你这具美丽身体的战斗力
You really got something there with...
也很强啊 姑娘
That body, girl.
什么 - 我不知道诶
What? - I don't know.
周五会不会太快了
Does Friday seem a little bit too soon?
我们是不是应该先去咨♥询♥一下别人
Maybe we should get some other, like, opinions or whatnot.
那个家伙看起来 不太靠谱啊
That dude seemed a... Just a little bit shady.
Karl 你在逗我吗
Karl, are you kidding me?
那家伙可是专家 而且非常上镜
The guy is a pro, plus the camera loves him.
讲真吗 - 我觉得他看起来不太清醒
For real? - No, he seemed drunk to me.
好吧
All right.
你看到那个很性感的助理小妞吗
You see that hot assistant chick?
她让我完全陷入了
She was totally into my raw dogging.
确实很性感 - 我不是指陷入欲望
She was hot. - Not condom-less sex.
我是说陷入生热狗 我生吃了热狗
I mean, like, me physically eating raw hot dogs.
好吧 - 那些热狗油渍啊
Right. - All that hot dog mud.
我要换件衣服 天哪
I need to reload... My God!
这是个圣诞奇迹
It's a Christmas miracle!
一切都解决了 Ders
It's all working out, Ders!
噢 这个医生很有用
Ooh, this doc is all working out.
眼睛戴起来 宝贝
Roll the glasses, baby.
Adam 拍的时候给我闭嘴
Adam. Shut up on set.
Karl
Karl!
快回来 哥们 我们要拍一个新镜头
Get back here, man. We got you a new scene.
什么叫"拍的时候闭嘴"啊
What do you mean "Shut up on set"?
有一个新镜头 快点
We got another scene. Come on!
那里有一个热狗摊
There's a hot dog stand right here.
这就像 这就是个奇迹啊
This is like a... it's a... It's a miracle.
我们要干什 好吧 算了
What are we do... okay. Yeah.
跟着那个没鸡鸡的屌♥丝吧 你们走哼
Follow the dick-less loser. All right. Sure.
好 我会仰拍你
Okay. I'm gonna go low.
你们就走过来 - 好的
You guys just walk in. - Okay.
这是什么地方啊 - 哇喔
What is this place? - Whoo!
这是个狗咬狗的世界 宝贝
It is a dog-eat-dog world, baby.
这些热狗一共多少钱
How much for all your dogs?
半沓 还是四分之一沓
Half stack, quarter stack?
多少沓你说吧 - 他妈的一沓是什么
What we talking stack-wise? - What the hell's a stack?
一沓是什么 就是 呃 Blake
What is a stack? It's like, um... Blake?
你现在看到的是那三泰式按♥摩♥店
You're joining us now at the Na San Thai massage parlor,
在这 我们的朋友Karl将
where our friend Karl is going to get...
来吧 将最后打一次飞机
Come on. Going to get his final hand job.
我们看看他情况如何
Let's see how he's doing.
嘘 嘿 兄弟
Psst. Hey, buddy.
嗯 - 嘿 你怎么样
Hmm? - Hey. How are you?
很好 她就要帮我打飞机了
Good. She's gonna Jack me off.
屌♥爆了 - 观看要额外收费
That's awesome. - Yes. It's extra to watch.
不 不用了 - 你们要额外付费
No, we're good. - Yes. You pay extra.
真是 不太敢直视 - 好好对我的小鸡鸡
That's just... that's bizarre. - There's my guy.
嗯 大口的吃啊
Mmm, slurping it down, my baby.
给我再来4根热狗
Line me up. Four more doggies.
只要热狗 不要面包 快点
Naked, no bun. Let's do this.
你刚吃完4根
You just ate four.
我已经吃了97根了
I've eaten 97.
等下你就会见证我吃超过100个
You're gonna see me enter the century club.
这不健康 孩子
That's not healthy for you, kid.
好吧 那
Okay, you know... that's...
你是个热狗摊贩
You're a hot dog vendor, man.
你应该站在我这边
You should be, like, on my side.
热狗是健康的 好吗
Hot dogs are healthy, okay?
就像牛吃胡萝卜
Just 'cause, like, cows, they eat carrots,
我吃热狗 然后我就会拥有
and I eat hot dogs, therefore I'm gonna have
和老鹰眼睛一样的视力
the type of eyes that eagles have!
你的番茄酱也没有了 天呐 哥们
And you're out of ketchup. Jeez, man!
你是怎么做生意的
Learn how to run a business.
还好我自己带了番茄酱
Luckily, I brought my own.
你想要什么就自己拿吧 随便拿吧
Take what you want. Take whatever you want!
这就像没有人敬畏
I mean, it's like nobody respects
热狗的治愈能力一样
the healing power of hot dogs!
你 你 你要拿它来做什么
Wh... what... what specifically are you going to do
当你有了新的大鸡鸡
with your juicy new dong?
肯定是每天都洗它
Definitely wash it every day
用最好最柔滑的沐浴露
with caress daily silky body wash...
还有
And, uh...
丝瓜络也许也能用上 - 嗯
Yeah, and a loofah probably. - Mm-hmm.
这是我一直以来的梦想 但是
Which has always been a dream of mine, but, you know,
以前鸡鸡太小总是被泡沫遮住
it just would get kind of lost in the bubbles.
噢 听起来好像
Oh, it sounds like
我们的好朋友Karl要到他的最后一射了
our good friend Karl is about to bust his last final nut.
真快啊 - 为什么我们不加入他
That was quick. - Why don't we join him...
嘿 不好意思 我不是有意偷听的
Hey, um, I'm sorry. I don't mean to eavesdrop,
但我发誓我听到你们说了些什么
but I could have swore I heard you say something
要用一个叫"丝瓜络"的玩意洗我的鸡鸡
about washing my penis with something called a loofah?
是的 还有每天用最好最柔滑的沐浴露
Yes, and caress daily silky body wash.
棒 棒 - 丝绸般的 对的
Nice, nice. - Silky, yes.
呃 Blake 听着
Oh... oh, okay. Now, see, Blake,
我们俩在这方面想法不一致
that's where we're thinking a little different.
你不能清洗我的鸡鸡
You know, you can't wash my penis.
它从没被清洗过
It's never been washed.
它不适应肥皂和水
It doesn't respond well to soap and water, all right?
它是很强悍的 就像生铁做的锅一样
It's very well seasoned, like a cast-iron pan.
要是非要清洗的话 就放一张潮湿的毛巾在上面
If anything, you just put a moist towel on it
然后再用沙子来洗
and then hit it with a lot of sand.
不 我绝不会这样做
Oh, no. I'm... I'd never do that.
我不会用沙 沙子来洗我的鸡鸡
I'm not washing m... My dick with sand.
不 你得用沙子来洗我的鸡鸡
No! You're gonna wash my dick with some sand.
对 可是我们谈论的是将来的事
Right, but we're talking about the future now
当它移到我身上 就是我的鸡鸡
when it's on my body, so it's my dick.
噢 对不起了 它还在我身上 Blake
Oh, I'm sorry. It's still on my body, Blake.
一切都好吗 - 退后 Jodi
Is everything okay? - Jodi, back off!
他要毁了我的鸡鸡
All right? He's gonna ruin my dick!
他竟然不用沙子洗我的鸡鸡 - 不是他的鸡鸡
He's gonna wash it without sand! - It's not his dick.
是我的鸡鸡 Jodi 你在后面都干了些什么
It's my dick! Jodi, what'd you do back there?
把他的脑子都"打"出来了吗
Pull his brains out of his ass?
不 这是要额外收费的
Oh, no. It's extra!
Jodi 你别管我们
Jodi, stay out of it!
*我*
*I've*
*一直在寻找*
*Been lookin' for*
*一个情人 宝贝*
*A lover, baby*
*像你一样的情人*
*Just like you*
*像你一样的情人*
*Just like you*
*我现在*
*Now I*
Ders 这段必须录下来
Ders, you got to film this!
等我一下 Ders
Hang on one second. Ders!
是吗 那你为什么不告诉我
Oh, really? Well, why don't you tell me
你要怎么自♥慰♥啊
how you're gonna self-sex yourself then?
我可能在无籽西瓜上
I'm probably gonna cut a little hole
钻一个洞
in a seedless watermelon,
再放在微波炉里加热30秒
microwave it for 30 seconds,
然后狠狠的插♥进♥去
and fuck the shit out of it.
你怎么能操一个水果呢
You don't bang fruit!
那 - Ders Ders Ders Ders
That's not gonna... - Ders, Ders, Ders, Ders!
噢 - 把摄像眼镜给我用
Ow. - I need the spyfocals out here.
我的天啊 我在外面
Oh, my God! I'm out there
狼吞虎咽的吃热狗
just gobbling dogs like a champ, right,
然后那个超辣的助理
and then that hot assistant...
Adam 别说了
Adam, stop!
我不会再拍你了
I'm not filming you anymore, okay?
这才是真正的电影 你的电影逊毙了
This is the movie. Your movie sucks.
这个电影屌♥爆了 我正在拍
This movie's rad. I'm filming them.
现在情节已经开始紧张了
I got some tension building,
所以你就坐下 或随你干什么
so just sit down or something.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表