好 - 棒
Yes! - Cool!
你最好了 - 赞
You're the best! - Yes!
噢 我的天 你就是天使
Oh, my God. You are an angel.
是啊 你不会为此后悔的
Yes, you are not gonna regret this.
她就是天使
She's an angel.
你不会 - 别烦她 Adam
You are not gonna... - Don't bother her. Adam?
嗯 - 我们走
Yep? - Let's go.
好吧 你不会为此后悔的
Okay, you're not gonna regret this.
扯淡小姐
Miss B.S.!
欢迎光临 呃 我们的泰姬陵
Welcome to the, uh, brahj mahal.
大家伙儿 她到了 扯淡小姐在此
You guys, she's here! Miss B.S. Is here!
扯淡在此
B.S. Is here.
耶 - 她也是人
Yeah! - She's just a human.
她也只是个名人
She's just a human celebrity.
我们 呃 在她身边就正常表现
Let's, uh, be totally normal around her.
呃 我为你们的红酒供应添了这个
Um, I brought this for your wine selection.
噢 我们的红酒很多 超级多的
Oh, we got a huge one of those... it's super big-time.
这儿有杯皮诺酒...
And here is a Pinot...
噢 - 加龙舌兰的
Oh. - De Tequila.
大学以后我就没参加过这样的派对了
I haven't been to a party like this since college.
这挺狂野的 - 是啊 我们挣脱束缚
This is kind of wild. - Yeah, we get loose.
我们尽情狂野 这地方就跟个野生动物王国一样
We get wild. It's like a wild animal kingdom in this piece.
我是猴儿 我们是猴型人
I'm a monkey! We're monkey people.
我们不是啦 我们是正常人类
We're not. We're humans.
咱把这干了 - 一口闷
Let's chug these. - Bottom's up.
干杯 干杯 - 干杯 干杯 干杯
Cheers. Cheers. - Cheers. Cheers. Cheers.
嗯嗯
Mm-mm.
噢 是的 你得悠着点
Oh, yeah, you got to put it back.
噢 - 噢
Oh! - Oh.
嗷 - 你还好吗
Ow. - Are you okay?
没事 他没问题 - 没什么
No, he'll be fine. - It's okay.
是的 让我们把门关上
Yeah, let's close the door.
尽量不要影响邻里街坊
We're not trying to heat the neighborhood.
好的 - 嗯
Okay. - Yep.
我超爱你的上衣 - 噢 谢谢
I love your blouse. - Oh, thank you.
好的 - 呜
Okay. - Whoo!
干杯 - 噢
Cheers. - Oh!
敬新的挚友 - 敬新的挚友
To new best friends. - To new best friends.
好吧 - 干了
Okay. - Chug up.
我觉得那值得干一杯 - 那值得干一杯
I think that calls for a shot. - That calls for a shot.
来嘛 姐妹
Come on, gal pal.
我就觉得那值得再干一杯
And I think that calls for another shot.
噢
Oh!
扯淡小姐下班之后相当疯狂啊
When Miss B.S. is off the clock, she's off the chain.
可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it, man.
她还有妖娆的舞姿呢
She has the coolest moves too.
看她的动作 像印度舞娘似的
Look at her go. They're like Indian-influenced.
我 我可不介意睡了她
Boy! I-I I wouldn't mind, uh, get sleeping with her.
我有切罗基血统 所以 - 嗯
I'm part Cherokee, so... - Yeah.
我老爸开的也是一辆大切诺基
My dad drives a grand one.
警♥察♥来了
Cops!
有警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥来啦
Cops, cops, cops, cops, cops, cops, cops, cops!
该撤了 警♥察♥来了
Time to go. Cops are here.
扯淡小姐 你可能要离开了
Miss B.S., you probably want to get out of here
趁着警♥察♥还没来 - 什么
before they send the cops to you. - What?
没错
Yeah,
警♥察♥抓名人的时候可不管什么法律
cops are always just snatching up celebrities unjustly,
比如Mel Gibson
like Mel Gibson.
警♥察♥来了关我什么事啊
Why would I care if the cops see me?
有什么大不了的
I mean, what's the big deal, you know.
我们只是开个派对 喝了几杯而已
We're just having a few drinks, enjoying the party.
其实 真的有事
Actually, that is the big deal.
大部分在这喝酒的 都还未成年呢
Um, everybody drinking here is pretty much underage.
没错
Yep.
这红酒不错
This is good for a Merlot.
那边的三个 加起来也就大概30岁
Yeah, the all three of them combined are probably 30.
你愿意作我毕业舞会的女伴吗
Will you go to prom with me?
什么 不
What? Oh, no.
这么说 我是跟一群小屁孩在开派对
What... so I'm at, like, a house party with minors?
为什么你家有小孩子啊
Why are there children at your house?
他们比较玩的开 - 确实
Well, they rage, kind of. - Yeah.
他们跟我来的 - 怎么
They came with me. - Oh, so what?
你来是想再挨顿揍吗
You're just here to get your ass kicked again?
我要杀了她
I'm gonna cut this...
两位女士有些私人恩怨啊
Oh, you ladies got some history, huh?
看这个 - 什么
Check this out. - What?
看看这视频 你跟一位小朋友跳贴身热舞呢
Look at this funny video of you just grinding up on a child...
真酷
that's cool.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
你看 他就这么变成男人了哦
Turned into a man right before our eyes.
这样吧 我们也不想视频流传出去
So here's the deal. We don't want that to leak,
不是什么好事
and that'd be bad news.
你看 现在有脸书 推特
I mean, there's Facebook, Twitter.
聚友网也要重返市场了
MySpace is back again.
聚友网不会重返市场
No, MySpace is not back.
嘿 我跟你说 它回来了 行吗
Dude, I'm telling you. It's back, okay?
我都上传过一张照片了 版面超赞的
I got a profile on there now. The format is sick.
希望你是对的 我很乐意重新启用
I hope you're right because I'd love to bring back my
"嘿 Tom我不是你的朋友"这个笑话
"Hey, Tom, I'm not your friend." joke.
开门
Open the door!
我们是警♥察♥ - 噢 天啊
It's the police! - Okay. Oh, my God.
竟然发生了这种事
This is happening.
我 你们 我会丢了工作的
I... you guys, I could lose my job.
噢 真糟糕 那感觉烂透了
Oh, that sucks. It's a terrible feeling.
我们很了解 - 对 糟透了
We know it well. - Terrible.
不过我们很酷 对吧
But we're cool, right?
我们也许可以想办法忽悠警♥察♥
We could probably find a way to not tell the cops...
比如说 删掉这些视频
Like, get rid of all these videos.
好 我明白了
Okay, I see it. I see all...
我知道你们的意思了
I see what you did and, you know,
你们在威胁我 干的好
cue the applause. Kudos on that.
好吧 这样好了
All right, here's the deal.
如果你们帮我瞒过去这些事
If you guys promise to kill all this footage of me,
我就不播你们诈骗电♥话♥的新闻
and I-I will not run the telamericorp story.
成交 - 好
All right! - Yes!
太好了 你懂的
Yes, you got it. You got it.
等等 等一等
Wait, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等一会 我们怎么知道你没骗人
Wait a second. How do we know you're not lying?
没错
Yes.
你骗不了我们这些看扯淡姐的人
You can't B.S. the B.S.ers.
她很狡猾 - 我们更聪明
She's slippery, isn't she? - That's us.
给谁打电♥话♥呢 - Rick
Who is it? - Rick.
是Rick
It's Rick.
别播电♥话♥诈骗的新闻 - 是Rick 没错
Just don't run the T.A.C. Story, okay? - It's Rick. It's him.
我的消息是错的
I got the facts wrong.
就再播一次狗狗公园
Just run the dog-park story again.
大家都喜欢那玩意
Everybody loves that crap.
狗狗公园 就是那个
Dog-park story. That's the one.
那公园在哪呢
Where's that dog park too?
感觉小妞们都喜欢 - 快开门
'Cause, like, chicks for days. - Open the door!
再不开就冲进去了
I'm not gonna ask again!
接下来就交给我们吧
Okay, so we'll take it from here.
你从后门溜出去
You hit the back door, all right?
再联♥系♥你哦 - 不要再联♥系♥了
We'll call you. - Don't ever call me!
等等 - 噢 Mike
Wait! - Oh, Mike.
再见啦Mike
See you later, Mike.
刚才真是见证我们团结友爱的时刻
That's a real bonding moment we shared.
没错 以牙还牙 抱一下吧
Right? It was, like, eye for an eye, and now let's hug.
来 我们法式深吻一下
Yeah. Now get in here, and let's French-kiss.
我们三方汇吻 - 你要加入吗
Let's three-way kiss. - You want to get loco?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表