你不喜欢吗 - 不
Do you not like that? - No!
咱们能换换吗
Can we switch?
好吧 酷 特别酷
All right, cool. Very cool.
留着墨镜吧 - 嘿 回见 姑娘们!
Keep the shades. - Hey, later, ladies!
今晚对我们来说不算什么
Tonight was whatever for us.
噢
Ooh!
噢 妈呀 - 噢 我的神啊 老兄
Oh, mama! - Oh, my God, dude!
感觉太爽了 你们看到我的亲亲了吗
I am feeling so good. Did you see me kissing?
亲了好久啊
That went on for so long!
呃 呃 呃 呃
Eh, eh, eh, eh.
感觉她在说 "我还要 我还要"
And she's like, "I want it, I want it.
"再来 再来"
Gimme some more, gimme some more."
我不晓得你们
I don't know about you guys,
但我觉得我就是个小种马
but I feel like a real stud muffin.
你看看 你看看 - 我是说
You look it, you look it. - I mean...
亲热七个小时也算是创下世界纪录了
Seven hours of making out is a world record!
你摸♥胸♥摸了一溜儿够
You were flopping that boob around.
她的确 - 噢
And she was... - Oh!
舞会才刚开始呢 哥们儿
This dae just begun, brothers!
我真♥他♥妈♥为你们三个小婊砸骄傲
I'm freakin' proud of you pussies.
太有兄弟会的范儿了
That was so fraternity.
我就是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
我真的有在想
I was literally thinking like,
"噢 我的天啊 实在是太有兄弟会的感觉了"
"Oh, my God, this is so fraternity."
是 我刚刚说过了 Adam
Yeah, I just said that, Adam.
你知道我名字
You know my name.
好啦 别废话了
All right, enough B.S.!
我们已经晚了
We're behind schedule.
那是什么
What is that!
是杀虫剂吗 - 不是 是布♥什♥米尔斯威士忌
Is that pesticide? - Nope, bushmills.
而且你们知道我们要去哪儿吗 先生们
'Cause you know where we're going, gentlemen?
我们要去露天啤酒店继续消遣
We're going gardening at a beer garden!
我们走
Let's roll!
哥们儿 听起来很赞
Dude, that sounds awesome!
但是 我们有点儿累了
But, uh, we're a little bushed
已经 已经和那几个妞儿消遣过了
from already... From gardening those hoes.
对
Yeah.
我们消遣了小妞们
We used the hoes to garden.
对 而且我不介意
Yeah, and I know I wouldn't mind
在自己下面撸一把
whacking my weed downstairs.
这一点都不酷
That is not freakin' cool!
我们现在就开喝卡尔·施特劳斯
We're hitting Karl Strauss right now,
除非你们还有别的朋友
unless you've got another friend
也是兄弟会的传奇人物
with all-time legend fraternity status.
不 我们没有其他朋友
No! We don't have any friends.
嗨起来 - 耶
Let's party! - Yeah!
来喝点儿
Get some!
呃 太糟了 哥们儿
Ah, this sucks, dude.
噢
Oh!
看看这群人
Look at this crew!
谁知道今儿周几
Who knows what day it is?
我知道 今儿周一
I do. It's Monday.
入会日
Initiation day!
今晚 你们要宣誓
Tonight, you pledges become members
成为KNZ兄弟会的成员
of kappa zeta nu.
也就是说 我们要喝个够
Which means we gotta drink the house dry.
现在
Right now!
现在就喝 - 噢 兄弟
Let's do it. - Oh, man.
好了啦 我实在太困了
Come on, I'm too sleepy though.
对 我们想喝 我们只是 我们需要休息一下
Yeah, we're into it. We just... we need a little break.
噢 不好意思 你们来大姨夫了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you guys on your periods?
没有
No.
好的 太糟了 因为我来了
Well, that's too bad, 'cause I am.
噢 - 喔
Oh! - Whoa!
呕 - 太恶心了
Ugh! - Very gross.
伏特加泡的卫生棉条
Vodka-soaked tampon.
狂吸酒精 走后门 吸收快
Alcohol absorbs, like, 50 times faster
快到五十倍呢
through the pooper.
太酷了 - 太科学了
That's cool. - It's science!
这太恶心了 哥们儿 而且太危险了
It's gross, man! And dangerous, for sure.
别基基歪歪 把这个放在屁♥股♥里
Don't be gay. Put this in your butt.
不
No.
你现在就把它放在你的后门里
You put this in your South mouth right now,
否则别想加入KZN
or no kappa zeta nu!
我绝不在屁♥股♥里放任何东西
I'm not putting anything up my butt.
这是我第一任妻子的专享地带
That is a privileged area for my first wife only,
如果她特想探索的话
if she so wants to explore there.
没什么可以改变我的心意
Ain't a damn thing changed.
我愿意
I'll do it.
我很荣幸这么做
It'll be an honor.
你不需要这么做
You don't have to.
就把它塞那儿就行了 哈
Just shove it right up there, huh?
唔
Ew.
明智的决定
Good decision.
小婊砸
You bitch!
是啊
Yeah!
太晚了 - 我是个小婊砸了
It's too late. - I'm a bitch!
喔 - 一会儿见 哥们儿们
Whoo! - Later, boys!
只有KZN成员才能来
Kappa zeta nu only.
喔 我现在是动物园的一员了
Whoo! I'm part of the zoo!
觉得自己像一直杰克罗素梗犬
It's like a monkey-dog.
现在就塞进你的屁♥股♥里 小婊砸
Stick that up your ass now, you pussy!
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
噢 喔
Oh! Wow!
噢 吼
Oh! Ho!
哦 我的天 感觉我的后门把它吸进去了
Oh, my God, it's like my butthole grabbed it.
这也太简单了 就这样
That was easy! It just...
我是说 恶搞是一回事儿
I mean, like, hazing is one thing.
但你必须有个界限
But you gotta draw the line somewhere.
对啊 你一旦开始要求
Oh, yeah, you start talking
在我后门里放东西
about putting stuff in my back door,
我就直接破门而出了
I'm leaving out the front door
带着我的尊严走
with my dignity.
我有个有骨气的后门
I got dignified butthole.
等一下 我的手♥机♥又响了
Hang on a second. It's my phone again.
Adam 又是他
Adam... again.
我真是 我看看他们在干嘛
I just... let me just see what they're doing.
噢不 Adam 嘿兄弟
Well, no! Adam, hey, bud!
我们不想加入你们的兄弟会了 就这样
We don't wanna join your frat, and that's that!
挂了吧 求你了 - 好吧 好吧
Turn it off, please, man. - Okay, all right.
得了 我想睡觉了 Anders
Come on! I need to sleep, Anders.
手♥机♥关掉了
It's off!
我刚刚听到你们的对话
I was listening to your convo.
什么 嗨
What? Hi.
我大学时期差点儿加入了兄弟会
I almost joined a frat in college myself,
但他们让我一口气喝四十盎司啤酒
but they tried to make me chug a 40.
那太疯狂了 Bill
That's crazy,Bill.
所以我甩下他们走掉了
So I walked out on them,
然后我的人生现如今就这么美妙了
and that's how I got the bitchin' life I have today.
我已经去过差不多九个州的首府
I've been to almost nine state capitals.
这周我会坐车去萨克拉门托
I'm greyhounding to Sacramento this weekend...
和平平的Stanley 一起
With flat Stanley.
我们已经一起去过得梅因了
We've been to des moines
我不在乎
I don't care.
在我屁♥股♥里塞点东西塞上60秒 无所谓
Something up my butt for 60 seconds, whatever.
就是 <低俗小说>里的克里斯托弗·沃肯的屁♥股♥里
Yeah, I mean, Christopher walken had a
还有一块金表呢
Watch up his ass in
这个有趣 给Stan讲这个
Dude, that's funny! Do that for Stan.
好的 哥们 - 这个引用太有说服力了
Yeah, man. - That's a solid quote.
我练这个
I've been working on that impression
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表