我觉得咱们看起来挺帅的 - 就是
I thought we looked cool. - Yeah.
我们看起来简直酷炫 - 我们看起来 对 挺帅的
We look very solid. - We look... yeah. We look cool.
嘿 如果你们几个有空
Hey, if you guys are available,
我侄女快要过生日了
my niece is having a birthday.
150一场 - 嗯哼
$150 a pop. - Mm-hmm.
不过我们可以给你友情价
But we'll give you the friends and family.
100 不拍照 - 行
$100 and no photos. - Okay.
还有这张单子上是我们要的东西
Also this list of things that we want.
嗯哼 - 酸黄瓜可以少
Yup. - The pickles can be midget.
但奇多必须膨
But the cheetos better be puffy.
没错
That's right.
噢
Oh!
咋了 哥们
What's up, man?
被伏特加思乐冰冻着脑子了
Vodka-slurpee brain freeze.
噢 那一下有点猛
Oh, that hit me hard.
必须得用炸肉卷来回温
Must reheat body with taquito.
噢耶
Aw, yeah.
这 来一口
Here, Dersey, baby, take a gulp.
我不能喝 兄弟
No can do, buddy.
我是Miata号♥的船长
I'm the captain of this Miata ship,
我把Miata号♥的安危看得非常重要
and I take the Miata lives very seriously.
Miata人生
Miata lives.
我热爱Miata人生
I love feelin' the Miata life.
嗯哼 - 这才是本真生活
Yup. - It's natural, man.
噢 我们应该在那个加油站停一下
Oh, we should stop at this gas station up here
然后买♥♥点眼睛王蛇牌啤酒
and get some king cobras.
调个眼镜王蛇思乐冰出来
Make some king cobra slurpees out of it.
噢耶 - 那绝对好喝
Oh, yeah. - That would be delicious.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
你刚才给了我超棒的灵感
Dude, you just gave me the best idea
关于我们明天演出的华丽收场
for our grand finale for tomorrow's party.
逗我呢吧
No kidding?
我说的可是
I'm talkin' something
会惊得那些小孩尿裤子的玩意儿
that's gonna make these kids palooge their shorts.
我要给Karl打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Karl.
我们开的是马自达Miata
We're in a Mazda Miata
绝对不是一辆本♥田♥
It's definitely not a Honda
呼
whoo!
哇噢 - 小失误
Whoa! - Whoopsie-Daisy.
我们到了吗
Are we there?
我们妥了 全垒打
We're okay. Home run!
行了
All right.
扣篮
Slam dunk.
噢
Oh!
我不是说我们应该买♥♥
I'm not sayin' that we should buy
那家特定的脱衣舞俱乐部
that specific strip club.
我是说我们应该买♥♥一家脱衣舞俱乐部
I'm sayin' that we should buy a strip club,
就作为投资 而不是全花在滑梯上 - 对
like as an investment instead of the slide, you know? - Yes.
把钱投到靠谱的东西上
Parlay that money into something real.
我同意
I'm with that.
我只是觉得这钱最好还是用来
I just think it'd be better served
当我竞选市政厅职位
as campaign funds for me
的竞选资金
to go for city council, dude.
因为那样的话我可以给你营业许可
Because then it's, like, I'll get you permits
开家全♥裸♥ 随便喝的俱乐部 酒池乳林
for a full-nude, full-bar... Boobs and booze.
那是酒 酒池乳林
That's boo... Boobs and booze, man!
还有翘臀 太聪明了 我喜欢
And butts too! That's smart, I love it
你们在干嘛
What are you guys doing?
噢 我的天 你们喝酒了吗
Oh, my God. Have you been drinking?
嘿 小寿星在哪儿
Hey, where's the birthday girl?
我给她准备了个惊喜
I got a special surprise for her.
啥 你们疯了吗 你们迟到两个小时了
What, are you crazy? You're two hours late.
而且我已经找人替换你们了 - 你还能替换我们
And I've already replaced you. - You replaced this?
就是 别闹了
Yeah, come on.
我们是最好的生日团体 在这
We're the best birthday bunch in all that...
在这地儿
Of this land.
就是
Yeah.
再说 你还能找着谁
Plus who... who could you possibly get?
他们能干嘛 - 他的名字是TK
What do they do? - Well, his name's TK.
他是库卡蒙加牧场市最初的生日会之王
And he's the original birthday king of Rancho Cucamonga,
所以我觉得他会的不少
so I think he can do a lot.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
那是谁 我们应该知道吗
Who's that? Should we know who that is?
我觉得你们应该直接回家去
I think you guys should just go home.
好吗 上班见
All right? I'll see you at work.
呵呵
Yeah, right.
我们哪儿都不去
We're not going anywhere.
小寿星愿不愿意
Will the birthday girl
走上来许个愿啊
please come on up here and make a wish?
今天九岁的June看起来是不是美极了
Aw, doesn't June look so pretty on her ninth birthday?
美得可以编首歌♥
So pretty I could sing about it.
呼 来吧
Whoo! Come on!
*June小姑娘 你真的好棒*
*Little junebug, look at what you've done*
太有才了
That's beautiful.
*拨开了乌云*
*Broke up the clouds*
*带来了阳光*
*And then you brought out the sun,*
小詹妮 - 自己写的歌♥
Baby - Custom songs?
帅气的阿♥拉♥丁裤子
Cool Aladdin pants?
不对 那是哈伦裤
No. Those are hammer pants, dude.
嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟
Do-do-do-do-do-do-do
不过背心是阿♥拉♥丁背心
that is an Aladdin vest, though.
对 - 我同意
Yes. - I'll admit that.
你 噢 小宝贝
You, whoa, oh, baby
我的June小姑娘
My little junebug
噢 这还真挺不错的
whoa. That's really good.
你几岁了
Now how old are you?
我猜是九岁
I think you're nine years old?
你的愿望是什么 甜心
What's your wish, sweetie?
June想看我扣篮 大伙儿
June just asked me to dunk, y'all.
精灵说
And genie said...
“扣篮 TK 扣篮”
"Dunk, TK. Dunk."
啥
What?
看好了
What's up?
噢 我的天 - 什么玩意儿
Oh, my God! - What?
哦 - 那是我们的招牌 扣篮
Whoa. - That's our thing! We dunk!
为什么我们早点没想到
Dude, why didn't we think of this?
我们是扣篮高手 我们应该表演这个的
We're dunkers! We should have dunked.
小丑不扣篮的 这是个约定俗成的规矩
Clowns don't dunk. That's like a known rule.
噢 不 那不是规矩
Oh, no. That is not a known rule.
因为我马上要用我的脚暴揣那个
Because I'm about ready to dunk my foot
家伙的菊花
in that dude's butt,
要是他喜欢这样
unless he likes that, in which case,
那我就想出点比这更恶的事儿
I'll think of something even worse than that.
嘿 - 生日快乐 June
Hey! - Happy Birthday, June!
我们是生日派对小丑
We are the birthday party clowns.
谁想要他们的小脸儿
Who wants to get their little face
画的像个猴子 - 没人想
painted like a monkey? - No one.
你叫谁白♥痴♥呢 你个小木偶(白♥痴♥)
Who you callin' a dummy, dummy?
噗 额
Pfft, oh.
谁想看
Who wants to see
世界上最高的小丑
the tallest clown in the world
催眠你的爸爸妈妈 让他们学狗叫
hypnotize your mommy or daddy into bark...
好吧 有你在这台词就不对了
Okay, this doesn't work when you're here.
嘿 我听说你们是很厉害的小丑
Hey, I heard you guys are great at what you do,
但是我觉得他们需要人替补 所以我
but I guess they needed someone to cover, so I...
猜猜怎么着 我们来了 明白吗
Well, guess what? We're here now, okay?
所以你干脆滚到你的魔毯上
So how about you get on your magic carpet and...
带着个姑娘飞走得了
And fly with a woman
然后让她不要闭眼 因为这歌♥词我也知道
and have her not close her eyes 'cause I know the words!
嘿 - 你一点都不特别
Hey! - You're not special!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表