Okay, fine, I can live with all that,
只要我还是瓦里奥
as long as I'm Wario.
这样你也无所谓吗
Can you live with this?
谢啦
Thank you.
Blazer 你毁了我的沃尔沃
Hey, Blazer, you break my 'Vo-kart,
我就毁了你的卡丁车
I break your go-kart!
按♥摩♥椅是我的 Ders
The chair is mine, Ders!
你要像往常一样控制住你的怒火哟
I need you to bottle your rage like you always do.
嘿 这是什么鬼啊
Hey! What the hell?
给把劲儿 给把劲儿
Come on. Come on!
给把劲儿
Come on!
呃 是这车的开关
Oh. It's the "On" Switch, it's...
干得好 小侍卫
Well done, young squire.
你是不是想要我
Perhaps you'd like me to get
用中世纪的长矛爆♥你♥菊♥
medieval times all up in your b-hole.
你是想持矛比武嘛
You wanna joust?
来呀
Let's joust!
别想从我这抢走按♥摩♥椅
You're not gonna steal this chair from me
你都抢了我多少东西了
just like you've stolen everything else.
上次那个喝醉了来我们家的妹子 Haley
Like that drunk girl, Haley, who came over to our house,
本应该是我的 - 你说啥
and I had her! - What?
我 - 等一下
I... - Hang on a second.
别别别 算了算了
No, no, no. Forget it.
嗨 都是过去的事儿了
Ah, it's in the past.
还是驾车长矛比武吧 哈哈
Let's joust, though. Ha ha!
来呀
All right.
瞧咱的 瓦里奥
It's-a me, Wario!
咱就要赢啦 - 不行
I'mma gonna win! - No!
搞什么 门都没有
What? No.
你们这帮傻蛋走错路了
You idiots are going the wrong way!
不是走那边
That's the wrong way!
咱就要赢啦
I'mma gonna win.
搞他妈什么鬼啊
What the (bleep)?
你们怎么打得这么准啊
How are you so good?
你们应该去打职业高尔夫
You should all be professional golfers!
冲啊 小车车 冲啊
Here we go, baby. Here we go, baby!
哟 DeMamp 现在认输的话
Hey, DeMamp, you give up now,
我还能让你坐坐我的按♥摩♥椅
I promise to let you sit in my chair.
每两个星期坐15分钟哟 贱♥人♥
For 15 minutes every two weeks, ya bitch!
不公平啊 我有五成的把握
It's not fair. There's a 50% chance
我的双腿百分之百断了
that 100% of my legs are broken.
现在都是靠肾上腺素撑着啊
I'm just coasting on pure adrenaline right now.
不要打我啦
Quit hitting me!
耶 很好
Yeah, all right.
太屌♥了 - 耍的不错 不错
That was sick. - Nice move, nice move.
我以前也会自己耍一耍的
I used to, uh, I used to do moves myself.
嘿 老兄 慢着点
Hey, dude, hang on, man.
我们还要拍视频呢
We're trying to get some footy, bro.
抱歉啦 骚年 我还得去抢个按♥摩♥椅
Sorry, pimpin'. I got a massage chair to get.
买♥♥点啥吗 伙计
What can I get you, bud?
我要三个那不勒斯冰淇淋三明治
I'm gonna need three Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches
顺带搭便车
and a ride.
给你7刀
There's $7 there.
快点
Come on.
我要两份大号♥辣肠披萨
I need two large pepperoni pizzas
送到伊莎贝尔街14934号♥
delivered to 14934 Isabel street.
好 - 算了不要那种了
Okay. - Matter of fact, erase that.
就要你们做的最快的披萨就行
Just whatever the fastest pizza you can make is.
这有生食披萨 做起来很快
I got raw pizza. That's pretty fast.
就需要几分钟
Takes, like, a couple minutes.
生食披萨 - 对啊
Raw pizza? - Yeah.
味道挺不错的
It's actually pretty good.
跟平常的披萨差不多
It's almost like regular pizza,
只不过 更生一点
but it's, like, more rawer.
呃 这个嘛
Uh, well, um,
用这个能换两个披萨吧
think I could get two of those?
啊 行啊
Uh, yea-uh.
这个可以有
That could work.
好极了 - 你还要点别的吗
All right. - You want anything else?
不了 就这两个披萨
Uh, nope, just the two pizzas.
好 没问题 - 等下
Okay, cool. - Wait.
再给我拿点奶酪面包棒
Let me get some of that cheesy breadsticks.
行 能给你搞点 - 好极了
Well, I can hook that up too. - Cool.
你还有什么能跟这个一起搞的
Do you got some... anything else to go with this?
我会舔你的[哔]
I'll suck your (bleep) .
你会舔我的[哔] - 我会的
You gonna suck my (bleep)? - I will.
为了这句话 多给你加个面包棒
I'll throw in an extra breadstick for that.
冲啊 快点 Ramon
Let's go! Come on, Ramon.
你帮我搞到那个按♥摩♥椅
You help me get that massage chair,
就等着余生的免费按♥摩♥吧 兄弟
you're looking at a lifetime of free massages, my man.
我已经预约过的按♥摩♥时间除外
Unless I'm already signed up for that massage time,
那时候你就得自己想办法了
in which case, you know, you'll have to figure
要是你有那不勒斯冰淇凌
something else out. I wish you had Neapolitan
就好了 - 兄弟们
ice cream... - Hello, boys!
嘿 快点 - 一会儿见啦 滑板骚年
Hey... come on! - Later, skater.
快点 Ramon
Let's go, Ramon!
你叫谁滑板骚年呢
Who you calling a skater, dude?
是你在玩滑板
You're the skater.
恰恰相反 我的傻屌♥
Au contraire, mon dickhead.
我玩的是扭扭滑板
I'm a ripstiker.
瞧瞧 谁赢着呢 - 慢着
Look who's winning. - Wait.
你们的特快专递
Special delivery!
你在搞什么啊
What are you doing?
别抓我们的车滑了 你个贱♥人♥
Quit skitching, you bitch.
你哪来的车啊
Where'd you get a car?
在你屁♥股♥上 拐角处
Up your butt and around the corner.
希望你们喜欢我的辣肠披萨
I hope you like pepperoni!
别停啊 Jo 你得接着开
No, no, Jo, you gotta keep going
还没到终点呢
to the finish line!
你得把我送货上门
Deliver me!
你脑子有毛病吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
你不能从我的车窗里往外扔食物
You don't throw food out of my window.
轮不着你告诉我应该干嘛
You don't tell me what to do!
我可是花了钱的
I paid you for your services.
所以我是你老板 赶快给我开
Now I'm basically your boss. Now drive!
妈的 滚出去 不然我打烂你小腚
Oh, get the (bleep) out before I beat your skinny ass.
那我给你的大♥麻♥呢 - 天爷啊
What about the weed? - Oh, my God.
帮我个忙嘛 - 我帮你锁喉怎么样
Do me a solid. - I'm gonna throat punch you.
安全带呢 - 你个神经病
Where is my belt? - You are a psychopath.
跟你讲 你们服务质量差的一逼
You know what? Your customer service sucks ass.
给我 给我 - 去你大爷的 那是我的
Gimme those! Gimme those! - Screw you! These are mine.
给你讲 你舔[哔]技术差的一逼
And guess what. You suck at sucking (bleep) .
别跟着我 - 我想跟着谁都行
Stop following me. - I can follow anyone I want.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
It's a free country.
除了我七年级的老师
Except for my seventh grade teacher
还有她那俩姑娘 不过明年就没这茬了
and her two daughters, but that expires next year.
Blake 滚到后边去
Blake, back the (bleep) up!
你俩简直太慢了
You guys are both really slow.
屁 我就比你快
Yeah, I'm faster than you are.
好吧 直到你全速冲刺之前都比你快
Okay, okay, well, until you started running all fast.
你给我回来
Get back here!
哈哈
Ha-ha!
我是来拿按♥摩♥椅的 我赢了
I'm here for the chair! Yes, I win, I win.
不是你 我赢了 我的 - 呵呵
No, I won. I got it. - Ah, ah, ah.
我最先到的 先生 - 才不是
I was here first, sir. - No.
另外 你才不希望这两个蠢货
And plus, you don't want these filthy animals
用他们的脏屁♥股♥坐在你的椅子里 对吧
sitting their dirty-ass butts in your seat, okay?
要来点面包棒吗 - 他才不要面包棒
Would you like a breadstick? - He doesn't want a breadstick.
我的屁♥股♥超级干净
My butt is wildly clean.
如果 我坐在沙发上的时候想放屁
If, like, I'm on the couch and I have to fart,
那 我会起身 走开
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表