你说啥呢 饥渴起来啊
What do you mean? Just get horny!
我不行
I can't. Okay?
我就是 我没有那么饥渴
I'm just... I'm not that horny.
噢 要死的
Oh, farts!
情况不妙 不太妙啊
Okay, not good, not good.
但也不坏 你懂 不是那么糟 普普通通啦
Not bad, you know, not bad. It's whatever.
这是哪里啊 - 这里简直贫民窟啊
Where are we? - This is so ghetto.
这里贫民窟 你才贫呢你
This is ghetto? You're ghetto.
你头发咋回事 湿哒哒的
What's with your hair? It's all wet.
要是你头发正常 你是三个人里
You'd actually be the hottest one in the three
最好看的一个
if it was normal.
哎 Haley 我们要赶不上喝酒了
Ah, Haley, we're missing the pre-game.
我知道 真是气人
I know, this sucks.
我去优步叫辆车来接我们
I'm gonna call an uber to send a car for us.
等等 别别别啊 别叫任何人
Wait, no, no, don't... Don't call anybody,
我不是在这吗 我很有趣
okay, because I'm here and I'm fun and I've got two
还有两个坏小子同伴在这栋楼里
bad boys for life inside the building ready
准备带着啤酒出来
to come outside of the building and take your dorm party
让你们的宿舍派对嗨到最高平流层
to the next level, into the stratosphere,
这是个科学术语 有文化的人都知道
which is a science term you'd know about
不过你们是女生 不知道就算了
if you were smart, but you're girls or whatever.
我现在打电♥话♥给他们
So I'm gonna call them.
你们在这补补妆什么的吧
You know, put on makeup or something, please.
我发誓 待在这我们会被枪杀的
We're gonna get shot. I swear to God.
他们派车过来了 - 嗯
They're sending us a car. - Mm.
噢 天啦 - 噢
Oh, my God. - Oh.
哟
Yo.
哟 你们什么情况啊
Yo, what is going on in there?
哥们 那些小妞准备走了
Guys, like, these chicks are trying to bail.
别放走她们
Don't let them go,
我们现在进了一个酿酒厂了
'cause we're in a frickin' brewery right now.
我们会找到那些宝贝
We're gonna find the mother lode
然后直接去她们宿舍嗨翻天
and then it's gonna be a straight up dorm day situation,
就像那个色♥情♥网♥站♥上一样
like that porno site where, like, the porno girls
那些小妞们在宿舍里 一个个都
come and do, like, the dorm and then all...
噢 嘘 藏起来
Oh, shh, hide!
别说话 - 快走快走
Shh. - Gotta go, gotta go.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 哟哟哟 等着看吧
Hey, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, check it.
我哥们马上就会
I guess my dudes are about
带着不限♥量♥的啤酒出来了
to roll out here with infinity beers.
那他们最好快点
Well, they'd better hurry,
因为你们还有二十分钟
'cause you've got 20 minutes.
你还有一头橘毛呢
And you've got orange hair.
哈 我赢了
Fire snatch!
天了噜的 我们不可能
God damn it, man. We're never gonna get over
安全走出那个大门不被抓的
that gate without getting busted, dude.
什么 - 如果你不是精虫上脑了
What? - If you weren't so blinded
我们现在早就惬意地坐在屋顶上
by your stupid horniness, we'd be on the roof
喝着啤酒 大快朵颐芝士汉堡了
drinking beer and smashing cheeseburger big bites.
看看四周 哥们
Look around you, dude.
全都是啤酒啊
It's wall-to-wall beer, man.
不如我们停止纠结这些无关紧要的小事
Okay, so how about we quit obsessing
像每一个饥渴的正常男人一样
about, like, minor details and start stealing beer
开始偷啤酒好吗
like real horny men do.
这是什么
What's this?
噢 你在做什 - 看这个
Oh, what are you... - Look at this.
噢 看起来不错 相当不错
Oh, that looks good. That looks really, really good.
这是你的 - 噢 谢谢 多谢
Here's yours. - Yeah, thanks, thanks.
哇噢 - 噢 亲娘嘞
Ooh. - Oh, mama.
爽 简直是最棒的啤酒
Whoo, mother's milk.
是啊 我很需要
Yeah, I needed that.
好了 我回来了 - 噢 不错
Okay, okay, I'm back. - Oh, that's good.
接下来呢
Then what are you thinking?
我们搬个几箱出去 放到叉车里
We grab a couple cases, put 'em on a forklift,
开起来 直接朝大门冲过去
blaze out of here, just go right through the front door.
噢 不
Oh, no.
我们要偷106加仑冰啤酒 宝贝
We are gonna steal 106 gallons of ice cold beer, baby,
然后把那些小妞变成我们的性♥奴♥
and basically turn those chicks into our sex slaves
直到她们23岁变成老妞
until they turn 23, when chicks go rotten.
呃 哥们 我很喜欢你的想法
I-I... dude, I love where your head's at,
但那是不可能的 明白吗
but that's impossible, all right?
你没法运输这么多液体
You can't transport that much liquid.
我早就想到了 小B
I'm one step ahead of you, "B's."
我猜你们几个很不会接吻吧
I'm guessing you guys are pretty bad at kissing,
我愿意教一教你们
but I'm willing to give a lesson...
有人找我来运输600加仑的啤酒吗
Did somebody order 600 gallons of beer transpo?
哇噢 - 他是 我不知
Whoo! - He's... I don't... uh...
那是什么玩意 - 你在做什么
What is that? - What are you doing?
我们要偷光这些啤酒 Ders
We're stealing all the beer, Ders!
天 要死的 - 好吧
God, damn it. - All right.
我认识他
I know him, so...
别担心 我这车洗过一次了
Don't worry. I took her through a car wash.
干净得可以直接从
She's so clean you could eat
车上喝啤酒了 宝贝 - 酷 酷
beer off of it, baby. - Cool, cool.
哥们 来抱一下 - 什么 不
Man, give me a hug, man. - What? No.
你这下面是怎么回事 什么玩意啊
What's going on down here? What is that?
噢 这是一个成人尿布
Oh, this is an adult diaper.
你为什么要穿尿布 - 都怪布卡餐馆
Why are you wearing a diaper? - Dude, the bad Buca.
现在的世道啊 不能像过去那样信任
It turns out you can't trust dumpster lasagna
垃圾箱里翻出来的千层面了
like you used to.
在我肚子里翻江倒海
It tore my insides up and now
我现在狂拉肚子根本止不住
I've got poo-poo leaking down my butt crack.
别说了 他说笑呢
Stop it! He's... he's playing.
逗你们呢
He's joking.
他叫Karl 实际上在华尔街工作
He's Karl and he's actually a wall street guy, so...
那为什么Karl开着那辆小破货车
So then why does Karl drive that nasty van?
噢 天哪 你肩膀真是纤细美丽
Oh, my goodness, you have incredibly delicate shoulders.
有人说过吗 - 快住口
Has anyone ever told you that? - Stop it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 就是这样的微笑
Now, there's that smile that makes me want
让我想成为更好的人
to be a better man.
行了 行了
Right, right, but...
哇
Whoa.
接着
Here, take it.
接着 - 来了
Take it. - Here we go!
好了 - 开始了
Here we go. - Game on, game on.
行动开始
Game time.
开吧 小蜜蜂
Hit it, Beezer!
酷
Cool.
我忘记他的代号♥是啥了 不过他搞定了
I forget which animal we settled on, but, he's got it.
我的天哪 我们要偷那么多啤酒吗
Oh, my God, we're stealing that much beer?
好了 开始流了 哥们
Oh, yeah. We're flowing, bro.
出啤酒了
We're flowing!
好的 来吧 - 哟 带了杯子
Yeah, there we go. - Yo, got mugs.
从救世军那里偷的
Stole them from the salvation army.
连钱都不用付 - 噢
Didn't even pay for them. - Oh.
小姐 这个给你 这个适合你
Ma'am, this one is for you. And this one fits you.
我想我们成功吸引你们注意了
So, like, I guess we hooked you guys up,
你们不打算再走了吧 听到了就大声回应我
and you won't be going anywhere. Holler if you hear me.
呃 并不是
Uh, not really.
这个装满不知道要多久呢
This is gonna take forever to fill up,
我们已经错过派对了
and we're already missing the party.
嗯 这样 好吧
Mm, yeah, okay.
你们还是闭嘴 别看我了
How about you shut up and don't look at me right now?
衰 - 你们为什么会错过派对
Damn. - Why would you miss a party?
我们本来是负责买♥♥酒的
We were supposed to bring all the beer.
Ders - 像老鹰一样盯着她们
Ders. - Yo, watch them like a hawk,
或者白头鹰 哪个眼神好就学哪个
or like an eagle, whatever has the best eyes.
好的 - 我去告诉Blake
Yeah. - I'm gonna tell Blake to turn
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表