你们介不介意给我们点隐私空间
would you mind if we just have a little privacy?
我们需要开一个哥们儿会议
We need to call a dude meeting.
给我们点隐私空间 行不
Just a little bit of privacy, okay?
我擦嘞 - 非常感谢
What the hell? - Thank you so mu...
嘘 - 哥们儿会议下达的第一个指令
Shh. - First order of dude meeting:
Ders 靠边停车
Ders, pull over on the side of the road
让我坐副驾驶的位置 原谅我 Blake
so I can get shotgun, 'cause no offense, Blake,
后座实在太可怕了
it is horrible back here.
又黏又湿 - 我不介意
It's all sticky and wet. - None taken.
确实很不好 但我发现
It isn't great, okay, but I can't help but notice
咱们这可不是朝着音乐节的方向开
that we are not headed towards the festival.
确实不是 是相反方向
No, we're not. Opposite direction.
要不 听我说 要不Colleen在音乐节的
What if... hear me out... what if Colleen gives birth
医疗帐篷里生孩子怎么样
at the music festival medical tent?
就这么定了 就这么地 - 太棒了
Let's do it, let's do it. - That'd be awesome.
好的 哥们儿会议解散
Okay, I'm just calling off the dude meeting.
亲爱的 哥们儿会议开完了 你怎么样
Dude meeting over and how are you, sweetie?
保持呼吸 淡定
Keep breathing. Welcome back.
淡定 一 二
Welcome back. One, two
等下 我们这是去哪 这条路不对
wait, where are we going? This is the wrong way.
你们要带我去哪 不 不 不
Where are you going? No, no, no.
什么也不用担心
Don't worry about anything
你只要把宝宝
except navigating the baby
从你肚子里开出来就行
out of your belly.
开车的问题交给我 行吗
I'll handle the driving directions, okay?
往北开
Make this car head north
不然我特么的绝对会杀了你
or I will kill you.
好吧 伙计们 我要掉头了
Okay, guys, I'm turning it around.
嘿 Ders 要不
Hey, Ders, what about, I don't know,
或者我该说"Ders潮流"
dare I say, the Ders effect?
好的 去电子舞曲音乐节
Okay, we are going to the EDM festival.
出发 耶
Here we go. Yeah!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
现在把我送去水上分娩中心啊
Get me to the zen suite now!
好了 伙计们 孩子就要出生了
Okay, guys, there is a baby.
我们马上就到zen 马上就到
We gotta get zen, we just gotta.
这药能让你感受到性的欢愉
You could have sex-tasy on ecstasy.
喔 我太喜欢了 - 耶
Ooh, I like that. - Yeah.
天哪 孩子现在就要生了
God, the baby is coming now!
现在 现在
Now! Now?
我需要去到游泳池里
I just need to get to a pool.
把我带去游泳池
Get me to a pool!
我会把你带到游泳池的 亲爱的
I got you on the pool, baby.
我们走喽
Here we go.
好了 那么
All right, so...
这个游泳池不是一般的大小
The pool's not regulation size.
它有22个平方 应该没问题吧
It's 25 yards. I hope that's okay.
我不在乎 可以的 - 不对
I don't care, that's fine. - Nope.
我不能参与这种分娩的暴行
I cannot be a part of this birthing atrocity.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
钥匙给我 我要去车里等
Give me the keys. I'm gonna wait in the car.
Adam 如果你现在弃我们而去
Adam, if you bail on us now,
你就滚出"狂欢男孩"
you're out of the fiesta boys.
好吗 我和Ders已经讨论过了
Okay? And me and Ders talked about it.
现在周末我们也真的会这么做
It's a real thing we're doing on weekends now.
你知道吗
You know what?
如果把组合名字改成"派对警♥察♥"
You call it the party police
我就重新加入你们
and I'm back in the group.
改成"警♥察♥男孩"行了吧
We will call it the police boys
就这么说定了
and you have a deal.
说定了
It's a deal.
好了 真酷 - 真酷
All right, cool. - Cool.
生意 生意 生意 无处不在
Deals, deals, deals, everywhere.
嗨 我们真的想要入会
Hey, so we want a membership for sure,
但是我们想先到处看看
but we're just gonna show ourselves around, you know...
我很乐意带你们参观 - 不需要 我们自己可以
I'd be happy to show you around. - No, we're good.
先需要你们填好表格
Just need y'all to fill these forms out.
快他妈的带路吧
Just give us a tour.
我们有15辆装备完善的踏车
We have 15 treadmills all equipped
有30多个频道的
with over 30 channels
高清电视
of high-definition cable TV.
你们看<国土安全>吗
You guys see homeland?
我们的电脑会记录你的营养和运动数据
Our computers log all your nutrition and workout data
这样你就有一个健康记录 - 好的
so you can keep a health history. - Okay,
很不错 对吧 - 并不
Pretty cool, right? - No.
这儿有超过8000磅坚硬的钢铁器材
Over 8,000 pounds of rock-hard steel metal right here.
哥们 让我感受一下
Spotify me, bro.
噢 好的
Oh, nice!
舒适的长椅 真钢实铁 太棒了
Comfy bench, real metal, very cool.
一 二
One, two...
好的 这只是一般的重量
Yep, this is a normal amount of weight.
对我来说只是一般的重量 - 好的
This is a normal amount of weight for me. - Yep.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
我已经走的够快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
好的 再走快一点
Okay, well, just try to waddle faster or whatever.
好了 大家都出去
Okay, everybody out!
这女人要生孩子了
This girl's about to have a baby.
不是开玩笑的
That's not a joke.
先生 你也快走 快点
You too, sir. Come on.
我想走的时候才会走
I get out when I feel.
好吧 我不知道
Okay. I don't know.
这位四百岁的老兄不肯走
This Dracula dude is staying put.
这样可以吗 - 好吧 那么 恩
Does this work? - Okay, so, um...
深呼吸 好吗 我觉得
Big breaths, right? I think.
就像这样
Like...
好的
Right.
孩子出来了吗 告诉我他出来了
Is it out? Please tell me it's out.
健身房♥的老兄来了
The gym dude is coming.
还没有 - 没有 还没有出来
It doesn't... - Nope. Not out.
是的 没有 我还没看到孩子
Yeah, no, I don't see it in there anywhere.
喔 就要生了
Oh, this is happening!
你们快进来 帮帮我
You guys need to get in here and help me!
好的 好的 听着
Okay, okay, look.
深呼吸 我们可以的
Just breathe. We can do this.
是吗 我们真的要这么做吗
All right? We're doing it?
等等 什么情况 - 我们必须要这么做 好的
Wait, what? - We're gonna do... okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧 我们能搞定的
All right, we got this.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
不行 Montez得在这儿
No, Montez needs to be here.
我应该要有个高♥潮♥的
I'm supposed to have an orgasm.
Montez 等等 等等 等等 女性高♥潮♥吗
Montez, wait, wait, wait. A female orgasm?
这不是被证实不可能了吗
Didn't they myth-bust that?
Anders 我需要你
Anders, I need you to...
我需要你往南方行进
I need you to work down South.
我需要你下去德州 然后揉搓
I need you to go to Texas and rub there.
我叫Anders 好吧 我会去的
My name is Anders, and fine, I will.
好的 你去西岸
Fine. You take the west coast.
我需要谁亲吻我的耳朵 - 好的
I need some kissing on the ears. - Okay.
哦 天哪 还有谁要和那儿的
Oh, God, and then someone's gotta play with...
小伙子们玩耍
The fellas over here.
可以
Okeydoke.
我的奶头很敏感 所以
I'm a nipple guy, so.
噢 天哪 我在这儿
Oh, my God, I'm in there.
我好像摸到孩子了呃
I think I feel the baby. Ew.
那不是孩子 - 那不是
That's not a baby. - That's not a...
那是另一个洞
that's the other hole.
好吧 对不起 对不起
Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表