没问题吧 - 没有
They're good? - Yeah.
好的 还有角落里的那个
Okay, that one right there. Corner.
沙发那 - 哇
Couch. - Whoo!
呜 沙发没问题 - 是吗 没问题吗
Whoo! That one's good. - Yeah? Good?
好啊 我们进行的很顺利
All right, we're on a roll.
Blake回来了 欢迎回家 - 哇 没问题
Blake's back. Welcome home. - Whoo! All right.
看看 兄弟 我们差不多要搞定抗迷幻保护措施了
Check it out, man, almost done acid-proofing the house.
噢 你们给我留了个角是吧
Oh, you saved me a corner, though, right?
当然了 兄弟 我们要一起完成
Yeah, dude, we're in this together.
撞吧
Hit it.
在这里吗 好的
This guy right here? All right.
啊 操
Aah! Fucks!
噢 伙计 那里还没包好
Ow, man, that's not ready yet.
Ders 办事专业点行吗
Ders, let's be "Profesh" Here, okay?
我包了两层的 那我一会儿再包一层
I doubled down... I guess I'll have to triple down.
我好兴奋要嗑迷幻剂了 兄弟
I'm excited about this acid, though, dude.
我朋友曾经嗑过一次
My buddy did acid once,
然后他当场学会广东话
and he immediately could speak Cantonese.
就像这样
It's like,
在我们嗑药之前
Before we get into that, though,
还有个惊喜
we got that surprise.
准备好了吗 请看
You ready for this? Check it out.
有点霓虹风格
A little bit of hype Williams...
哇
Whoa!
天哪 伙计们 这真是太棒了
Oh, my gosh, guys, this is great.
我还为你们准备了一点小惊喜
But I have a little surprise for you.
看这个
Check it out.
电击项圈
Perimeter shock collars.
所以如果你们离开房♥子就会被电
Yeah, so if you leave the house, you're gonna get shocked.
因为房♥子是抗迷幻的
cause the house is acid-proof,
但是世界
but the world...
不抗迷幻
Is not acid-proof.
太对了
So true.
给我 - 哟 接着
Hit me! - Yo, big boy.
我看不到 太黑了
I can't see. It's in the dark.
好吧 这就是会发生的"事毒"
Well, that was an "Acid-ent" Waiting to happen.
我去拿扫帚
I'll get the broom.
真舒服
As snug as a bug
看看这个 兄弟
Check it out, dude.
这是我给上帝安排的位置
This is my God station.
C O O D 上帝
C-double-o-d, God.
非常拉美范儿 - 写作"好"
Very Latino. - That spelled "Good."
我听说当人出现幻觉的时候
Yeah, I heard, when people trip,
他们就像在对话上帝什么的
they, like, talk to God or whatever.
我想知道上帝是不是个小妞 兄弟
Wonder if God's a chick, dude.
大咪♥咪♥ - 对
Big ol' titties! - Yeah!
上帝的大咪♥咪♥
Big ol' God titties!
啊 - 对
Blah. - Yeah.
像是让人心生敬意的东西
Like, ones that you must respect.
必须的 - 我还做了一个
Absolutely. - Also made a list of questions
她可能想问我的问题的清单
she's probably gonna want to ask me.
Adam 你睡过多少个女孩
Well, Adam, how many girls have you slept with?
哇 你觉得你是上帝吗 兄弟
Whoa! You think you're God, bro?
哈 - 你又不是上帝 兄弟
Huh? - You're not God, bro!
你不能问我那个问题 - 抱歉
You can't ask me that. - Sorry.
我睡过5个女孩
I've had sex with five.
开玩笑的 我睡过100个
Just kidding. 100, right?
5个
Five.
我只是想看到一些
Yeah, I'm just trying to see something
远比上帝真实的东西 比如说 一条龙
way more real than God, like... A dragon.
那很好啊
That'd be sweet.
噢 那是亵渎行为 我很抱歉
Oh, that's blasphemous. I'm sorry.
噢 嘿 Ders 兄弟
Oh! Hey, Ders, bud!
这是你的项圈
Here's your collar.
我不行 兄弟们
No can do, guys.
Alice刚刚给我打电♥话♥
Alice just buzzed my celly
她想让我跟她一起去西柯汶纳
and wants me to join her in West Covina
参加商业会议
for a business convention.
但是你告诉她你去不了
Then you explain to her that you can't,
因为你要跟我们一起嗑迷幻药 对吧
because you're doing acid with us, right?
我们要嗑药了 我们要一起嗑好多药
We're doing drugs, we're doing a lot of drugs together.
兄弟们 拜托了
Guys... come on.
这对我来说是件大事
This is kind of a big deal for me.
这是我第一次出差
It's my first business trip, right?
我就像是约翰·坎迪电影里的史蒂夫·马丁
I'm like Steve Martin in that John Candy movie.
我以为你想成为史蒂夫·乔布斯
I thought you wanted to be like Steve Jobs
还有跟我们一起吸好多迷幻药
and do a bunch of acid with us.
史蒂夫·乔布斯是吗 创建苹果公♥司♥
Steve Jobs, right? Created apple.
伟大的公♥司♥
Great company.
但是接着他离开了创建了皮克斯
But then he left and created Pixar,
比苹果公♥司♥更好 然后他又回到了苹果公♥司♥
which is way better, then he came back to apple,
把苹果变得更好
made that way better.
我们就有了iPad iPhone 所有的电子产品
We got iPads, iPhones, all sorts of stuff.
让我去创建我自己的皮克斯
Let me go create my Pixar.
然后我会回来我们一起创造iPhone奇迹好吗
Then'll come back and we'll drop iPhones, okay?
我完全不知道你说的那些是啥意思
I have no idea what any of that stuff meant.
不 - 我是皮克斯吗
No. - Am I Pixar?
我们要一起嗑迷幻药 兄弟
We are doing acid together, dude!
噢 噢 上帝
Oh! Oh, God!
帮帮我 - 好的 摘掉这个
Okay, help me out. - Okay, get this off.
帮帮我 - 好的
Help me out. - Okay.
祝我好运
Wish me luck!
我们要一起嗑迷幻药
We are doing acid together
像相亲相爱的一家人一样 Ders
as a friendship family, Ders!
把那玩意儿摘掉
Take that thing off now.
什么 摘
What? Take...
噢 这个东西
Oh. This thing?
抱歉 我忘记了
Sorry. Forgot about it.
这实在太舒服了 你知道吗
It's so comfortable, you know?
汉马克·施莱默的
Hammacher Schlemmer.
我还有 呃 戈乔的耳机
Also, I got, uh... Gojo.
如果你要开车回家想借用一下的话就告诉我
You wanna borrow it for the ride home, let me know.
只要戴在头上你的手就空出来了
You just put it on here, and then you're hands-free.
明白我的意思吗 开车 我在开车
See what I mean? Drivin'... I'm drivin'.
打个电♥话♥ 还在开车
Take a call. Still drivin'.
越野也完全没问题
You can go off-road with it.
划皮艇的时候用也行
Little kayaking. Doesn't matter.
有人蹦极的时候也戴着它 网上有视频的
Somebody bungee jumped. There's a video online about it.
那些是什么
What are those?
什么 噢 这些啊
What are... oh, these?
瞧瞧 是我们公♥司♥的笔
Check it out. Telamericorp pens.
很酷 是吧
Pretty cool, right?
去你♥妈♥的♥笔
Fuck your pens.
我们来这儿只有一件事
This is about one thing...
搞定她
Her.
Gale Reynolds
Gale Reynolds...
外号♥"梭鱼"
A.K.A. "The Barracuda."
云购物公♥司♥的销♥售♥主管
Cloud mall, director of sales.
她能让我们摆脱负债经营状况
And she's got the power to bring us out of the red.
我们进入高层了 伙计
We made it to the big leagues, my man.
出差快乐
Happy business trip!
我们比你早到了
How'd we beat you here, man?
我们有烟花 很酷吧
We got fireworks. Pretty cool, right?
伙计们 这是一个大错
Guys, this is a no!
嘿 嘘 我正在打电♥话♥呢
Hey, shh. On the phone here.
是的 你好 还有冰吗
Yes, hi. Is the ice still free?
有啊 太好了 谢谢
It is? Great. Okay, Mahalo.
冰 未来的货币
Ice. Currency of the future.
我要发财了
I'm gonna be rich.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表