有点味道 对不起 不过
It kinda smells, I'm sorry, but...
噢 天啊 那我要300块
Oh, man. Make that 300.
300 请吧 - 噢 我的天啊
300, please. - Oh, my God!
你有没搞错
Are you kidding me?
为了里诺 给你 老兄
It's for Reno. There you go, man.
这只有200
This is only 200.
对 这是200 还有100在你口袋
Yeah, that's 200, 100's in your pocket.
一共300 好吗 走吧
That's 300, okay? Come on.
噢 宝贝们
Oh, baby!
真酷小队驾到
The Trilla squad has arrived,
小队队长就是我
and its captain is me!
也许你已听说 我是个篮球通
And you might know me as Basketball Lecter.
这两位耀眼巨星是Malone家的第二个Karl
Over here we got Karl the Malone,
以及我的主力 小旋风门卫G-orge
and my main guy G-orge the G-anitor!
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on.
那外号♥逊毙了
That's a terrible-ass nickname.
你想起个什么外号♥ - 风火♥辣♥酱
What do you wanna be called? - Hot sauce.
风火♥辣♥酱 瞧他起的这名儿
Hot sauce. He wants to be...
那我不得叫帕尔马小干酪啊
What do you want me to be, Parmesan?
别闹了 - 那我就叫亨氏调味酱
Come on. - I'll be Heinz 57.
好吧 - 这名字太雷了
Okay. - That's stupid.
不会吧
No, no, no, no, no.
这次联赛只能这儿的员工参与
This tournament's for people that work here only.
是啊 抱歉 他说的对 只有员工才能参加
Yeah. Sorry, they're right. Employees only.
这位是电美的夜班门卫
This is the Night Janitor at T.A.C.,
这位是上次给咱们修水管的Karl
and this is Karl the Plumber from that one time.
你好
Hi.
十分抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry, I just...
只是不想和两个勤奋工作
Don't like to interact
还经常到你们猪窝一样的办公室里
with two of your hardest-working employees
为你们收拾乱摊子的员工
that clean up after the slop you leave behind
有任何交集
in that sty you call an office?
这就是你所想的吗 告诉你吧
Is that what's happening? Well, guess what.
我不会再让这种歧视存在了
I'm not gonna stand for it anymore, okay?
兄弟们 去热身吧 我跟你们是一伙的
Guys, go warm up, all right? I'm on your team.
我挺你们 - 很高兴认识你 Karl
I'm fighting for you! - Nice to meet you, Karl.
来吧 风火♥辣♥酱 一起加油吧 - 叫他G-orge
Come on, hot sauce, let's go. - It's G-orge.
很高兴认识你们 比赛结束后咱们好好聊聊
Good to see you guys again. I'll talk to you after the game.
谢谢你们对大家的贡献
Thank you for your service.
你的小姘头Adam呢
Where's your little bitch Adam, huh?
我们的小伙伴啊 他现在在医院 Blake
Where's our best friend? Mm, he's in a hospital, Blake.
他的心被你伤得透透的 所以住院了 - 那不太可能吧
Because he has a broken heart that you broke. - That's not true.
人不可能因为心碎被送去医院
You can't go to the hospital for a broken heart.
Adam心脏病犯了
Adam had a heart attack, okay,
医生说这全都是你的错
and the doctor said it's your fault
跟墨西哥类固醇一点关系都没有
and not all the Mexican steroids.
如果你没别的事儿的话 我去热身了 小子
So if it's cool with you, I'm gonna warm up now, man!
Bill 你现在去趟电美的档案室
Bill, I need you to go to the T.A.C. File room,
查一下员工档案 看看这俩哥们儿
check the current employees to see if these dudes
到底是不是这儿的员工
are real Telamericans.
风一般的男子啊 - 我都不知道他这么能跑
Fast as hell! - I don't know about that.
他应该进咱们篮球队
He should've been on the team.
我的妈呀
Ahh! Ahh.
我在哪儿 我这是在哪儿
Where am I? Where am I?
我得去参加比赛 Ders需要我
I need to go to the game. Ders needs me.
我需要更多类固醇
I need more steroids.
赶紧给我再注射点类固醇
You need to inject me with more steroids.
不不不 你哪儿也不许去
No, no, no, you're not going anywhere.
你说啥呢 伙计
Shut up. Yuh-huh.
你的身体休克了好一阵
Your body has had quite a shock.
你需要好好休息 补充水分
Right now you need to rest and hydrate.
你特么的才需要补水呢
Freaking you need to hydrate.
我要去里诺
Now I need to go to Reno
和胸器上沾满亮片的小妞们
and freaking have sex with chicks
大战三百回合
that have glitter all over their boobs
然后 然后
and...and, like...
玩二十一点 心里想着大赚一笔
Play Blackjack and hopefully win, like, a ton of cash.
结果回家时兜里就剩60块
Like, come home with 60 bucks
嘴里和裤裆里全是姑娘身上的亮片
and like glitter all over my mouth and genitalia area.
你在对我做什么呢
What are you doing?
你休克之前吃什么药物了么
Were you taking any drugs when this happened?
你能把电视打开么 我想看比赛直播 - 什么比赛啊 先生
Just turn the game on, man. - What game, sir?
电美办公室篮球比赛
The Telamerican office basketball tournament game.
我觉得电视不太会直播这场比赛
I'm not sure they're broadcasting that game.
我给你弄本杂♥志♥看解解闷
I'm sure we can get you a magazine.
把我手♥机♥递给我 我给Jillian打个电♥话♥
Hand me my phone, and I'll call Jillian
让她现场讲给我听
and have her do a play-by-play.
你把我壁纸设成丁丁照了啊
Did you put dick pic in my phone?
没有 - 噢 想起来了 这是我设的
No. - Oh, you're right, that's mine.
哈喽
Yello.
嗨 怎么样亲 我是Adam
Hey, what's up? It's Adam.
我现在在医院呢
I'm in the hospital.
你快跟我说说比赛进行的怎么样了
I need you to tell me what's happening in the game.
嗯 感谢你的关心
Well, thanks for asking.
我这场比赛已经进行得火♥辣♥辣了
My game is totally hot right now.
我身后有个可爱的小鲜肉
There's a cute babe behind me.
我要对他媚笑 看看能不能迷倒他
I'm gonna smile at him, see how it goes.
看球 - 可惜啦
There it is! - Oh!
我的错 我的错 是我的错
My bad! My bad! My bad!
上篮板 上篮板 快点啊 Tez 快上篮板
"D" Up, "D" Up! Come on, Tez! "D" Up!
你的胳膊挡着我了
You're blocking me out with your arm!
帅啊 门卫大叔把你们的脸面都扫光啦
Whoo! The g-anitor's cleaning up!
喂 你专心点
Hey, focus up.
赶紧告诉我比赛怎么样了
Tell me what's happening in the game.
好吧 Anders现在拿到球了
Okay, yeah. Anders has the ball.
他刚把球传给Adam了
And he passed it to Adam.
哎呦 - 我是Adam啊
Oh. - I'm Adam.
那个人不是Adam 你是Adam
Not Adam. You're Adam.
太奇怪了
That's so weird.
你试过跟别人讲另一个人的故事
You ever do that, where you're telling someone a story
结果把当事人的名字叫成了听故事人的名字
about somebody else, and then you call them by their own name?
今天早些时候我就干过这事
Actually I did that earlier today.
特别搞笑
It was hilarious.
看我大灌篮 啊啊啊啊 哦
Lay it up, blaaaaa... oh!
哎呀 差得也太远了 我的错
Yep, that was way over. My bad.
你在干嘛啊 - 兄弟 对不住啊
What? - Dude, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我昨晚一宿没睡 在劝解两个自相残杀的兽人
I was just up all night trying to solve an orc-on-orc homicide.
你懂得 我最铁的哥们之一
And you know, now my tied-for-first best friend
正在医院里住院 我只是觉得心有些累了
is in the hospital, and I'm just a little rusty, all right?
你就 就别来烦我了 行吗
Just... Just get off my back, man!
你知道我们有个仓库么
Did you know we had a warehouse?
还不小呢
It's huge.
而且有点冷
And it's freezing.
冷得你都能看到Alice衬衫里面的激凸
You can see Alice's nipples through her shirt.
你说什么 - 它们看起来可真奇怪
What? - They're really weird.
那两点是粉红色的 还是深色的
Are they pink, or are they dark?
我敢打赌它们一定是深色的
I bet they're dark.
颜色就像好时巧克力一样深
Bet they're like little Hershey's kisses.
我猜它们的味道也和好时巧克力一样
I'll bet that's what Alice's [Beep]taste like.
快闪 快闪开
Move! Move, move, move, move, move!
搞定喽 太棒了 继续 继续投
Okay, yeah. Go ahead, make it.
哎呦 这小伙子真厉害
Oh, that was nice!
快停下 他们队作弊啦
Stop! They're cheating.
他根本不是电美的员工
He's not a T.A.C. Employee.
那个人的确是在这儿做了些管道活儿
That guy's done some plumbing work,
但小旋风门卫G-orge的名字不在职员列表上
but G-orge the G-anitor is not on the list.
啊 哈
Ah, ha!
我就知道 让我瞅瞅 真的诶
I knew it. Let me see. Yes.
根本木有参赛资格 我们赢喽
Disqualified. We win!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表