊 啊
Oh! Ew! Ew!
你水喷到我眼睛里了
You squirted in my eyes!
我不知道这种情形真的会发生 之前只在黄♥片♥里见过
I didn't even know that could happen outside of porno.
你个傻♥逼♥ 是我羊水破了
My water just broke, you idiot.
这难道就是婴儿的汁液
This is baby gravy?
助产士 助产士
doula, doula.
我得去zen水中分娩中心见助产士
I've gotta meet my doula at the zen water birth center.
我嘴里还有那个味儿呢
I can still taste it in my mouth.
Montez 去开车 我羊水破了
Montez, get the car. My water broke.
什么
What?
Montez
Montez!
大个子倒下了
Big man down.
妈蛋的 太逊了
Dang it, man, this sucks.
嘿 Montez 你在后边还好吗
Hey, Montez, are you okay back there?
好的 额 我想他刚刚说了他挺好的
Great, no, that... I think he said he's okay.
噢 天呐 我的宫缩越来越厉害了
Oh, God, my contractions are getting closer.
你们能不能闭嘴
Could you just shut up
赶紧送我去分娩中心
and get me to the birthing center?
嘿婊♥子♥ 世界不是围着你转的
Hey, bitch, it ain't all about you.
Adam 冷静 行吗
Adam, chill, all right?
我嘴里还是有那个味儿
I can still taste it in my mouth.
嘿 Colleen 宝贝 还有Colleen的宝宝
Hey, Colleen, baby, and Colleen's baby,
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表