把它撕了 然后全都搬出去
rip it up, move out.
没问题 - 我更没问题
I'd love that. - Mm, I'd love that more.
那好的 那我们就下班之后
Okay, well, fine, then why don't we go back
回去那里
to the house after work?
把保证金分了 然后各走各路
We'll split up the security deposit, and then that's it.
我爱这个解决办法 - 嗯
I'd love that. - Okay.
我比你更爱它
I'd love that more.
嗯 那你怎么不跟它结婚 Adam
Well, then why don't you marry it, Adam?
也许这次我会的
Maybe I will this time!
好啊 可是你的婚姻肯定不会成功
Fine, but it's not gonna be very good
因为你不是个好丈夫
'cause you're not a great husband.
我亲身体验过的
I've experienced it.
从现在开始 我迫不及待的再不想见到你们了
I can't wait to never see you guys ever again starting now.
分完财产 然后我们就
Split up our belongings, and then we just...
我们就各走各的 嗷
We'll move out... oh!
那是什么东西 - 哦 天哪
What was that? - Oh, my God.
那是只有着大老鼠脸和尾巴的老鼠
That is a mouse with a rat face and a rat tail.
哦 - 哦
Oh! - Ooh.
就像<美国鼠谭>里
It's like Fievel Goes...
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
伙计 撤 撤
Dude, go, go!
哦 - 好吧
Ooh. - Okay.
哦 - 天哪
Whoo! - Oh, my God.
哥们 我们是拿不到保证金了
You guys, we're not gonna get our security deposit back
如果它们还在那里面乱窜
with those things running around in there.
鹰拳
Falcon punch!
噢
Oh!
哦 耶
Oh, yeah!
向前向下伸手 收回 踢腿 再
Dip forward and back and kick and...
耶 - 耶
Yeah. - Yeah.
啊
Aah!
嗷
Whoo!
我们是灭鼠大王
We are the rat busters!
感觉太棒了 我好厉害啊
That was awesome. I was like, aah!
那一只 眼睛都爆出来了
The one... The one eye popped out,
还有你 简直炸裂
and I saw you, you were like, "Kaboosh!"
嗯 嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
把老鼠狠狠的打爆
Just kabooshed it so hard.
多谢夸奖 - Anders 你干掉了一个小队
Thank you. - Ders, you got a squadoosh.
我看到了 - 是啊 我确实是的
I saw that. - Yeah, I did.
真是太棒了 我喜欢和你们一起疯
That was awesome... I love being maniacs with you guys.
不错的最终冒险哈
Pretty good last adventure.
最后的
Last one.
是啊 - 是的
Yeah. - Yep.
恨死你们了
Frickin' hate you dudes.
烂透了 你们俩
You guys suck.
去你♥妈♥的♥ - 你这个贱♥人♥
Oh, fuck you. - You're a bitch.
你就是个贱♥人♥ - 你也是贱♥人♥
Yeah, you're a bitch. - You're a bitch too.
如果在街上看到你 我肯定会说
If I saw you in the streets, I'd be like,
"我们把这货崩了吧 我恨他"
"Let's gun this dude down. I hate him."
闭嘴吧 - 我恨你
Shut up. - I hate you.
闭嘴 贱♥人♥ - 你闭嘴
Shut up, bitch. - You shut up.
又一只老鼠
Another rat!
最终冒险任务延长 - 来了
Final adventure extended! - Okay!
出发 - 喔
Here we go! - Whoo!
好吧 - 真恶心
Oh, okay. - Ew! Ew!
那是个老鼠窝
Yep. No, that is a... that's a nest.
那就是传说中的鼠穴(安乐窝)啊 而且好大
That's what they call a rat nest, and it is huge.
它们在那就是搞来搞去
They're all just in there just fucking,
趴在对方身体上互搞
just humping on top of each other.
我们怎么办 - 要不我们
What should we do? - Well, let's just,
去喝个烂醉
uh, go get shmacked, right,
假装会有别人
and assume that someone else
把这个搞定的 - 不行
will take care of this. - No!
听着 - 好
Hey, look. - Yep.
这是我们的问题 我们要挺身而出
This is our problem. We're gonna step up,
Blake会解决的
and it's gonna happen by Blake
你想出一个疯狂的新奇点子
coming up with one of your creative, crazy ideas
把老鼠从这里弄走
to get those rats out of here
装到什么盒子一样的容器里
and into some kind of box or container.
我也说不来 我 - 加油
I don't know, guys. I just... - Come on.
我他妈是个
Oh, I am a freakin'
成年的天才宝宝
full-grown baby genius.
我有主意了 披萨服
I got it, yeah. A pizza suit.
在衣服上弄一些披萨
Put a bunch of pizza on this... On a suit,
然后老鼠就会过来 然后
and then the rats all come to it and they... and they ge...
它们开始吃 - 好主意
They start eatin' it... - Oh, that's good.
它们吃的时候把衣服脱掉
And then while they're eatin' it you strip it off
然后放在
and you... you put it on the...
之前角斗大赛的那个弹弓上
The slingshot from the American Gladiate-Ders, right?
这主意好 - 太棒了 弹弓
Oh, that's good! - Yes! Ders, yeah.
然后我们把披萨服弹射到太空
And then we launch it into space!
至少弹到隔壁院子里
Yeah, or at least the neighbor's yard.
就是这个意思 - 不错
Yeah, exactly, you know? - Yeah, yeah.
现在我们需要找
Now I guess all we got to find
一个愿意穿披萨服的疯子 对吧
is somebody loco enough to get in that suit, right?
对 - 我表兄Danny挺疯的
Exactly. - My cousin Danny's loco.
家庭烧烤的时候 他会把小♥弟♥弟♥掏出来
At family barbeques, he'll take his penis out and put it
夹到热狗面包里 走到我阿姨面前
in a hotdog bun and will walk around to my aunt
然后用英国口音说
and be like...
"你想吃香肠吗"
"Are you hungry for some sausages?"
而且 他根本不是英国人
And then... he's not even British.
这确实挺疯的
Okay, yeah. That's loco.
其实我刚才说的是你来着
I-I was referring to you though.
你们觉得我疯吗 - 是啊
You guys think I'm loco? - Yeah.
此乃吾之荣耀
Well, I would be honored.
那好 - 没问题
All right. - All right.
别学那个口音了
Don't do the accent, though.
好吧 我很荣幸
Okay, well, then I would be... I would be honored.
酷 - 好
Cool. - Yeah, okay.
天呐
Whoa!
噢 - 有点怕
Oh! Oh! - Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
它们把衣服咬穿了
They're biting through my suit!
我都感觉到它们的牙了
I can feel their teeth!
天呐 - 我够不着
Oh, God! Oh, man! - I can't...
我够不着拉链
I can't get to the zipper, man, just...
快扭起来 把它们甩出去
Okay, wiggle out! Wiggle out!
我跳不起来
Oh, I can't!
可能是肩膀肌肉太发达了
I think my shoulders are too muscular!
它们在我身上拉屎而且咬我
Oh, God! They're pooping and biting me!
天呐 你看 这老鼠的蛋蛋好大
Oh, my God, look at... His balls are huge!
我够不着拉链
I can't get to the zipper, man!
天呐 - 哇
Oh, God. - Hey! Whoa, okay!
它们咬得好欢 它们在咬我
They're biting. They are biting.
我的天 - 你要是死在披萨服里
Oh, God! - If you die in that suit,
至少你是烂醉的而且是个疯子
at least you're shmacked and loco.
你们是我最好的朋友
You guys are my best friends!
求你们快救救我
Please help me save my life!
听着
Look, oh! Look, man,
对不起 我那时很想你们
I'm sorry. I-I missed you guys!
昨晚我想给你们发短♥信♥ 结果怂了
I tried to text you last night. I wussed out.
我承认 我也想给你们发短♥信♥的
I wanted to text you too. I'll admit it.
我是个爱朋友的怂逼
I'm a bitch-ass who loves my friends!
我是个怂逼
I'm a bitch-ass!
好吧好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我够着拉链了 解开了
I got it, I got it, I got it!
把衣服放到篮子里 - 嗷嗷
Here, put it in the basket! - Ow! Ow!
接住 - 放进去
Get it, get it! Ow! - Get it in! One...
一 二 三
One, two, three.
三 嗷
Three! Oh!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表