I don't know a Blake.
我只认识黑色行动小组里的Blazer大叔
I know a Black Ops Blue Blazer.
是他吗 - 你们够了
Is this him? - Come on.
我改代号♥啦 - 你知道新代号♥是啥
No, actually, I changed my name. - You know that.
是Chamilitary之人 - Chamilitary之人
It's Chamilitary Man. - Chamilitary Man
是个糟透了的代号♥ 我们就叫你蓝色Blazer
is a horrible name, so we're going by Blue Blazer.
继续说吧 我们已准备好接受指令了 完毕
Go ahead. We'll accept the charges. Over.
计划有变 听明白了么
Change of plans, all right?
我这儿有个"老男孩"给我们做内应
I got a man-boy here on the inside
"老男孩" - 帮我们完成任务
A Man Boy? - helping me with the mission, okay?
这地儿到处都是警♥察♥ 伙计们
This place is crawling with cops, guys.
真格的 有十多个呢
I'm serious. There's tons of 'em in here.
我需要你们帮我争取些时间
So I just need you to buy me some time,
好让我们去完成任务
and then we'll get this mission accomplished.
这么定了 通话完毕
All right? Over and out.
这是命令 - 好吧
That's an order. - Okay.
我们会为你争取时间的
And we will buy you time with the cops,
通话正式完毕 - 通话完毕
now over and out. - Over and out.
好吧完毕 都说了通话完毕了
Okay, over... it was over and out when I said it.
我能帮你梳梳头发么 - 通话完毕 搞什么
Can I comb your hair? - Over and out. What?
Blake 别跟他争了
Blake, stop encouraging him.
就让他爽一次吧
Okay, just let him do it.
我这不是在让着他么 通话完毕
I am letting him do it. Over and out.
通话完毕 - 收到了
Over and out. - Roger that.
都怪Blake - 是的是的
That was Blake. - I know, I know.
我有个主意
I got an idea. I got an idea.
我们可以进屋去
Look, we're gonna go up there.
就说我们是驱害公♥司♥的
We're gonna say we're exterminators, right?
我们看上去就像驱虫害的人
'Cause we look the part.
那拿什么动物当借口呢
So what's, like, a local animal?
就拿 就拿秃鹰吧
Like a... A vulture!
秃鹰顺着后屋的窗户飞进来了
A vulture flew in a window around the back of the house.
我们看见了 我们要消灭它
We saw it. We're here to kill it.
兄弟 这个主意真棒 - 谢谢夸奖啦
Dude, that is smart. - Thank you.
哦 我的天啊 我们就像...
Oh, my God. Yeah, we're like...
就像秃鹰终结者一样
We're like vulture exterminators.
是啊 特别像 - 这个主意真赞
Yes, exactly. - That's really smart.
这主意真不错 - 十分感谢
That's a really good idea. - I appreciate you...
不过 我有个更好的办法
Also, I think I have a better one.
嗨 你好 我们是黑色行动小组的
Yeah, hi. We are Black Ops.
我是秘密特工DeMamp
I am Secret Special Agent DeMamp,
这位是
and this is...
终结者
The exterminator.
我们是来参加派对的
And we're here for the party.
你们也认识Ramirez吗
So you guys knew Ramirez, huh?
守夜的时候你们也在吗 还是 - 是啊
Were you at the wake, or... - Yes.
我们 我们也在那儿待了很长时间
We... we were at the wake big-time,
我们在警校认识的Ramirez
and we know Ramirez from police academy.
我们好多同事都去了
Oh, yeah, a lot of us went there too.
我没见过你们俩啊 - 我也没见过你啊
I don't recognize you guys. - And I don't recognize you
我们是通过黑色行动学院认识的Ramirez
from the Black Ops academy that we know Ramirez from.
我从来没听说过这个学院
Yeah, I never heard of that.
那说明我们的保密工作做得很到位
Well, then I guess we're doing our job.
这是个秘密
It's a secret.
它是一个秘密组织 就像
It's a secret sect. It's like...
就像骷髅会一样
It's like skull and bones
像光明会一样
and also other secret Illuminati.
丫丫姐妹会
The ya-ya sisterhood.
只不过我们穿着警用装备 而不是运动裤
We carry guns instead of traveling pants.
是的
Yeah.
我真不相信那个傻叉就这么去了
I can't believe that dickhead's dead.
你说啥 - 傻叉
What? - Dickhead?
看来你们真认识Ramirez
You guys really did know Ramirez.
必须的啊
Yeah.
没错 - 快请进
Yeah. - Come on in.
太棒了 - Ramirez
Yeah. - Ramirez.
真是傻叉到家了 - 不能再叉了
What a dickhead. - Total dickhead, man.
差点都忘了他是多傻叉了
You forget how much of a dickhead he is.
Ramirez 真是个老贱♥人♥
Ramirez, the old bitch.
老傻叉一个 - 是啊
The old dickhead. - Yes.
说他是贱♥人♥
He's definitely more of a dickhead
他倒更像傻叉 - 伙计们 你们那边啥情况
than a bitch. - Guys, what's your status?
我要去 咱们一起去 - 是啊 我们最好回应一下他
So let me... let's... - Yeah, we should take it.
可能 呃 是老大呼叫我们
It's probably... Ugh... the chief.
快进来 快进来
Hey, yeah, come on. Come on.
嗨
Hey.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
没事儿吧 兄弟 - 你们来的正好 正好
What's up, dude? - Right on, right on, right on.
弟兄们 这位是我的小跟班 Nate
Guys, fellas, this is my dog, Nate dog,
他会帮助我们
and, well, he's gonna help us
去直毁超屌♥警官的老巢
get to Deputy Dong's console.
我太特么讨厌那游戏机了
I (bleep) hate that thing.
好吧 好吧 - 没事儿
Yeah, okay. - Oh, all right.
挺好的 挺酷的
Yeah. It's cool. It's cool.
我们懂得 了解了
And we understand, and we get it,
我们尊重你的取向
and it's cool to be who you are as a person.
我看过<米尔克>这电影 - 对滴
And I've seen Milk. - Yep.
所以 - 你们叨叨些什么呢
So... - What are you talking about?
你们负责在这个位置
We just need you guys to kind of
弄出点动静
make a little scene in here, right?
好掩护我们溜进游戏室
And so we can kind of sneak into the man cave.
喂 我去方便一下 帮我开瓶啤酒
Hey, I'm gonna hit the head. Grab me a beer.
快进去
Uh, um...
别说话 千万别说话
Shut it, shut it, shut it, shut it.
哇哦 - 天啊 老爸
Whoa. - Jesus, dad.
你就不能先敲门再进吗
Don't you knock or something?
万一我正在上大号♥可咋整啊
What if I'd been pinching a loaf?
你个小兔崽子 那你还不锁门
Damn it, Nate. Lock the door then.
你在这儿干嘛呢
And what the hell are you doing in here?
我正在把下面的毛毛剃成火苗形状
Just shaving my pubes into a flame design.
我的天啊 算了吧
Jesus, never mind.
我还是去花坛里方便吧
I'll go piss in the yard.
形状很好哦
They look good.
哥们儿 你真厉害 - 哦 吓死我了
Dude, that was amazing. - Oh, my God.
你是怎么编出来的
How'd you just come up with that on the fly?
我没有瞎编啊 我真剃了
Oh, no, that's something I actually do.
迎接火一般的热情吧 小妞们
Flame on, bitches.
真不可思议 - 咋了
Okay, wow. - What?
不会吧你 - 你在干嘛
No. - What are you doing?
哇 也很火♥辣♥嘛
Yeah! You're packing heat.
真是酷毙了 - 谢谢夸奖 兄弟
That's what that is. - Thanks, man.
快过来 咱俩击个掌 - 太赞了
Come here, give me some skin. - Hell yeah.
嗯哼 - 兄弟 毛毛艺术真是
Mm-hmm. - Dude, pube art is...
重返时尚潮流啊
Is, like, back in a big way.
我会把这两条裤子缝在一起
So I am gonna sew these pants together,
然后咱俩一起穿这条裤子
and then we'll both be wearing them at the same time.
什么 - 然后你在我身前
Huh? - And then you're gonna
把腰弯下去 把头藏在洗衣篮里
bend over in front of me and hide in the clothes basket.
我会用衣服把你的头盖起来
We'll put all the clothes on top of you.
我来弯腰
I bend over?
那对你来说很难吗 Chamilitary先生
Is that a hard concept, Mr. Cha-military man?
你发音错了
It's actually Chamilitary Man.
Chamillionaire 他很出名啊
Cha... Chamillionaire. He was, like, huge, wasn't he?
不好意思 我像感兴趣的样子吗
I'm sorry. Do I look like I care?
不是吧 - 你有更好的办法吗
Really? - Do you have a better idea?
快点 抓紧时间
Come on. Let's do it.
现在就穿吗 - 试试合不合身
Now? - Well, for a fitting.
好吧 试试合身不 - 确保衣服合体
All right, see if it fits. - Make sure everything's tight.
一定要松紧适当
Make sure it's tight and fit, sure.
那是 我们讨论的是裤子吧
Sure, we're talking about the pants, right?
各位男士
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表