我很努力的 - 好吧
I'm working 'em hard. - Okay.
性感的乳♥头♥ - 我在弄了
Hot nips. - I'm in there.
搓着呢 - 听着 这样没用
Rubbin' 'em. - Okay, this isn't working.
我得想点其他法子
I gotta think of something else.
我要欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥起来 我已经很努力了
I gotta go to my happy place. I've done this.
我以前有过一个女朋友 我对她用过这招
I had a girlfriend once. I did this to her.
生面团 冰淇淋 - 这些都是我的
Pasta, ice cream... - These are my...
你们真没用
you guys suck.
上帝啊 你们以前从没爱抚过女人吗
Jesus, have you never touched a woman before?
阅女无数 - 一个女人
N-numerous women. - A woman?
嘿 从我老婆身上死开
Hey! Get up off my wife!
宝贝 我来了
Baby, I'm here.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
对不起 宝贝
I'm so sorry, baby.
他们麻晕了我
They drugged me.
你准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
是的 我们来吧
Yes, let's do it.
哦 老婆 对不起
Oh, girl, I'm so sorry.
他们不知道怎么让你高♥潮♥
They don't know how to get you going.
他们都不知道自己在干什么
They didn't know what they were doing.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
他们太业余了
They were like amateurs.
一帮蠢货 我估计他们是基佬
They're idiots. I think they're gay.
我知道 - 哦 上帝啊
I know. - Oh, God.
这个男的知道怎么爱抚女人 就是这样
This man know how to touch woman, yeah.
要发射了 - 好的 我们来吧
It's blast-off time! - Okay, let's do this.
噢耶 就这样 要生了
Yeah, that's it! It's happening.
要生了
It's happening!
老娘要来了 我♥操♥
It's coming. I'm fucked.
老娘要来了 我♥操♥
It's coming. I'm fucked.
噢
Oh!
生完了吗 - 那是孩子吗
Did it happen? - Is that it?
谁赶快捉住孩子 快点
Somebody get it! Get it!
噢 噢 - Adam 快点
Oh, oh! - Adam, go!
Adam Adam
Adam? Adam!
耶 哦 不要啊 太滑了
Yeah, oh... no. It's slippery.
赶快抓住我们的孩子
Get our baby now!
我捉住他了 我捉到孩子了
I got him! I got the baby!
我捉到孩子了
I got the baby.
他真是一个可爱的小王子啊
He's like a sweet little prince.
我们能看看他吗
Can we see him?
我也想要一个
I want one.
哦 小可爱 我去看看
Oh, cutie. Let's go.
噢 天哪 - 瞧瞧他
Oh, my God. - Look at that.
太漂亮了
So pretty.
我对你们在那儿的所作所为深表感谢
I really wanna thank you guys for what you did out there,
如果Colleen同意的话
and if it's okay with Colleen,
我想给用你们给这个小老虎取名
I'm gonna name this little tiger after y'all.
喔 哇哦 - 哦 谢谢你
Oh, wow. - Oh, thank you.
你在开玩笑嘛 - 那太酷了
Are you kidding me? - That's very cool.
你太酷了 - 那太棒了
Very cool of you. - That's great
但是 比如 你觉得
but, like, what are you thinking?
比如叫Blader 或者Bladerdam怎么样
Like, Blader... Bladerdam?
或者叫Dersadablake
Or, like, Dersadablake?
不行 我就叫他"尼门"
No. I'm gonna name him "Y'all."
尼门 - 哦
Y'all. - Oh.
尼门沃克
Y'all Walker.
哈 哦 那 那太蠢了
Huh, oh, that's... that's stupid.
耶 这真是个完美的名字
Yeah, it's a perfect name
给这个完美的小王子 耶
for a perfect little prince. Yeah.
深感荣幸 - 是的
That is an honor. - Yes.
感谢你
We thank you.
但是如果你能把音乐节的门票给我们
But it might be more of an honor
那就再好不过了
to still get us those tickets to the festival.
你可以去 你可以去音乐会
You can go. You can go to the concert.
去音乐会吧
Go to the concert.
我要去见一下助产士
I'll just meet the doula.
哇哦 她真酷 哥么 - 太棒了
Wow, she is cool, man. - Great.
尼门得找一个这样的
Y'all need to find one of these.
谢谢你们 - 太酷了
Thank you. - That's cool.
她给我打过一次飞机
She jacked me off that one time.
酷 太酷了
Cool. So cool.
好吧 听着我都让你们在这儿生孩子了
Okay, well, seeing as how I let you guys have a baby here,
或许我们能回来谈谈入会的事情
maybe we can get back to talking about memberships.
不用了 我们不需要
No, I think we're cool.
好吧 想讨价还价 对吧
Okay, driving a hard bargain here, huh?
这样吧 我可以给你们免费三个月
All right, I can give you guys three months free
开个家庭会员
under a family membership.
小孩子的日间护理可以免费
That includes free day care for little one
而且你可以开始减掉生孩子带来的赘肉
and you can start to shave off some of that baby weight
在我们顶尖的单车课程里
in our state-of-the-art spinning class.
你们觉得怎么样 就这么说定了
What do you say? We got a deal?
你喊我老婆胖子
You calling my wife fat?
绝对没有 对不起
Absolutely not. I apologize.
你现在是想屁♥股♥开花吗
You trying to get your ass beat right now.
再见
Have a good day.
你屁♥股♥开花前我就走了
I would leave before you get your ass beat.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你屁♥股♥开花前我就走了
I would leave before you get your ass beat.
再见 Scott - 厉害啊 Tez
Bye, Scott. - Tough, Tez.
太搞笑了 他完全不知道
It's funny because he doesn't know
你是个怎样的贱♥人♥
how much of a bitch you are.
我爱你 宝贝 - 嗯哼
I love you, baby. - Mm-hmm.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, baby.
好的 嗨
Okay, hey.
他的眼睛像我
He's got my eyes.
他的鸡鸡像你
He's got your penis.
甚好
Bully!
你能 你能 - 别那么用力吗
Could... could... - Please, not so hard.
噢 我戳到他的眼睛了
Oh, I poked his eye.
是的 他的头骨还很软
Yeah, the skull is still soft.
是的 他后背这儿也很软
Yeah, the back is soft back here.
好了 不要 不要 - 你可以推这里
Okay, don't... don't... - You can push it right in.
不 不要
No, don't.
Montez Walker的门票 给我们好吗
Tickets for Montez Walker, please?
Walker
Walker.
哦 好像已经被人领走了
Oh, looks like those were already picked up.
什么 什么 那怎么可能
What? What? How's that even possible?
唷 Tez 谢谢你的门票
Yo, Tez, thanks for the tickets.
Bill
Bill?
你是怎么进去的
How you even get in there?
啦啦啦啦啦 - 他和我根本长得都不像
Lalala-la-la-la-la! - He doesn't even look like me.
我现在嗨翻了
I'm rollin' so hard right now.
我他妈的要高♥潮♥了
I'm fucking peaking.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表