我们得拿出肌肉猛♥男♥那一套
We're gonna make those chicks horny by doing, like,
干点危险的事情让那些小妞饥渴起来啊
some dangerous Lorenzo lamas-type stuff, right?
拜托大哥 靠偷啤酒吗
Come on, dude, stealing beer?
这才不会让她们饥渴呢 兄弟
That's not gonna make chicks horny, dude.
是吗 你知道什么叫饥渴吗
Yeah, but what do you know about being horny, hmm?
你是我们三个人里面最不饥渴的了
You're like the least horniest dude in our whole dude crew.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我最不饥渴 那Ders呢
I am not the least horn... What about Ders?
Ders全身都饥渴着呢
Ders is a whole ball of horns.
而我呢 我简直
And, me, it's like...
已经饥渴到悲伤的境地了
It's sad what I'll go through to get some.
就好像 我射♥精♥的时候
Like, my dick, just when I ejaculate,
射出的都是泪水 因为实在太悲伤了
I just ejaculate tears, because that's how sad it makes me.
你鸡鸡会哭吗 - 我鸡鸡会哭
Your dick is crying? - My dick cries.
你的鸡鸡啥也不会
And your dick doesn't do anything.
好吧 - 你的鸡鸡
Okay. - Your dick just lays
就在一边静静地躺着 无动于衷
to one side, all... All just apathetic.
呃 才怪呢
Uh, no.
好吧 你这是胡说八道了
Okay, well, that is not true.
为了外面那个橘红头发的女生
What is the horniest, most perverted thing
你能做出的最饥渴最变♥态♥的事情是什么
that you would do for the orange-haired girl out there?
好吧 我会 - 嗯
Well, I'm already... - Mm...
闻着她头发的味道 然后
I'm already smelling her hair. I'm...
好吧 我不知道具体怎么样
Okay, I don't know, exactly.
我可能会 带她去法国
I'd probably... I'd take her to France,
我们会一起骑自行车
and we'd, uh... We would ride bicycles,
然后我偷偷亲她一两下
and afterwards maybe I'd steal a smooch or two.
给她一个吻
I'd give her a kiss, man.
你♥他♥妈♥真是太可悲了
You are a sad sack of [bleep].
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
打她一拳吗
What, I'll fist her or something, man?
对啊 对啊 就直接说想要比如
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Just say I want to, like,
把整条胳膊塞到她下面 - 噢 拜托啊 拜托你了
stick my whole arm up there. - Oh, come... oh, come on.
我要把她们仨绑到一起 抽她们耳光
Well what if I tie all three of them up and start slapping
再把她们都给烧死
'em around and frickin' burn them with a...
够了 别变♥态♥了 用不着到那个地步
Well, don't be a psychopath. You don't have to do that.
我就是 - 正常做♥爱♥就好
I just... - Have normal sex with them.
然后我要操她 有可能的话
Then I'm gonna her, probably.
噢 有可能的话
Oh, you... probably. Why'd you throw
把"有可能"去掉行不行 听起来简直
the "Probably" In there? That doesn't even seem like a...
因为我不知道她答不答应啊
Because I don't know if she's gonna let me.
我准备干活了 - 好吧
I'm not gonna, you know... - Okay.
来吧 兄弟 - 你还是帮我偷点啤酒吧
Come on, man. - Just help me steal some beer.
好吧 行 我们来偷啤酒吧 行吗
All right, fine. Let's steal the beer, all right?
呦 注意 快点儿
Yo, psst, come on!
他在做手势了 - 嘿 兄弟
He's hand signaling. - Hey, my man, my man.
啥 什么意思 要干什么
What... what that be? What is that?
他在 他在做手势 快躲起来
He's... he's hand signal... Hide, hide, hide!
怎么了
What up, man?
待好了
Stay up.
我靠 - 噢 别啊 啊 啊
Shoot! - Oh, no, no, no, no!
噢 别别别
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我很确定你们的计划烂透了
I'm pretty sure that plan sucked.
你很确定吗 我也很确定
You're pretty sure? Well, I'm pretty sure...
怎么 - 你烂透了 好吗
Yeah. - You suck, okay?
因为我的朋友们是天才
Because my friends are geniuses.
他们估计准备
They're probably devising a plan
从车里面把啤酒偷出来
to steal the beer from the inside of the truck.
不过既然这车看上去要开走了
But since it seems like it's driving away...
我们应该跟着它 对吧
So we should follow it, all right?
别傻了吧唧地不带啤酒就去参加派对啊
Let's not be stupid and show up to a dorm party without beer.
跟着我 肯定能拿到啤酒的
Come with me. We'll get the beer.
必须拿到 快来 走吧
We've got to get the beer. Come on, let's go!
谢谢 我们要出发了
Thank you. Here we go.
大屁♥股♥快动起来
Move those big asses.
好了 - 行了 你做到了
Get it! - There you go! You got it!
哇 好的 好吧 - 看哪 是啊
Whoa, okay, all right. - Look! Yes!
是的 嗯 啊 呃 所以
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh, so, uh...
我们现在怎么办 - 能拿多少啤酒就拿多少
What do we do now? - We're gonna grab as many beers
然后跳下去
as we can, and then we're gonna jump.
好的 - 好吗
Okay. - Okay?
好的 好的 呃
Yeah, yeah, uh,.
看上去有点 - 动手吧
It doesn't seem... - Here we go.
噢 嘿 嘿 - 呦 情况怎么样啊
Oh, hey, hey, hey! - Yo, what's up?
给我罐啤酒 兄弟
Let me get a beer, man.
这些姑娘没完没了的
These girls are getting restless.
好的 就来
Okay, on it.
嘿 小橘 你来控制方向盘
Hey, orange, take the wheel.
噢
Oh!
不错嘛 - 耶
All right! - Yeah!
你的手很灵活嘛 - 太棒了
You're good with your hands. - That's awesome.
这才不过是冰山一角呢 小婊砸
Yeah, that's just the tip of the iceberg, you frickin' whale.
我也要一罐 - 我也是
I want one. - Me too.
好 我们需要更多啤酒 上啤酒啊
Okay, we need more beers. More beers!
嗯 好吧 那我们 - 好的
Yeah, uh, what if we, um... - Okay.
弄个抓钩和芭蕾舞鞋
Get, like, a grappling hook and, like, ballet shoes
像走钢丝一样走过去 咋样
and kind of like man on a wire it over there?
嗯 我就打算直接扔过去 - 啥
Yeah, I'm just gonna throw it. - Huh?
走起
There we go.
哇哇哇 Adam 你干啥呢哥们
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Adam, what are you doing, man?
你会造成马路事故的
You're gonna cause an accident.
少担心那些有的没的 和我一起扔才是正事
You need to stop worrying and start tossing, man,
等这一切搞定了
'cause when this works,
我们就要派对狂欢一整晚了 哥们
we're gonna be partying all night, dude.
我知道 那些滚床单的事嘛 我就是觉得
I know, about the sex and stuff, I'm just saying, man...
把车开得靠我们越近越好
Bring the 'Vo as close as possible.
好的好的 来了
Okay, okay, okay. Here we go.
Blake 我们跳到车上去
Blake, we're jumping to the 'Vo.
我知道你现在很害怕 哥们
And I know you're scared right now, man,
但是那些在你静脉奔涌的血液
but the blood that's pumping through your veins,
我需要它们全部充进你下面的器官里
I need it pumping through your dick!
饥渴起来 Blake
I need you horny, Blake!
好吧 我的想法是这样的
Okay, well, here's the deal about that.
呃 我就是 我就是不太清楚
Uh, I just... I don't know if...
生活啊
Life, man.
就是充满了刺♥激♥
What a ride!
耶 很酷对吧
Yeah, that's cool, right?
没错没错
That's good .
好了 扔一箱给我
Okay, throw me a case, man.
哇喔 - 很酷吧
Whoo! - Cool, right?
这就是我们的日常
It's what we do.
噢 噢
Oh! Oh!
接好 - 接住了接住了
Here we go. - I got it, I got it.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
啊 - 噢
Unh! - Oh!
好了 - 接好 放下面
Yeah, yeah. - Here, right down there.
好的
All right.
哇 噢
Whoa, whoa!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
呃 我们可能需要一个新计划
Uh, maybe it's time for a new plan.
你说的没错 任务中止吧 啤酒已经够了
You're right, mission abort. We've got enough beer.
行了 快跳下来吧 我们来上那些小妞
Okay, now, hurry up and jump. Let's bang these chicks.
快来 - 耶
Come on. - Yeah.
喂喂 消停会 哥们 别弄坏了引擎盖
Hey, hey, whoa, come on, man, watch the hood!
这是我的车
It's still my car!
不好意思啊 快来 - 好好
Sorry. Come on! - Yeah, yeah.
好 来了 马上就来 - 快
Hell, yeah. Hell, yeah! - Yeah.
准备了 跳了
Here we go. Here we g...
不不 还是不行 - 咋了
Nope, nope, no, no. - What?
啊 我做不好 - 快来啊
Uh-uh, I'm not gonna make it. - Come on!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表