我不是说欺凌这个行为是对的 但是
I'm not saying I'm pro-bullying, but...
为啥反欺凌运动变成
At what point does the anti-bullying campaign
欺负那些酷小孩了
just start bullying the cool kids?
对啊 - 我也觉得
Right. - Exactly.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm sayin'.
我们可能会失去整整一代
We could be losing like a whole generation
酷小孩
of cool kids.
不 不 我了个去
No! No, damn it!
求你了
Please!
不
No!
不 快呼吸 要死的
No! Breathe water, damn it!
哇
Whoa.
呕 - 你在干啥呢
Ew. - What are you doing?
P.F. Chang餐厅关了
P.F. Chang's, it's closing,
所以我想把我的锦鲤朋友从池塘里救出来
so I tried to rescue my Koi fish friends from their pond,
但是现在情况很糟
but something's gone really wrong.
我要给它们做人工呼吸
I gotta give 'em mouth-to-gill.
太忧伤了 P.F死了吗
That's sad. Did P.F. Die?
天哪 他是个老家伙了
Oh, man. He was like an old dude.
希望有别的Chang姓人顶替他
I hope one of the other changs takes it over.
Michael怎么样 - 噢 不错 很好
Maybe Michael? - Oh, cool, yeah.
像网球主题餐厅之类的
Like with the whole tennis theme?
呕 - 噢
Ew. - Oh.
噢 - 不
Oh. - No.
不 不
No, no.
哟 老天爷
Yo, God!
你为什么要杀死我的朋友们
Why are you killing my friends?
我做错了什么 等等
What did I do? Wait.
这游泳池不是用氯化物消毒的吧
This isn't one of them chlorine pools, is it?
给你 赶紧把它扔了
Here, just Chuck it.
再见了 锦鲤·奥比森
Good-bye, Koi Orbison.
别了 Gilly Nelson
So long, Gilly Nelson.
你永远活在我心中
You were always on my mind.
再见喽 不想像你一样惨 鱼儿·迪塞尔
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya, Fish Diesel.
应该是"死鱼·迪塞尔"吧
Coulda said "Fin Diesel," Right?
我去 - 噢
Damn it. - Oh.
噢吼吼 它爆了
Oh, ho, ho, it popped.
Adam 别别别别
Adam, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不要对这些庄严的生物不敬 好吗
Don't disrespect these majestic beasts, all right?
抱歉
Sorry.
这些锦鲤是我的朋友
These Koi fish were my friends.
我向它们倾诉我的希望 我的梦想
I told them my hopes, my dreams.
还有我的秘密 我勒个去
They knew my secrets. Damn, man.
感觉我现在的心情
I feel like this is exactly how a dude
和那些混黑道的哥们一样
in a street gang would feel.
这些都是我死去的家人
These are all my dead homeys.
我打赌这和真的死人了
I bet it feels a little different
的感觉肯定不一样
to like have human beings die and stuff.
它们只不过是鱼 - 不 老兄
They're just fish. - No, man.
我觉得自己像chief keef
I'm like chief keef, dude.
基本上 我不喜欢这些狗屎
Basically. This is shit I don't like.
嘿 Blake
Hey, Blake.
我想我知道怎么纪念它们了
I think I know how we can honor 'em.
噢吼吼吼 好吧
Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho. Okay.
等一下 你们打算操这些鱼吗
Wait, are you guys gonna fuck these fish?
不 我们才不会 - 好吧
No, we're not gonna... - okay.
那你们摆出这副表情干嘛
Then, what was that face all about?
吃炸鱼啦 大家伙
It's a fish fry, y'all!
唔 唔 你不需要这个
Whoo, whoo! You will not be needing this.
我的皮塔饼(音似"英雄") - 噢过奖了 Bill
My gyro. - You are too kind, bill.
但他是对的 今天我们都是"英雄"
But he is right, we are heroes because today,
因为我们要为大家炸午餐
we will be frying everybody's lunch.
把水果从你眼前拿开
Get that fruit out of your face.
这些不是用来吃的鱼
These aren't eatin' fish.
这是用来装饰鱼塘的垃圾
This is decorative pond scum
靠硬币和口香糖为生
livin' off pennies and tic-tacs.
它们才不是装饰鱼塘的垃圾
Okay, it's not decorative pond scum,
而且它们吃痰和大袋泡泡糖
and they eat loogies and big league chew.
看看这个恶心的小婊砸
Look at this nasty-ass bitch.
你把Rob Koidry放下
You put Rob Koidry down,
否则我让你坐在热浴盆里
or I'll send you back to time
返回到过去
in a-a hot tub.
对 像电影里一样 - 那电影真逗
Yeah, like the movie. - The movie's funny, dude.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
你欠我一个解释
You owe me an explanation.
我就是觉得我们不合适
I just don't think we're compatible,
不管是年龄还是别的
age-wise or whatever.
年龄不合适
Age-wise?
好 你可以滚蛋了
Okay, you can get the hell out of here,
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的混球
you fucking jug jockey.
滚
Go.
谁把这个破玩意放这儿的
Okay, who put this crap in here?
哦 这不是破玩意 这是用来炸鱼的装备
Oh, it's not crap, it's actually stuff for our fish fry.
我们要纪念我们的锦鲤弟兄
We're gonna honor my Koi boys
这样一来 它们就会永远陪伴我们了
so, you know, they can be with me at all times.
对我来说很艰难
It's a very tough time for me, and...
他经历了很多挫折
he's goin' through some stuff.
是啊 他刚哭过 然后
Yeah, just waterworks earlier, and...
好了 因为这些浪费时间的狗屁玩意
okay, this kind of time-wasting bullshit
你们这整周
Is exactly why you're gonna be working late
都给我留下来加班
the rest of the week.
不准炸鱼
No fish fry.
什么
Wha...
真可惜
It's such a shame.
我觉得Alice真的很喜欢那个家伙
I think Alice really liked that guy.
那个呆头呆脑的送水工
That brain-dead water jockey?
他基本上就是四肢发达版的我
He's basically like a roided-out version of me,
我不是四肢发达 Jillian
and I'm not roided out, Jillian.
我是头脑发达
I'm roided in.
哦 我觉得她不是被他的头脑吸引的
Oh, well, I don't think it was his brain
你们应该懂我的意思
she was attracted to, if you get my drift.
我不懂 - 鸟
I don't. - Dick.
超级大鸟
Big ol' dick.
喔 - 噢吼吼
Ooh. - Oh, hoho.
说实话 我一点也不惊讶
I'll be honest: I'm not surprised.
我一直觉得Alice是尺寸控
I always had Alice pegged as a size queen.
这就解释了为什么她
That's probably why she's always
总向我送秋波 就像这样
throwin' faces at me like...
嗯 什么
Mm-mm, what?
尺寸控们 她们从一英里外
The size queens, they can smell
就能闻到我的鸡鸡 宝贝
my hog a mile away, baby.
你不会希望别人能闻到你的鸡鸡的
You don't want people to be able to smell your penis.
是啊 尤其是离她们几英里远
Yeah, especially if they're Miles away.
不 不是异味 其实就是
No, it doesn't stink. That's just like...
这是委婉的说法
it's a euphemism.
不管你怎么想
Regardless of what you think,
她不会让我们做炸鱼的
she's not gonna let us have this fish fry
因为她欲求不满心理扭曲了 明白吗
'cause she's all twisted up down there, you know?
你知道为什么Alice现在这么恼火 对吧
Well, you know why Alice is so peeved, right?
因为送水男拔走了在她深处的那玩意
'Cause the water boy took away her deep [bleep].
所以我要做的就是让我那玩意深插♥进♥去
So all I've gotta do is give her my deep,
她就不会这么像K打头的字了
and she'll stop being such a k-word.
你是说C打头的字吧(cunt 婊)
I think you mean c-word.
Alice得癌症了吗 - 屁
Alice has cancer? - [bleep].
Alice有癌症
Alice has cancer?
我告诉你们 我还是会这么做
You know what? I'll still do it.
我不在乎会不会被传染 - 好吧
I don't care if I catch it. - Okay.
爱能治愈一切 宝贝
Healing power of love, baby.
他说的还真对 真的会起作用
He is right, though. That could work.
对啊 我们可以雇个小白脸
Yeah, what if we hire a gigolo
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表