好的 侧击 躲避一下 左翼包抄
Okay, flank. Get around, go flank left.
你们这群鸡♥奸♥佬准备好受死了吗
Are you faggots ready to die?
又来了 - 不不不
Okay. - No, no, no, no.
你才准备受死呢 - 就是
You're gonna die, okay? - Yeah.
还有 别再叫我们鸡♥奸♥佬了好嘛
And please, stop calling us the Fa-word, all right?
这词太可憎了 很伤和气
It's horrible. It's a hateful word.
闭嘴 鸡♥奸♥佬
Shut up, faggots .
噢真厉害
Oh, good one.
回击得真好 还"闭嘴"
Good comeback, "Shut up."
这个世纪谁还用"鸡♥奸♥佬"这词
Who even says faggot anymore?
人类早就不用这词了
That's not even a word that people say.
虽然我爷爷还用着呢
My grandfather says that, and my...
我奶奶也说
And my grandma still says it,
还有我的姨妈 还有几个舅舅也是
and my aunts, and a few of my uncles,
除了搞基的那几位
but not the gay ones.
你们有没有看到胶带
Hey, you guys seen the packing tape?
我要把这箱干冰保鲜的
I'm trying to send this box of dry-ice-packed
加州牛油果寄到瑞典
California avocados all the way to Sweden.
我在那儿有个叫Anika的大胸笔友
I got a big-titted pen pal named Anika.
我想给她留个好印象
I'm trying to impress her.
真好 大胸噢 我的最爱
Very cool. Big titties, love those.
不过你有点挡着我了
But you're kind of in the way,
我们刚把超屌♥警官堵住了
and we got Deputy Dong cornered.
你们把他堵住了 绝对不可能的
You have him cornered? Okay, that's impossible
因为我知道他太强了 - 你死定了
because he's way too good. - You're dead, man.
他要是在线我都不敢登录
I won't even log on if the guy's playing.
总是叫我鸡♥奸♥佬之类的
Always calling me faggot and stuff.
那是你 我们可不一样 我们才不认输
That's you, this is us. We don't quit.
没错 我们可不会认输
Yeah, we're not quitters.
对了 不许用我的账号♥玩
And also, don't play under my profile...
回头 - 小心 小心
Turn around, . - Look out, look out!
等一下 噢
Wait...Oh...
Ders 都他妈怪你这个白♥痴♥啊
Ders, you frickin' idiot.
你 我死了 我们死了
You... I'm dead... We're dead now... okay.
他就是个废话连篇的白♥痴♥
This is some B.S. Frickin' idiot.
真♥他♥妈♥的 把他的霉运都传给我了
Frickin'... got... Gave me all of his bad juju.
去他妈的加州牛油果
You know what? F*k his California avacadoes.
真抱歉哦
Yeah, sorry. Sorry.
等发酵了肯定很恶心
This is gonna get all fermented and disgusting.
不过看起来好好吃的样子
Actually, that looks pretty good.
希望这会合Anika的口味
Hopefully, Anika likes that.
是啊 希望Anika喜欢
Yeah, I hope Anika likes that.
你们想再来一局吗 还是你们这群鸡♥奸♥佬
You wanna play again, or are you faggots
害怕再被本屌♥爆菊
tired of my dong in your ***hole ?
又来了你
There you go again with the word,
嘴巴又不干净了
with the fa- word.
说实话 我伤心了
I have to say, though, he is hurting my feelings.
嘿超屌♥警官
Hey, Deputy Dong.
不如您把您的大屌♥
How about you take your dick
像塞肉一样 塞进去
and you put it, uh... Like some meats in there?
额 像肉和奶酪一样塞进你的洞洞里
Meats and cheeses down the... Down the d-hole?
想象你正在荒郊野岭
And then, all... You're in the wilderness,
一大堆松鼠出现了
and a ton of squirrels...
正向你靠近呢 - 现在它们要开始
Well, get to it. - And now they're...
大口大口地嚼啊嚼
They're... they're munching...
很疼哦
Ouchie, yeah.
Ders - 什么事
Ders! - Yo.
快过来 我们需要你帮忙
Hey, we need your help with this thing real quick.
什么事 他是不是又叫你们鸡♥奸♥佬啦
What? Oh, is he calling you guys faggot again?
没错 - 好吧 你给我听着 哥们
Yes, he is. - Well, guess what, buddy?
大屌♥兄 你妈妈超 级 肥
D-dong, your mom is so fat...
噢
Oh.
她有多胖
How fat is she?
哥们 你大概没听明白
Dude, I don't think you understand.
我们的搅拌机有15档可变转速
The blender, it has 15 speeds, okay?
你都能用它做一个汉堡奶昔了
You can... you can make a hamburger shake.
披萨奶昔也没问题
You can make a pizza shake.
我的牛油果就那么爆♥炸♥了呗 - 是啊
So it just exploded? - Yeah.
自己爆的 你没动什么手脚吗
On its own? You didn't do anything to it?
所以才吓人啊
That was the crazy part.
就是牛油果混着干冰
It was, like, avocados mixed with dry ice.
加在一起就易燃了 大概是科学原理
It's just combustible. It's like a scientific fact.
噢 - 听着
Ooh! - Hey, look.
我只是在做好我的工作而已
I'm just trying to do my job here.
你没必要叫我鸡
You don't have to call me a fa...
噢 请稍等
Oh, hold, please.
兄弟们 - 怎么了 Blake
Guys. - What's up, Blake?
他是超屌♥警官
It's Deputy Dong.
真是他 是超屌♥警官 - 是他吗
It's him, it's Deputy Dong. - That's Deputy Dong?
打电♥话♥的这人吗 - 对 我当时
On the phone? - Yeah, man, I was like...
不 先生 我不是叫您超屌♥警官
No, sir, I'm not calling you Deputy Dong.
对 我就觉得声音很熟悉
Yeah, I was, like, I thought it sounded familiar,
但当他说了那个词以后
but then, once he dropped the fa*** bomb,
我就知道了 "原来是他"
I'm like, "It's him."
这样 你拖着他别让他挂电♥话♥
Okay, uh, you gotta, like, keep him on the line, right?
我们就能追踪他的电♥话♥号♥码
And then, we got to, like, trace the call.
对啊 - 查出他的地址 - 我们能做到吗
Yeah. - Figure out his address, right? - Can we do that?
呃 嘿 感谢您耐心的等待
Uh, hey. Thanks for holding.
嘿 等等 别他被听出是你
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait. Disguise your voice.
您好 我是公♥司♥主管
Uh... uh, hello. This is the... the supervisor.
你听起来像黑人版的Grover
You sound like Black Grover.
您会用得着有15档的搅拌机的
You're gonna want the... The blender that has 15...
您知道15档的速度有多快吗
Do you know how many speeds 15...
你什么意思 我看不懂啊
What does that mean? I don't know what that means.
不 请别挂电♥话♥ 别挂
No, please don't hang... Don't hang up.
他挂电♥话♥了 妈的 居然就这么让他溜走了
I lost him. Damn it, man, I lost him.
都怪你们害我分神
You guys were distracting me, man...
才没有 我做这个动作 也不知道为什么
No, I was doing this, I don't know
你没有接着和他聊 - 这动作什么意思啊
why you didn't continue... - What does that mean?
拉长啊 拉长战线
Stretching... Stretching it all out,
拖延时间 时间延长器
stretching the time, time stretcher.
我还理所当然地以为你是说
I thought for sure you were saying,
"我们中午吃菲力芝士牛排吧"
you know, "Let's get Philly cheese steaks for lunch."
如果我想表达午餐吃什么 比如菲力芝士牛排
A Philly cheese steak, like, idea for lunch
我就会这样
would be like...
是啊 - 没错
Sure.- Yes
噢再来点 再来点
Ooh, got a little somethin'. Got a little somethin'.
所以你其实不想吃菲力芝士牛排
So you aren't hungry for Philly cheese steaks.
噢老天 今天真是没一件顺心事
Well, God... now my day really sucks.
不不不 快看 顾客信息表
No, no, no, no, no. Look, client info.
他的地址就在上面
Look, his address is right there.
是啊 - 我们手头一直都有他地址
Oh, yeah. - We had it the whole time.
天呐 我们知道他住在哪儿啦
Oh, my gosh, we know where he lives.
依我看我们该去他家里
I say we go to this dude's house
给他点颜色瞧瞧
and bring the game to him
来点真的 动动粗
using violence, dude.
比如
Just...
噢 真枪吗 - 不是 用不着
Oh, real guns? - We won't use guns,
言语就是我们就有力的武器
but a lot of word bullets.
咱们去吧 一脚踹开他家大门
Let's go there, kick down his door,
销掉他的账号♥
delete his account, you know?
这样他就再也不能玩了
That way, he can't play anymore.
到时候我们也有狙击手了 我们就可以
We'll have sniper shot. Munich all to ourselves,
和其他玩家一起所向披靡
along with everybody else who plays.
噢老天啊 这么做一定能催毁超屌♥警官的世界
Oh, my gosh, that would shatter Deputy Dong's world.
这游戏简直是他的命根子 - 对啊 他一定伤心得要死
That game is, like, his life. - Right, it's, like, sad.
我们就该这么做 让他知道
We should do it and show him what happens
惹怒咱几个是什么下场
when you get us really frickin' pissed.
没错 噢讨厌
Totally... Oh, dude...
更让人高兴的是
And the best news of all:
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表