什么 - 看吧 谢谢
What? - See? Thank you.
噢 正好赶上
Ooh, right on time.
Lynette是场上最强最壮的那个
Lynette is the biggest and strongest
对吧 - 对
player on the court, right? - Yes.
她是个大个儿姑娘
She's a big girl.
所以我们需要做的
So all we gotta do...
是变得比她更强壮
Is get even stronger.
Karl
Karl
你应该在这个位置才对
You're supposed to be right there,
你应该把球截下来
you're supposed to catch the pass.
噢 我擦 哥们儿对不起
Oh, shoot, I'm sorry, man.
你接住我的球才是我这么干的重点啊
That was the whole point of you do... doing it.
我忘记了
I-I forgot.
那边的灌木丛下有条屌♥爆了的千足虫
There's hella millipedes under that bush.
看起来很炫酷 - 确实很炫酷
It's cool-looking.- It is cool-looking.
太好了 你们在谋划什么鬼
That's awesome. What the hell's going on?
呃 我们有类固醇激素 - 给你
Uh, we got, uh, steroids. - Here you go.
是墨西哥的那种 质量有保障
The Mexican kind, so you know they're good.
这是激素 然后这是注射器
Here's the juice, and here is the juice shooters.
注射器啊
The juice shooters.
小心些 它们可不干净
Be careful. Those are not clean.
我可不需要
I'm okay on that.
嘿Blake 待会儿的魔兽世界派对上
Hey, Blake, is it cool if I free-ball it
我能不能在萨满祭司服下真空运"球"
underneath my farm shaman outfit later on for the wow thing?
我下面长了点细菌 情况不太好
I got a little bit of a cheese dick situation.
实际上 魔兽世界里没有内♥裤♥的存在
Actually, in the wow realm, there is no underwear.
棒极了 - 我已经开始真空了
Wonderful. - I'm already started.
谢谢你赶过来啊 Karl
Thank you. Thank you for coming, Karl.
但我不喜欢你给Blake
Blake And I don't appreciate you filling Blake's head
灌输这些书呆子知识
with all this nerd knowledge,
他现在只需要被灌输类固醇
when he should be filling his head with steroids.
天哪
Jesus.
Ders - 什么
And Ders. - What?
为了赢得比赛成为最强
We need to do the steroids
我们必须用类固醇
in order to win and be the strongest.
这句话说起来
I don't know how I could explain that
真是又洋气又酷
in a cooler and more doper fashion.
作为一队之长 我会在必要的时候
As team captain, I'll step up
站出来承认我们无需训练
and admit when we don't need to practice.
我本来就不准备练 不过谢谢
I wasn't gonna anyways, but thanks.
类固醇的主意还是太疯狂了
Steroids are still insane.
想赢过那位难搞的Lynette小妞
So if we're going to beat that tough gal pal Lynette,
我们只能把她弄出局
we're gonna have to take her out.
好的 所以我们需要攻击她的弱点
All right, so we're gonna have to attack her weakness.
也就是她的坏脾气
Her temper.
噢 我还以为你会说她的咪♥咪♥
Oh, I thought you were gonna say her titties.
不 她的咪♥咪♥可不是弱点
Oh, no. Her titties are not a weakness.
你一定是看上她了
You've got a crush on her.
对 我对她有点儿意思
Yeah, I got a little thing for her.
希望在我扣球扣她一脑壳的时候
I hope you don't get mad at me
你不要生我的气
when I freakin' smash her skull in
因为我磕墨西哥类固醇磕高了
'cause I'm too high off Mexican steroids.
我会走进去 然后设法激怒Lynette
I'm gonna go in there, I'm gonna piss off Lynette.
我会让她气炸 明白吗
I'm gonna push her buttons, you know?
对着她放了个屁 - 你在听我讲吗
Farted on her. - Are you listening?
对不起 我对着她放屁了
Sorry. I farted on her.
好吧 总之我会走进去
Anyway, so I'm gonna go in there, you know,
和Lynette聊一聊 然后再激怒她
rock it with Lynette, and I'm gonna piss her off,
所以她会想揍我 对吧
so she's gonna want to punch me, right?
对
Right.
瞧好了 这儿有Tez的iPad 她的手会被砸破
Boom. Tez's iPad. She's gonna break her hand.
然后他们就完蛋了
So they're done.
干得不错 哥们
Nice, man.
这货可是用直升机的挡风玻璃做的
This thing is made of a helicopter's windshield.
这货可是用直升机的挡风玻璃做的
This thing is made of a helicopter's windshield.
里诺 里诺
Reno, Reno .
嘿 - 哟 看看这朋克小婊砸
Hey. - Oh, look at this punk bitch.
怎么样啊 弱逼队
What's up, team wackness?
你来干嘛 - 我有个问题
How you doing? - Had a question.
在篮球上比Cheryl Miller
What is it like being so much worse
差这么多是什么感觉
at basketball than Cheryl Miller?
喂 闭上你的臭嘴 - Tez
Hey, shut your mouth. - Tez.
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you're trying to do.
Tez - 你不伤心吗
Tez. - Isn't it frustrating
如果你优秀那么一点点
that if you were just a little bit better,
或许跟Reggie Miller做朋友的就是你
maybe it'd be you hanging out with Reggie Miller
而不是Cheryl了 - 他们是兄妹
and not Cheryl? - They're brother and sister.
兄妹 - 或许吧 你知道吗
Brother and sister? - Maybe. You know?
我所能做的就是回到我孩子身边
But all I could do is go home to my kids
然后感谢上帝他们都健康
and thank God that they're healthy, you know?
因为他们并不是一直都健康的 你知道吧
'Cause they wasn't always healthy, you know?
你记得吗 小Darnell 差点没了一条腿
You remember? Little Darnell? Almost lost his leg.
好吧 好吧 那
Okay. All right, well...
我希望小Darnell死掉
I hope little Darnell dies.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What? What the fuck?
你到底在干嘛
What are you doing?
干毛啊
What the hell?
噢 老兄 我说真的 你是个大混♥蛋♥
Oh, dude, seriously, you are a dickhead!
对不起 - 噢 天啊
Sorry. - Oh, my God.
那点冰块来 Gill 你把手打折了吗
Get some ice, gill. Did you break it?
我知道它折了 - 感觉怎么样
I mean, I know it's broken. - How that feel?
啊 - 噢
Ah! - Oh!
你又不是医生 大哥 - 我参加过童子军
You're not a doctor, dude. - I was in the boy scouts.
就因为你皮肤白
Just 'cause you're light-skinned,
不代表你是个医生
that don't make you a doctor.
在艾泽拉斯的地表之下
Beneath the surface of Azeroth,
古老的神密谋着让恶魔遍布世界
the old gods plot the spread of manifest evil.
在北边王国冰冷的冻原上
In the icy tundras of the northern realm,
一个充满邪恶的灵魂
a spirit of pure malice
召唤着兽族军队
commands an army of orcs.
肮脏的生物
Foul things.
然而在这个低贱的茅舍中
And yet in this lowly hovel,
我们之中的一个人心中却藏着杀戮
one of us has murder in our hearts.
不 啊 啊 请不要杀我
No! Ow! Ow! Please don't kill me!
停下来 嗷
Stop it! Ouch!
噢 噢 噢 哇 哇
Oh! Oh! Oh, whoa, whoa.
警报 警报
Bumblebee tuna, Bumblebee tuna.
怎么了
What?
你的蛋露出来了
Your balls are showing.
噢 - 还有菊花什么的
Oh. - Yeah and butthole, everything.
整个屁♥股♥ - 抱歉 兄弟
Whole gooch. - Sorry, bro.
对不起了 啊
Sorry about that. Ah!
年轻的Gazzbrook Goldcrank死了
Young Gazzbrook Goldcrank is dead!
凶手就在我们之中 但是谁呢
And one of us is the murderer, but whom?
是你吗 啊 没错
Is it you? Ah, yes.
你的眼中透出谋杀的凶光
You have the look of murder in your eyes.
还是那下流的血精灵Saetharin Firewhisper呢
Or is it the filthy blood elf Saetharin Firewhisper?
好吧 对不起 Blake 我们能不能带个名牌什么的
Okay, I'm sorry, Blake, can we get nametags or something?
你刚刚叫那个人Seafart Firetruck
'Cause you just called that guy "Seafart Firetruck."
我死也记不住那么长的名字
I'm never gonna remember that.
早上好 Dersy
Good morning, Dersy.
是时候变强壮了
Time to grow strong...
我虚弱无力的朋友啊
My weak, little friend.
啊 你在干嘛
Ow! What're you doing?
我刚刚给你打了一针类固醇
I just injected you with steroids!
噢 我的天啊 你感受到了吗
Oh, my God, do you feel it?
你感受到它穿过你的身体了吗
Do you feel it coursing through your bod?
老兄 放开我 马上放开
Dude, let me outta here right now.
噢 不不
Oh, nuh-uh.
不 你得想着一个比你自己伟大的人
No, you gotta think of someone bigger than yourself.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表