好吧 你们就不要告诉
Look, just please don't tell anyone
办公室里的人这些了 明白吗
at the office about any of this, okay?
告诉什么 - 别 她都不会
Any of what? - Don't, she won't even...
我让你们炸鱼
I will let you have your fish fry.
太好了 - 棒
All right. - Yes!
喔
Whoo!
你是想表演盒中鸟 对吗
It's a dick in a box, right?
是的 这里 不 扔我
Yeah. Here, no, throw me...
扔我到巨大浪花里面去
throw me in... throw me into the big wave.
嘿
Hey.
你想进去喝点咖啡吗
Wanna go inside and make some coffee?
谈谈这些事情 - 不要
Talk about it? - No.
你是个男妓哎
You're a hooker.
去给别人"浇花施肥"吧
Go slang your dick on someone else's corner.
炸鱼 炸鱼
A fish fry! A fish fry!
大家注意 要炸鱼啦 - 是啊 宝贝们 炸鱼
It's a fish fry, y'all. - Yeah, baby, fish fry.
噢 - 我的朋友们呢
Oh. - Where are my friends?
你说那些脏死了的锦鲤吗
Are you talkin' about them nasty-ass Koi fish?
我扔垃圾桶里了
I threw them suckers in the garbage.
都馊了 你们应该谢谢我
They was rotten. You should thank me.
谢你
Thank you?
就因为你 我们现在有炸锅
Thanks to you, we've got a fryer...
嘿 别激动 - 却没有鱼
Hey, hey. - And no fish.
嘿 你有 百吉饼怎么样
Hey, did you... what about bagels?
你有没有百吉饼小伙伴们
Did you ever have any bagel friends?
我们可以炸百吉饼啊 差不多的
We could fry some bagels. It's the same thing.
啊 - 不 我有一个更好的主意
Huh? - No, I got a better idea.
我觉得百吉饼 好吧
I thought a bagel... well.
啊啊啊 不要啊
Aw, hell no.
简直是<办公室>里Jim恶搞Dwight一样
This some Jim and Dwight bullshit.
难道是他俩刚刚干的吗
Did these two just did this?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表