我就能在Girthquake下手之前
and then I can re d-pipe her out
抢先得手了
before Girthquake does?
好啊 我特爱当丘比特
Yes, I love playing Cupid.
这地方不错
It's a nice place.
噢噢噢 她在那
Oh, oh, oh. There she is.
准备好了吗 - 你确定吗
You ready? - Are you sure about this?
在酒吧里的送奶工
I mean, a milkman in a bar
我觉得穿正常的衣服会舒服些
I just feel like I'd be more comfortable in regular clothes.
拜托 但愿送奶工听不见你这么说
Excuse me? I hope a milkman didn't hear you say that.
Ders 你确保Alice不走
Ders, will you make sure Alice stays put
我去帮Girth换衣服
while I help Girth change?
哎呦快点 靴子别脱
Come on,hurry. But keep the boots.
天呀 嗨
Oh, my God. Hi.
好 这是她的视频网站历史纪录
Okay, I'm on her YouTube history.
她看了110遍Andy Samberg的
Uh, she's watched Andy Samberg's
<盒中鸟>
Dick In A Box 110 times.
不错 看来她很喜欢喜剧
That makes sense. She's a comedy head, okay?
而我 可是个幽默的小子
'Cause I'm, like, a funny dude.
我超幽默的 Jillian - 好吧
I am funny, Jillian. - Okay.
我基本就是Andy Samberg
I'm basically like Andy Samberg
和其他幽默的人的合体
like mixed with other funny people.
还有贾老板
And Timberlake?
我就比他矮5厘米
I'm only two inches shorter than that man.
他挺矮的 还有啥
He's like pretty small. What else?
猫的视频 - 噢
Uh, cat videos. - Yeah.
一堆冰球比赛 架子鼓独奏
Uh, a lot of hockey fights, drum solos.
<盒中鸟> 猫的视频
Dick In A Box, cat videos,
冰球 架子鼓独奏
hockey fights, and drum solos.
懂了
I got it.
我准备表演<盒中鸟>
I'm gonna do dick in a box.
噢不错 其实你盒子里
Oh, okay, but then like instead,
放的是只猫
there's a cat in the box.
然后你带她去看冰球比赛
And then, you take her to a hockey game?
不 我就只表演<盒中鸟>
No, I'm gonna... I'm doin' Dick In A Box.
你就准备这样出现在她家门口吗
Wait, are you gonna show up to her house just like that?
不不不 就在这里
Mm, no, better to do it here
因为我们的初遇就是这里
'cause it's kinda where we met.
这样更浪漫是吧
It's like more romantic, right?
呵
Yeah.
我其实很浪漫的
I'm like a romantic dude, actually.
我准备就睡在她桌子底下
I'm just gonna sleep under her desk
在早上给她个惊喜
and surprise her in the morning
正好我的鸟也是最硬的时候
when my dick is the hardest.
我要找到个男人
I need to find a man
一个有责任感的男人
who is not afraid of commitment.
你会的 相信我
You're going to. Are you kidding me?
Alice 你是个有活力的
Alice, you are a dynamic,
独♥立♥的商业女强人
independent business babe.
你就像电美的Stephanie McMahon
You're like the Stephanie McMahon of Telamericorp.
我都过了35了 Anders
I'm on the wrong side of 35, Anders.
早就不年轻了
Clock's tickin'.
哎 你还是
Come on. You're still...
你还是很性感
You're still hot.
我 我就随口说的
I'm... I'm just saying.
对不起
Sorry.
好嘞
All right.
就是她 - 对
That's her, right? - Yeah.
你确定吗 她看起来有点
Okay. Are you sure? She looks kinda...
饥渴 她很饥渴 她们都是
horny. She's horny. They all are.
去吧 我懂姑娘
Come on, I know chicks.
嗨小姐 你在等人嘛
Hi there, little lady. You expecting anyone?
天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my gosh. Are you okay?
别说话了 给她看你的鸡鸡
Stop talking. Show her your dick.
呃 你下面还好吗
Uh, you okay there?
啊 不好意思
Yeah, I'm sorry. I...
不好意思 好吧
I'm sorry. I... okay.
喂 喂 喂
Whoa. Whoa, whoa.
你♥他♥妈♥
What...
你住附近吗
So are you around... from around here, or...
你个变♥态♥ 干什么呢
what are you doing, you freak?
滚远点
Get away from me.
就是 把你的啤酒
Yeah, go pour your beer
倒别人的鸡鸡上去
on someone else's penis.
真是变♥态♥
What the... freaks out there.
简直奇葩
They're crazy.
如果那人穿着送奶工衣服
I mean, if the guy was wearing
还显得正常点 是吧
like a milkman outfit, maybe, right?
那怎么回事
What was that?
我们给了你个机会
We took a chance on you in there,
你给搞砸了
and you fucked us.
有时候女人更想被倾听
Sometimes, women respond more to conversation
而不是看到你的下♥体♥
than just, you know, pullin' out your wang.
你说的像你懂姑娘似的
You are talkin' like you know chicks,
我才是懂姑娘的
and I am the one who knows chicks.
拜托再给我一次机会 拜托拜托
Please give me another chance. Please, please.
我真不会搞砸的
I really... I won't mess it up.
我保证 - 好吧
I promise. - Okay.
你跟着我
Listen, you come with me.
我们得让你的脑子清醒点
And we're gonna get that little head
你就能上了我的老板
screwed on straight so you can bang my boss,
我就能吃上炸鱼来纪念我的朋友们
and I can have a fish fry to honor my friends.
行了 懂了没
All right? You got it?
懂了
Got it.
Rob Koidry 给他道歉
Rob Koidry. Just say "Sorry" To your buddy.
啥
What?
那么震惊干嘛 就是条鱼
Oh, don't be shocked. It's just a fish.
谢谢你送我回来拿钥匙
Thanks for bringing me back here to get my keys.
嗯 嗯
Sure, yeah.
你今天晚上很体贴嘛
You know, you were actually kinda sweet tonight.
嗯 就是觉得你需要朋友的支持
I know, it just seemed like you could use a friend.
呃 你干嘛
Oh. Uh, what are you...
我想干比朋友更进一步的事
I could use a little bit more than that.
你什么意思
Like... wait, what do you mean?
我想脱了衣服 高个子
I wanna get my rocks off, stretch.
好好
Okay, all right.
哦 这样 好吧 那
Yeah, yeah, all right, let's...
袜子脱掉 爽一爽
let's get our rocks off with our socks off.
不 别脱袜子
No, keep your socks on.
直接从拉链里把那玩意拿出来就行
Pull your prick through your zipper,
还有 你敢亲我试试看
and don't you dare kiss me.
好吧
Is... okay.
早知道会有这一天
Always knew this was gonna happen.
什么 天啊
What? Whoa.
噢
Oh.
我不明白 不要折它
I don't unders... don't bend it.
你在哪
Where are you?
我怎么感受不到你 - 哦
I lost you. - Oh.
等等 什么 已经进去了
Wait, what? It's in there.
只是你不应该弯腰而已
It's just you're not supposed to bend down.
啊哦 哦 哦
Ow! Oh, oh.
天啊 你最好加根手指
Jesus, you better add a finger.
你是说在门口"敲敲边鼓"吗
A little rub-a-dub on the outside.
伸到里面去 小家伙
On the inside, little fella.
好吧 这样吗
Okay, like that?
再加一根 快点 - 好吧
Make it two. Do it. - Okay.
做点什么啊你 - 知道了
Do something to me. - Okay.
喔 恩
Whoa. Okay.
感觉如何 是不是很棒
Is that awesome or what?
终于跟正常的差不多了 - 是啊
That almost feels normal. - Yeah.
好了 等着 - 恩
All right, hang on. - Okay.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表