我正在剪辑录像
I'm editing the scene right now
这个一定能帮我们进圣丹斯
that's going to get us into Sundance.
太好了 太棒了 好
Awesome. Awesome. Yeah, yeah.
我刚刚选出了我的三人行对象
I mean, I already have my threesome picked out.
呃 囧瑟夫 - 很好
Uh, Joseph Gordon-Levitt... - Nice.
Olivia Munn
Olivia Munn...
真棒 - 还有Manny Pacquiao
Awesome. - And Manny Pacquiao.
等等 这就三个人了啊 那你呢
Wait, that's three people. What are... where are you?
噢 我旁观
Oh, I watch.
是我兄弟 好的
My man. All right.
你快来看看这个
Why don't you watch this?
告诉你吧 太棒了
I'm telling you, it's awesome.
你是个多么优秀的小♥弟♥弟♥啊
You're such a great penis,
但是我承诺把你给我的兄弟了
but I promised you to my braj.
你们要和睦相处 好吗
And don't you give him no lip now, okay?
和你的爹说再见吧
Wave to your daddy now.
现在指向我吧
Point to your daddy now.
现在雄起吧 起来
Now just go on, now! Get!
雄起吧 上
Just go on, now, get.
*我要切掉我的小♥弟♥弟♥*
*I'm cuttin' my dick off*
等等 别切掉他的小♥弟♥弟♥
Wait! Don't cut this man's dick off.
好吧 刚切了一半
Well, I was halfway through,
但是我可以再给他缝上
but I guess I could sew it back on.
对 就这样
Yeah. Do that.
女士们 让我们掉头重来
Ladies, let's turn this train around.
给我套镊子
Give me a set of tweezers.
我们帮这兄弟把矛接回去
Let's reattach this man's shaft.
还好这家伙的肌肉组织像吼猴一样
Luckily he had a muscle tissue of a howler monkey.
嘿 啊
Hey. Huh?
结束了吗
Is it done?
你为什么不起来
Well, why don't you go ahead
摸摸你胯下的荒地呢
and touch your crotch-less wasteland?
不 我做了些什么
No. What have I done?
我做了些什么 - 嘿 哥们
What did I do? - Hey, buddy.
没事的 就起来
It's okay. Just go ahead
向下摸摸你的腹股沟
and reach down and grab your groin.
不 我才不要摸 我才不要摸
No. I'm touching it. I'm not touching it!
相信我们
Trust us.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥还在
I still have my boy muscle?
他还在那呢
You still have your boy muscle.
这他♥娘♥的♥真恶心
That's fucking sick,
但是 Blake 你的迷你小♥弟♥弟♥怎么办
but, Blake, what about your baby penis?
你们所有人 喜欢我是因为我这个人
You know, all you guys, you like me for me,
我相信我也一定能找到一个女孩
and I'm sure I'll find a girl out there
喜欢我本来的样子
who likes what I have.
也许她有也有迷你小妹妹呢
You know, she'll probably have a tiny little pussy.
我不是指小女孩 - 真恶心
Not a baby. - Ew. Yeah.
我就是这么想的 - 他就是这意思
That's what I was thinking. - He was.
他就是 然后自己发现了
He was. And then he caught himself.
不 我不会这么做的
No. I wouldn't do that.
当然不 那不合法
Of course not. That's illegal.
还有 我想宣布一件事
Also, I'd like to make an announcement.
我决定加入割鸡派 - 出去
I'm bro-choice. - Get out of here.
什么 为什么这样
What? Why come?
为什么不这样 谁在乎呢
Why come not? Who cares?
闭嘴 别打扰我
Shut up. Get off my back.
好的 - 我现在就是有点沮丧
Okay. - I'm just bummed now
我们还没做我们的纪录片呢
that we don't get to, like, do our documentary.
我是说 我们得向Alice交差
Well, I mean, we have to give Alice something.
最好还是按她的剧本拍
Might as well film her script.
记住
And remember.
一旦你来到这
When you're here...
你就是我们的家人
You're family!
你们也没完全搞砸嘛
You didn't totally blow it.
谢谢 我觉得我们做的相当不错呢
Thank you. I think we did a pretty good job,
不过结尾的地方我们留了一段
but there is a part we left in at the end
播到那之前最好关掉
that I want to just turn it off before we get there.
不 我们要看完整版的
No. We're gonna watch the whole thing.
不 - 我终于撸了一把
No, I... - So I finally jerked off
这可是手术后的第一次
for the first time since the surgery,
精♥液♥都从边上缝针的地方喷出来
and the ejac just came out of the side stitches.
太酷了
It looked so cool.
我得向你们展示一下
I've got to show it to you.
什么 - 这是什么
What? - What the...
都怪我们
Our bad.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表