So we're here to tell you to your face.
是的 我们要亲自到这里
Yeah, we thought we were just gonna come here
收拾一下这个混♥蛋♥
and just frickin' stomp on a fool.
然后就发现 你是警♥察♥ 我们就
And then, it was a cop, and we...
就给你们唱歌♥ 挺好玩 但是 嗯
I got to sing for you guys, which was fun, but... yep.
先生 我们要让你知道
And sir, we just need you to know
你那些伤人的仇恨言论
that your hateful, hurtful -bombs
不仅伤害了我们 知道吗
aren't just hurting us, all right?
它们也伤害了你儿子Nate
They're hurting your boy Nate as well.
他有话想要对你说
And he's got something he wants to say to you.
直说吧 小伙子
Go ahead, young man.
爸爸 我不喜欢你整天打游戏
Dad, I hate it when you play video games so much.
我感觉被你忽视了
I feel like you ignore me,
你总爱冲人♥大♥吼大叫还爱打游戏
and you love yelling at people and playing games
超过你爱我
more than you love me.
还有呢 - 还有
And? - And...
告诉他你心中的自己是怎样的
Tell 'em who you are in your heart.
你什么意思 - 在你身体最深处
What do you mean? - Deep up in your butt,
你是谁 - 说出来就好了
who are you? - It gets better.
什么就好了 什么 - 说吧说吧
What gets better... what? - You can tell 'em.
告诉他们你是小基佬
Tell 'em you're a little gay dude.
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
噢 不不不不 我不是同性恋
Oh... no, no, no, no, no. I'm not gay.
好吧 喔 我的基达已经这样了
Okay, whoa, 'cause my gaydar was going...
别忘了你给我们亮出了
And let me remind you that you flashed
你的丛林之火 - 他也展示了啊
your pube-flame at us. - But so did he.
难道他也是同性恋 - 不 我当然不
Does that mean he's gay? - No, it doesn't make me...
我经常给这俩人展示我的丛林
I'm constantly showing these guys my pubes.
我下面有个浩荡的设计
I have a whole design situation down here.
我也会修饰大腿内侧毛
I also trim my inner thigh hairs.
还有 我的菊花更是生机勃勃
And also, my butthole hairs have a certain pizzazz.
不过我不是同性恋
It's a hetero thing in my case.
好吧 我也不是 绝对不是
Okay, well, I'm not gay either, no.
我之所以进入时尚圈
The whole reason that I got into fashion
主要是因为这样姑娘们
in the first place was so women
就能在我周围脱衣服了
would take their clothes off around me.
好多咪♥咪♥ - 真的么
So many titties. - You're serious?
我是有女朋友的 - 没错 她很性感
I have a girlfriend. - Yeah, she's hot.
那天我看到他们在他房♥间里搞得正欢
I caught him boning in his room the other day,
我就多看了一眼
and I just watched, just for a second.
他可是相当给力啊
He was really giving it to her,
跟他老爹一个样
like his old man, you know?
这太诡异了 能别再说了么
Definitely weird. Please stop talking about that.
你们之间到底怎么了
What is going on between you guys?
有什么 什么牢骚要发
What's... what is the beef?
Nate
Nate.
我是个警♥察♥ 但我儿子
I'm a cop, and I got a son
整天围着缝纫机打转
who spends all his time on a sewing machine.
记得我们以前经常一起玩街道曲棍球吗
Remember when we used to play street hockey all the time?
你是个天才守门员
You were such a gifted goalie.
好吧 这样行不行
Okay, how 'bout this?
我少花点时间缝纫
How about I cut back on the sewing,
你也少打点电子游戏
you cut back on the video games,
而且 我们还可以去看野狼队的比赛
and, you know, we could go to a coyotes game
像以前那样
like we used to?
过来 过来 -噢 天啊
Come on, here it is, come on. - Oh, my God.
看看这些人 - 好儿子
Well, look at these guys. - My boy.
不客气 - 噢 喔
You're welcome. - Oh, wow.
这几个傻叉怎么处理
What do we do about these ?
我们做点什么来怀念Ramirez吧
Let's do something to honor Ramirez.
用防暴喷雾喷死他们
Let's mace 'em.
嗯
Okay.
我们玩个温和放松的游戏吧
What do you say we just play a nice, relaxing game?
别玩这种打打杀杀的暴♥力♥东西了
None of this shoot-'em-up violent stuff.
没错 就是暴♥力♥让警♥察♥们
Yes, exact... 'Cause that's what's making them
如此讨厌 是吧
so mean, the violence, right?
来玩个友好文明的网球游戏吧
Let's just play a nice, civilized game of tennis.
我喜欢 - 好啊
I love that. - Yes.
双打 如何
Doubles, everyone?
接住了 接住了
Get to it. Get to it.
没错 上旋球 宝贝儿 - 很好 很好
Yep, top spin, baby. - Nice. Nice.
我喜欢你人物戴的搞笑帽子
I like the fun hat you put on your guy.
谢了 哥们儿 - 哈
Thanks, man. - Yeah.
很好 很好 很好 - 接住了 扣球
Nice, nice, nice. - Get it... smash it.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
盘点啦 傻♥逼♥
Set point, you .
好 好
Okay. Okay.
喔 - 你家住哪
Wow. - Where do you live?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表