像食尸鬼乐队的唱片封面
It's like a cannibal corpse album cover.
好恶心 - 看这个
Ew. - Look at this.
好吧 Adam Blake
All right, so, uh, Adam, Blake,
你们能清理一下这尸体吗
will you please clean that up
然后去后厨 开始做饭
and then hit the kitchen, start cooking?
要我们清理吗
We're gonna clean it up?
等等 等一下
Wait, hold... hold on. Hold on a minute.
这儿你说了不算 哥们
You're not the boss here, bro.
我才是老板 - 没错
This place is mine. - That's right.
Karl 经商方面我是专业的 懂吗
Karl, I have business expertise, okay?
那八张让你头痛的表格 我可以帮你填
Those eight forms you got hanging over your head...
如果你让我当合伙人的话
as co-owner, I'll fill 'em out.
填九张都没问题 - 听上去不错
Hell, I'll fill out nine. - Oh, sound good, man.
我就是干这个的 - 太棒了
This is what I do. - Perfect.
好吧 兄弟 - 我很在行的
Right on, dude. - This is what I do.
挺好 那就算你一份吧
Good deal. All right, welcome aboard.
哇噢 - 真不错啊
Wow. - Nice.
好 - 嘿 伙计们
Okay. - Hey, uh, dudes...
你们为啥不找个发网戴上
Why don't you strap on some hairnets,
然后去后厨 烤点肉
uh, hit the back, grill some carne asada,
再抽两口大♥麻♥
smoke some weed.
没错 - 抽点大♥麻♥
Yeah. - Smoking weed...
这才像话
now we're talking.
最后再清理这个小动物尸体
And then it's roadkill duty.
这回这听起来好多了
Hey, man, that sounds freakin' cool
因为你刚刚说了些大♥麻♥和烤肉的事
because you said the weed stuff and carne asada.
我爱死它们了
I love those things.
既然你们是合伙人了
Since you guys are, like, co-owners and stuff
我想提点想法
I kind of wanted to run something by you...
好啊 - 你们看看
Okay. - And let me know
这个点子够不够格让我也当上合伙人
if I can be co-owner with this idea.
我们把大♥麻♥加到馅饼里
Weed and burritos... you put the weed in the burritos.
然后起名叫"麻饼"
We call 'em "Burrweedos."
怎么样 - "麻饼"很棒啊
What do you think? - Burrweedo!
我就知道你能想个好名字
I knew you had a name.
好啦 好啦 - 不能当合伙人 但也不错
All right, all right. - Not co-owner, but that's good.
太好了 咱们就这么干吧
All right. Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Let's do this.
好极了 - 围过来 麻友们
Boom. - Come on, buds.
最佳麻友
Best buds!
最佳麻友 - 来吧
Best buds! - Come on!
耶 - 太棒了
Whoo! - Whoo!
好极了 - 把你的胳膊拿开
Ow, ow! - Move your arm.
哇哦 第一位顾客来啦
Whoo! Number-one customer!
就在这呢 就在眼前
Right here, front and center.
天 我希望手上有个铃铛
God, I wish we had, like, a bell to ring.
是呢 - 叮铃铃铃铃
Yeah. - Ding-ding-ding-ding, you know?
看这个 - 我们太兴奋了
Oh, dude. - We're just excited about...
住手 哥们 你干嘛呢
stop it, dude. What are you doing?
我说的是铃铛 - 我会找一个的
I said a bell. - I-I'll get one.
最近可好啊 伙计
What's up, man?
我想点个大杯的根汁汽水
What's up is, I'd like to have a large root beer,
薯条配上鳄梨沙拉酱
some chips and guac, and, um...
还想来个"麻饼"
Let me try one of those Burrweedos,
你懂的
if you know what I mean.
噢 我当然懂的
Oh, I know what you mean.
薯条 鳄梨沙拉酱 "麻饼" 各一份
One chips and guac and one Burrweedo!
Karl 快给客人上一杯根汁汽水
Hey, Karl, can we get my man a root beer, please?
马上就来
One root beer coming right up, man.
我现在没零钱 过一会就有 稍等片刻
I don't have change, but I will, so just step aside.
哥们 - 第二位客人来了
Dude... - number two!
你想来点什么
What you want to do?
我想要六份"麻饼"
We need six of those Burrweedos stat
多加些"麻" 如果可以的话
and extra Weedo, if that's a thing.
六份多加"麻"的"麻饼"
Six Burrweedos with extra Weedo.
好的 其实你可以直接把钱给他
Okay... oh, great. Actually, you can just give that to him,
我不欠你了吧
and we're cool.
一杯根汁汽水给你
Here we go... one root beer for you,
我马上去看看你点的其他东西
and I'm gonna go ahead and check on that order for you,
确保它们都用了最好的原料
make sure it's being made with the best buds.
快来 小鸡 跳个小鸡舞
Come on, little chicken, do the chicken dance.
我是小鸡 正在跳舞呢
I'm a little chicken. Do the chicken dance.
瞧我
Check this out.
带我去见你的毒贩子
Take me to your dealer.
这啥意思 - 我在别人的保险杠贴纸上看到的
Like, what does that mean? - I saw it on a bumper sticker.
伙计们 "麻饼"做得如
Hey, dudes, how we doing with the burr...
我像哪个保险杠贴纸
what bumper sticker am I?
我要打小报告 嘿 Ders
I'm telling on you. Hey, Ders?
你干嘛呀 哥们
What are you doing, man?
你快来看看 - 请稍等
You got to see this. - Just a second.
啥 小心头 - 快过来
What... heads up. Heads up.- Get in here!
你这个傻冒
What a freakin' bitch.
瞧他俩在偷懒 - 别这么贱 好吗
Look at these slackers. - Don't be a bitch, dude.
Karl 你搞得定他们吗 - 我很乐意
Karl, you want to handle this? - I'd love to.
伙计们 我们外面有付钱的顾客们
Guys, we got paying customers out there, okay?
他们可以用自己辛苦赚来的钱来买♥♥任何东西
They can spend their hard-earned cash on anything!
他们可以买♥♥糖 他们可以买♥♥饼干
They could buy candy. They could buy cookies.
他们可以买♥♥创可贴
They could buy band-aids.
还有冰淇淋 - 对啊
Ice creams? - Yeah.
戒指棒棒糖 - 对啊 戒指棒棒糖
Ring pops? - Yeah, ring pops, for sure.
爆米花 - 防尘罩衣 像夹克的那种
Popcorns? - Duster? Like a jacket?
他们可以去 他们可以去买♥♥一件防尘夹克或者一辆车
They could go... they could buy a duster jacket or the car.
变色糖 - 重点就是
Fun Dip candy? - That's the point!
他们什么都可以买♥♥
They could buy anything,
但是他们却选择把钱花在了
and what they want to spend their money on
我们的大♥麻♥饼上面
is our Burrweedos!
而你俩在这里吸得那么嗨
And you guys are back here just chiefing the kind?
我们抽得很爽呢 哥们 - 够了
We blowing 'dro, bro. - Okay.
不好笑 - 不能再这样了
That's not funny. - Not no mo', nuh-uh.
嘿 必须采取措施了
Hey, not anymore.
猜怎么着 - 你在干什么
Guess what. - What are you doing, man?
大♥麻♥ - 你在干什么
Weed... - What are you doing?
大♥麻♥要交给我们保管了
Is coming up front with us.
就应该这样 - 不 你在干嘛
That's right. - No! What are you doing?
这根也给我 你不配抽
Give me that joint. You don't deserve it.
嘿 不好意思
Hey! Excuse me.
嘿 不好意思 - 这根本不合理
Hey! Excuse me! - That is uncalled for.
我们请你们来烤饼的 好吗
We pay you to cook food, okay?
不是来烤你们的脑袋的
Not bake your brains.
明天会有个美食评论家莅临参观
We have a food critic coming tomorrow.
对的 - 好吧
Yes. - Okay?
我们需要你俩化身馅饼大♥师♥
And we need you guys to be 'rito pros,
所以请照单做饼吧
so please get to the orders.
麻利一点 - 麻利一点噢
Chop-chop! - Chop-chop.
别对我说麻利一点
No one tells me to chop-chop.
谢谢你们 - 你们太棒了
Thank you. - You guys are great.
你们干得很出色
You're good at your jobs.
好吧 就这样吧 我们要做什么
Okay, that's it. What do we have to make like,
六个大♥麻♥饼吗
six Burrweedos or something?
差不多吧
Something to that effect.
究竟要怎么做啊 好傻♥逼♥啊
How do you even make these things? Stupid.
Ders和Karl 他们以为自己什么都懂
Ders and Karl... they think they just know everything, right?
当然不是 他们不懂空手道
Well, they don't. They don't know karate.
这是一点 我随便想想
That's one thing, and that's just one thing
就想到一点了 - 是啊
off the top of my head. - Yeah.
我是个很合群的人
I'm a man of the people.
我知道人们想要什么
I know what people want.
我知道女人想要什么
I know what chicks want...
舌头 灵活的舌头
a tongue, a lot of tongue action.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
我知道人们想要什么
I know what people want.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表