我觉得她明白我的意思
I think she knows what that means.
你们是有病吧
What the is wrong with you guys?
请别开枪 不要 - 管用吗
Don't shoot. No. - Did it work?
我装了最好的警♥察♥腔
We did our best cop voices.
我把自己想成<盾牌>里的Vic Mackey
I pretended I was Vic Mackey from The Shield.
原来是学他啊 - 嗯
Is that what that was? - Mm-hmm.
不管怎么说我们成功了 不错
Okay. Either way, it worked, so, nice.
Anders 多谢了 这意义重大
Thanks, Anders. It means a lot.
你真诚得好诡异
You're creepy sincere.
我为你们骄傲
I'm proud of y'all.
一般来说 你们只会把事情搞砸
You know, normally y'all be messing stuff up,
这次终于翻盘了
but you finally cleaned up your...
噢 我的天
Oh, my go...
为什么我14岁的儿子在这里喝酒
Why is my 14-year-old son in here drinking wine?
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
小子 - 冷静点
Junior! - Chill.
他是派对达人
He's a party animal.
哟 - 嘿
Yo. - Hey.
啤酒归我了
I'm taking all the beers.
Marissa AJ 我们走
Marissa, A.J., let's roll.
不 不行 - 没门
No. No, you're not. - Nope.
这次不可能了 - 没错
Not this time, no. - Yeah.
把我们的啤酒还回来
Just give us our beers.
好
Fine.
你们仨分一罐吧
You can split one.
好 我们也就要这么点 - 闪开
Fine. That's all we wanted. - Move!
好 好
Ok. Yeah, that's fine.
我们有种吧 - 快出去
We're brave, though, right? - Get out of here.
我这次都没觉得害怕
I wasn't even intimidated that time,
而且我的裤裆一点都没湿
and my crotch is totally dry.
耶 - 哇噢 伙计们
Hell, yeah! - Whoo! My man!
我们是真英雄
Yeah, real heroes.
所以问题肯定是出在
So we definitely know the problem is located
车前盖的下方区域
under the hood area.
对 但是 - 太好啦
Yeah, but the... - Yes!
大家们
You guys.
怎么了 - 我们做到了
What's up? - You guys, we did it.
什么啊 你要不要说清楚点
What? Are you helping us or what?
什么事 - 我们打破常规了
What's up? - We beat the odds, man.
我们又突破了一个不可能
We did the next to impossible.
我们中了乐透吗 - 我们中彩票了
We won the lotto? - We won the lotto?
中奖了吗 - 噢 天啊
We won the lotto? - Oh, my God!
什么 我要买♥♥新车
What? I'm buying a new car!
我要给你买♥♥辆车 - 不是
I'm gonna buy you a car! - No.
你想要什么 想要什么
What do you want? What do you want?
我激动的要哭了 去他的 我要摩托车
I'm gonna cry. I'm gonna cry. Truck it. I want a motorcycle!
不是 - 你要火啦
No. - You're gonna burn your crotch on a rocket!
我想去
I want to go all...
嘿 大家
Welcome, boys!
我们没赢乐透
No, we didn't win the lotto.
我说的是在世界明星网上成功啦
We, uh... we made it on to world star!
什么
What?
我们在世界明星网上的视频成功了
We made it on to the website world star hip-hop.
我们的视频冲上首页了
Yeah. Our video made the page.
好吧 这也挺酷的 我们很激动
Okay, well, that's still pretty cool. You got us all excited.
来 欢呼一下
Come on, get pumped.
天呐 太棒了 - 是我录的
Oh, my gosh. That's awesome. - I filmed that!
哇 打的真狠啊
Oh, wow. Brutal.
嗯哼 - 有人评论啦
Mm-hmm. - We got a comment.
是什么 用户名Ezzybeatz7
What's this? Ezzybeatz7...
他说 "如果打女人不犯法的话,
He's saying, "If it weren't illegal to hit women,
我肯定狠揍这小贱♥人♥一顿"
I would box these bitches out!"
真酷 - 对
That's cool. - Yeah.
真开心这位Beatz7先生和我们意见一致
It's good to know mister Beatz7 is on our side.
阿门
Amen!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表