噢 啊
Oh, ow!
哎呀
Zoinks!
我爱你 Jackie护士
I love you, Nurse Jackie.
哇
Aw!
这一幕真萌化了
That was so cute.
你是一只老虎
You're a tiger!
你是只蛤♥蟆♥ "呱呱"
You're a toad! Ribbit!
这个呢
Who is this?
这是一只猫头鹰
He's an owl!
哎呀
Zoinks!
宁愿做个木偶也好过做个傻冒
I'd rather be a dummy than an idiot.
我爱死你了 Jackie
I love you, Jackie!
你也爱我的对么
You love me too, right?
不 我只爱Jackie
No. I love Jackie.
好吧
Okay.
滚开别粘着了
Get off. Get off.
坐着吧
Sit down.
要不要现在来看看妈妈的身体
Now, why don't we see if mommy
能不能像蛇一样缠绕扭动呢
could wind her body like a snake?
啊 她醒了
And she's awake!
哇哦
Whoa!
我踩着高跷呢
I'm on stilts.
他们竟然相信Jackie护士是真的
They think Nurse Jackie's real.
猜猜咋地 我才是真的
Guess what? I'm real.
我是个真男孩
I'm a real boy.
天 - 哇
Jeez! - Whoa.
呕 这是什么味道
Ew. What's that smell?
我们下班了亲
We're off the clock, kid.
代我吸你♥妈♥的♥奶去吧
Go, um, suck your mom's tits for me.
天哪
Jeez.
我以为他是个迷你警♥察♥
I thought it was a miniature cop.
啊 呃
Uh, uh...
鬼在开车哟
We ghost ridin'.
无人驾驶噢
We ghost ridin'.
你现在喜欢上我了么
How you like me now?
呯
Pow!
不不不 你说这个看上去
No, no, no, no, what do you mean
不像Dimebag Darrell是什么意思
this doesn't look like Dimebag Darrell?
你听说过Pantera吗你
Do you even, like, know anything about Pantera?
我不行了
I'm dying!
噢 Jackie
Oh, Jackie!
噢 不要
Oh, no!
也许你是时候该
Maybe it's just your time to go...
下地狱了
Straight to hell!
催眠表演很快会开始么
Is the, uh, hypnotism show gonna start soon?
噢对 不好意思
Oh, yeah. Sorry about that.
现在就来 当我拍拍手
Um, when I clap my hands,
你就变成一个马上滚开的失败老爸
you're gonna be a loser dad that walks away.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You suck .
你管我
Prove it.
你摆弄木偶的方式
And the way you use the puppet,
就像当代Jeff Dunham一样
you were like a modern-day Jeff Dunham.
当然
Yeah.
你到底有没有踩高跷
Were you wearing stilts or not?
还是没弄清楚 - 呃 好吧
Still haven't figured it out. - Oh, well...
不 孩子们全程都
No, the kids were... They were, like, all...
"他怎么那么高
"How... he can't be that tall.
简直突破人体极限了啊"
That's not even humanly possible."
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
还有咱们不能忘了Blake和他杰出的
And let's not forget big-ballin' Blake over here
作品帮我们赚了一大笔
with your artwork, dude.
打住打住
Stop. Stop.
我真的很开心终于有人欣赏那些作品了
I'm just glad somebody finally appreciates it,
因为我觉得那太丑了
because I think it's horrible.
我一直想方设法扔了他们的
I'm always tryin' to throw it away,
但是家长和孩子们爱死了那些作品
but it's cool that, like, parents and, like, dumb kids,
真是太好了
like, get it and... and love it.
讲真 当时真的感觉很好
Well, you know, it's fun while it lasted.
是的 - 哟 Blake
Yeah, it is. - Yo, Blake.
这可能还没完
It might not be over.
我们的照片上了儿童蒙加牧场
Apparently we made it onto Rancho Kidzamunga.
这个博客专门介绍儿童的相关事情
It's a blog about all thing kids in the R.C.
街区来了新小丑
New clowns on the Block.
嘿快看 那是我们
Hey, that's us!
哇 我们出名了
Oh, we're famous!
对啊 - 棒棒
Yeah. - Yes! Yes!
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
我就知道我总有一天会出名的 哥们
I always knew I'd be famous, dude.
等下 嘘 先别说话
Hang on. Shh for a second.
我就知道我会出名 - 你好
I always knew I'd be famous. - Hello?
我马上就能上一个卡戴珊姐妹了
I'm about to bang a Kardashian.
行 我们能扮小丑
Yes, we be clownin'.
有个派对要预约我们
They're callin' about us for a party!
我们肯定有空
We're definitely available.
噢 噢
Oh! Oh!
双胞胎啊 - 我们做到了
Twins? - We did it.
噢 我们做到了 - 好的
Oh, we did it! - Okay.
7点整 谢谢您
7 it is. Thank you.
我们应该庆祝一下吧
Should we celebrate some good times?
怎么样 - 我当然愿意
Come on. - I would love to, man.
那什么 你要打开收音机
What, are you gonna turn on the radio
或者潘多拉电台什么的吗
or pandora or somethin'?
不 - 搞起来
Nope. - Let's jam.
偷偷来点啤酒怎么样 小伙儿
How about we sip some of daddy's brew, baby?
噢 你个小贱♥人♥ 这个好
Oh, you dirty dog. Nice.
不 我喜欢你这想法
No, I like that...
整座城市尽在掌握 同志们
We've got this city by the balls, boys.
我们真是坏坏
We're bein' naughty!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
嘘 小声干杯
Shh. Quiet cheers.
小声干杯 小声干杯
Quiet cheers. Quiet cheers.
我们应该租辆Miata
We should rent a Miata.
Miata
Miata!
呼
Whoo!
耶 耶 前进 - 欢迎来到Miata人生
Boof, boof, boof, boof, boof! - Welcome to the Miata life!
让我们开到油箱跑空为止
Let's just go till the tank runs out.
韦斯利·斯奈普斯
Wesley Snipes!
哇哦 哇哦 - 韦斯利·斯奈普斯
Whoa, whoa, whoa! - Wesley Snipes!
哇 小伙子们
Whoa, boys.
伯灵顿外套工厂大甩卖♥♥吗
Mega-sale at Burlington Coat Factory?
不是
No.
我们去了家潮店扫货
We hit the bar.
牛仔潮店
The denim bar.
我们现在过的是炫酷人生
We livin' that snipe life now.
基本上就是穿得跟韦斯利·斯奈普斯一样
Basically we dress like Wesley Snipes now
因为有了副业我们买♥♥的起
'cause we can afford to with our side jobs.
不错嘛
That's good for you,
但是这份儿工作你还得接着干
but you still have to work at this job.
噢 别让我对你开启暴走小丑模式
Oh, don't make me go full-blown clown on your ass.
够了 我都不想知道你在说什么
Okay, I don't even want to know what that means.
他想告诉你
What he's tryin' to tell you
你现在看到的是库卡蒙加牧场的
is that you are looking at Rancho Cucamonga's
第一小丑天团
Premier Clown Troupe.
你此刻感受到的
What you are experiencing right now
叫做羡慕嫉妒恨
is called troupe envy.
那你将要感受到的
Well, you're about to experience
是我的鞋跟踩在你屁♥股♥上
my heel in your manhole
如果你不马上去工作的话
if you don't get on the phones now,
还有 麻烦你们穿得像个在这上班的屌♥丝
and please, try to dress like losers who work here.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表