就印一个 就印一个 - 成熟点 成熟点
Just have one, just have one. - Grow up, grow up.
要是印 就印在屁♥股♥上
If you're gonna do it, do it right on the ass.
病号♥旅行 我们应该来个游♥行♥
Sick ride! We should cruise,
随便载点荡♥妇♥ 拍下来
pick up some rando sluts, film it,
起名"鸡救车"
call this the "slam-bulance"!
好主意
That's a great idea.
你确定不和我们一起来吗
You sure you don't wanna come with us?
你看起来不太好 - 我就是坏小子
You look pretty bad. - Literally.
好吧 祝你好运
Okay, best of luck.
抱歉 事情到最后变得这么诡异
Sorry things got so weird there at the end, Stan!
回去跟踪那些兄弟会家伙吧
Yeah, and, uh, go back to stalking those frat guys,
蠢驴
dickhead!
也许我们应该把那个拿下来
Oh, maybe we should take that down.
是的 或者
Yeah, or...
我们可以办一个有史以来
We could throw the most legendary
最传奇的KZN兄弟会晚会
kappa zeta nu party ever thrown.
我觉得听着像是
I think that sounds...
一个超赞的主意 你个小婊砸
Like an awesome idea, you pussy!
你才是小婊砸
Oh, no! You're a pussy!
你俩都是小婊砸 是我的婊砸
You are both pussies, you are my pussies.
我们没酒了
We are out of bear.
你们真是晚会酒桶
No, you're the party's tanking.
更重要的是 我们没有伏特加和鹰嘴豆泥了
More importantly, out of vodka and hummus.
别担心
Don't worry.
我有办法
I got this.
我们的酒喝光了
Okay, so we're out of beer!
但是没关系
But it's cool,
因为现在这是
'cause this is now a
"拿出你的乳♥房♥♥来"晚会
"Take your titties out" Party!
没错
That is right!
女士们 把那些宝贝拿出来狂欢吧
So, ladies, let's get those blammos out and blam out!
哇哦 - 甩起来吧
Whoo! - Blam on.
为什么没效果 - 没效果
Why isn't this working? - This is not working.
我可以看你的乳♥房♥♥吗 - 他们真走了
Can I see your blams? - They're leaving actually.
我们可以看吗 - 是的 他们走了
Can we? - Yep, they're leaving.
我很愿意看那些乳♥房♥♥
I'd love to see those blams.
Stan在这的时候好多了
This was better when Stan was here.
打给Stan吧
Let's call Stan.
不 你疯了吗
No. Are you crazy?
他在疯人院
He's in a psych ward, Adam.
我们可以解决的
We can... Figure this out.
好吧 这是一个"无规则"晚会
Okay, it's a... It's a "No rules" Party.
没有规则
No rules.
没有酒 没有规则 什么都没有
There's no booze, no rules. There's no anything!
好吧 我们得想想 你也想想
Okay, we're gonna go think. You think.
规则让喝酒变得有趣 所以
Well, rules is what makes drinking fun, so...
好吧
All right.
我想和你们的一位病人通话
Hi. I'd like to speak with one of your patients.
他叫Stan halen
Stan halen.
你可以和他说我是
You can tell him it's the...
蠢婊♥子♥
Bitch-ass...
你个土鳖
You peasant.
不好意思 你叫Stacey吗
Sorry, your name's Stacey?
Stacey 你可以告诉他我是蠢婊♥子♥
Stacey, you can tell him it's the bitch-ass.
很好
Nice.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表