也是噢
Oh, yeah.
那我们就只能往路面上跳了
Then we've got to jump in the street.
你逗我呢 Blake 这也太高了
Are you kidding, Blake? It's too high.
我只是太饥渴了
And I'm just too horny.
我好饥渴 - 耶
I'm too horny! - Yeah!
我的天
Oh, my God!
我折了一根骨头
Oh! I broke a bone,
却换来了一次勃起 下一个谁来
but I grew a boner. Who's next?
我最饥渴
Horny!
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天 - 我的天
Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
你怎么样了 - 严重骨折
What is going on? - Got a bad break.
我们真的这么做了 是吧
So, we're doing this, huh?
好极了
Right on.
我完全是为了上♥床♥才跳
I do it all for the nookie!
我们做到了 小妞们 我们弄到酒了
We did it, girls. We got you beer.
很多很多酒
So much. So much beer.
我们本可以跳进酒里 但我们没有 你们知道吗
We could've jumped into it, but we didn't, you know?
所以 咱们去搞点冰块开派对吧
So let's go get some ice and party.
这也太疯狂了 - 是啊
That is so crazy. - Yeah.
就像是 惹火版的Steve-O
It was, like, Steve-O hot.
总有人说我像派对型男
I've been told I look like party boy.
你当然像了 老兄 - 安全降落
You do, dude. - Geronimo!
别 别这样 - 不要 别跳啊
Don't! Don't do it! - No, don't jump!
不要 - 别跳
No! - Don't do it!
不不不不
No, no, oh, no!
好恶心 - 我很好
Ew, wha... - I'm all good.
这也太恶心了 Karl 你毁了一切
That is so gross. Karl, you ruined everything.
没错 他的尿布里还有屎呢
Yeah, there's poop in his diaper.
对 我拉了
Yeah, I pooped.
我的屎都从尿布里出来了
All my poop came out of my diaper.
咱们走吧 - 恶心死了
Ugh, let's go. - Ew.
别别别 等等 等等 我现在好饥渴
No, no, no, no, wait, wait. I'm so horny now.
你的翘臀 你的大胸
Your butt, your boobs,
你的小嘴 都让我好饥渴
your mouth, it makes me so horny.
不好意思 我之前出言不逊了
Yeah. I'm sorry I was being mean.
显然你们三个是美女
You're obviously three beautiful girls.
我只是故意羞辱你们 知道吧
I was just negging you, you know?
你们可能智商太低没发现
You're probably too stupid to realize it.
听到没 又羞辱了 - 对
See, that was another neg. - Yeah.
十年前才有人玩这种把戏吧
Yeah, like the game is from, like, 10 years ago.
这招不好使了
That crap doesn't work anymore.
不可能 这招好使 - 确实好使
No, it works. - It works.
之前我们是想和你们一起派对来着
We wanted to party with you guys,
可现在连我们自己的派对都要错过了
but now we're missing our own party
而且也没搞到酒
and we still don't have any beer.
我们可以给你们买♥♥ - 是啊
We can go buy you some. - Yeah.
太迟了
Too late.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, wait!
噢 拜托
Oh, come on!
求你们了
Oh, please!
晚上好 我是来接Haley的
Good evening. I have a pickup for Haley.
就是我
Yeah, that's me.
别走 - 上帝 让她们留下吧
Please! - I swear to God,
我会让你感受下我的大鸡鸡的
I will throw my dick at you.
嗨 大家伙儿
Hey, guys!
快进来 这酒感觉可赞了
Come on in. The beer feels fine.
开始
Go!
我在调整油门
I was adjusting the gun.
我在调整我的丁丁
I was adjusting my gun.
冠军产生了
Oh, oh! And we've got a winner.
啊 - 冠军的优势很明显
Ah! - We have a clear winner.
哟呼
Whoo! Whoo.
这可不公平
That doesn't seem fair.
有人要"止痛汽水"吗 - 我要
Who needs a pain killer? - Oh, yeah.
老子也要
Oh, daddy does.
来了 - 好渴
Coming at you. - Thirsty.
给我一个 - 在上面哦
Let me get one. - Over the top.
就像医生叮嘱的一样
Ooh, just what the doctor ordered.
妈妈咪呀 - 哟呼
Ooh, mama. - Whoo!
好喝 好喝 好好喝
Yum, yum, yum, hey.
如果你想想好的一面
If you look on the bright side, you know,
三个妞里肯定有人有性病
one in three girls have chlamydia anyway,
所以我们算是躲过了一劫啊
so we really did dodge a dick bullet.
不过 要是泡到她们了 可能得性病也值了
At the same time, though, it might have been worth it.
可能是值了
Probably would have been worth it.
对吧 性病究竟是什么鬼
Right? Because what is chlamydia
你要是仔细想想
when you think about it?
只是一个长点的单词而已 - 这样啊
Just a long word. - Yeah.
我真为你骄傲 老古板 你终于饥渴了
I'm proud of you, blazer. Finally horned out.
你当时可真是个一流饥渴大混球
You were a big time horny perv ball back there.
没错 - 还有啥好说的呢
Yeah. - What can I say, man?
太为你骄傲了 - 我还饥渴着呢
Very proud of you. - Still rocking a bone.
哟呼
Oh!
我会给你我的Brazzers账号♥的
I'll give you my Brazzers account.
别开玩笑了 - 我是认真的
Get out of here. - Yeah, I am.
我会这么做的 - 那可是最高荣誉了
That's something I'm gonna do. - That's the highest honor.
好了 有了账号♥ 这段时间我就不出来和你们混了
Okay, well, you guys aren't gonna see me for a while.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
从你们热水浴缸的右手边看过去
take a look out of the right hand side of the hot tub
你们会看见一些好莱坞明星噢
and you're probably gonna see some Hollywood royalty.
别闹了 兄弟
Ooh! Come on, man.
好了
All right.
让我们用热烈的掌声
Let's give a big round of applause
欢迎奥斯卡获得者 Robin Williams
for academy award winner, Robin Williams.
哟呼
Oh!
这是水果逃逸法啊
It was a run-by fruiting!
再用热烈的掌声
And another big wave to
欢迎奥斯卡赢家Pauly Shore
academy award winner, Pauly Shore.
都把果汁给我摇起来
Wheezing the juice!
还有
And, um...
Bradley Cooper
Bradley Cooper!
帅呆了
Oh, yeah!
就是我 欢迎来到美国
I accept that. Welcome to our land.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表