然后你把所有能量都释放出来
And you blast with all the energy,
像一朵盛开的小花
like a little flower.
希望女孩们可以闻一闻我的能量小花
Hopefully, girls will sniff that energy flower, you know?
她们会的 她们会的
They'll... they will.
噢吼 - 有人在
Ooh hoo! - Someone at the...
来了
yeah!
好了 伙计 估计是Karl
All right, man. I think that's Karl.
他要给我们送一些音乐节上
He's bringing us some party supplies
可能用到的东西 棒
for the festiv-lay. Yes!
太酷了 - 噢
Way cool. - Whoo!
能量
Energy.
啥意思 - 表示有能量嘛
What is that? - It's an energy thing.
噢 更多能量啊 - 是啊 能量
Oh, that's more energy. - Yes, energy.
完全是能量的事 伙计
It's a total energy thing, man.
好吧
Cool.
还好吗 Duke
What's up, Duke?
呕 你好臭 - 谢了
Ew, you smell. - Thank you.
嘿 伙计 你前女友呢
Hey, man, where's your ex-girlfriend?
Molly
Molly?
啊 不 我不认识叫Molly的
At? No. I don't know a Molly.
他是在说一种叫Molly的药
I think he's talking about Molly, the drug.
跟迷幻药差不多 不过好像
It's like ecstasy, but... but it's, like,
有点不一样 没人知道
different somehow, no one knows.
不 我想我比你更了解Blake一些 Adam
No, I think I know Blake a little bit better
我觉得他是在说一个
than you, Adam, and I think he's talking
叫Molly的小妞 对不对
about a chick named Molly, right?
不 不 我是在说药
Oh, no, I'm talking about the drug.
我需要药 赶紧给我
I want drugs. Give 'em to me.
你不就是为这个来的吗
That's what you're here for, bud.
噢 那种Molly我当然有
Yeah, of course I have that Molly.
在这儿呢 - 好的 给我 给我
Right here, man. - All right. Gimme, gimme.
你们要去狂欢是吧
So you're going to a rave, huh?
可惜你不能和我们一起去
You cannot join us, though.
好吧 听着 如果你想要药品 没问题
All right, look, if you want the Molly, okay,
但是你得跟我一起念狂欢宣言
then you need to chant the Raver's prayer with me.
好吧 准备 开始
Okay, ready? And here we go.
我们是一个庞大的部落小镇
We are one massive tribal village...
和我一起念
say it with me.
超越一切法律 - 伙计 快点
That transcends manmade law... - Dude, come on.
能不能赶紧把东西给我
Can I just, um... can I just get the stuff?
我把这根冰棒给你
I'll give you this popsicle, man.
你的死鱼眼一直盯着它不放
Your... your dead eye has been looking at it the whole time.
好吧 我觉得这交易不错
Yeah, I feel... I feel like that's a good deal.
是啊 不错 - 给你
Yeah, all right. Cool. - There you go.
给我这个 然后给你
Let me get that. And there you go.
来吧 啦啦啦啦啦啦
Come on. LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!
给你了 你这个臭婊♥子♥
There you go, you dirty bitch.
Molly - Molly
Molly. - Molly!
放放你的"Ders潮流"
Hit us with the Ders effect.
怎么样 - 你们都跑哪儿去了
Wassup? - Where y'all been?
我给你们打了15次电♥话♥ 没收到我的留言吗
I called y'all 15 times. Did you get my voicemails?
你们为啥穿得像基佬杀手一样
And why do you look like gay predator?
现在还有人用电♥话♥留言吗
Do voicemails still exist?
你可真老 伙计
You are old, dude.
而且我才不会给你我的真电♥话♥号♥码
Ah, plus I'd never give you my real number
因为就私下而言 我很讨厌你
because I hate you as a person.
我们的票呢 - 是啊
Where are the tickets? - Yeah.
伙计们 Colleen要办的那个婴儿洗礼把我缠住了
Man, Colleen got me sticking around this baby shower, okay?
我跟她说了这是女人的事
I told her this is girl stuff,
她差点崩了我
but she almost came out the bag on me.
好吧 关于生孩子这件事你们到底进行到哪一步了
Okay, well, how far along are we in this baby process?
可不可能把孩子取消了
Can we maybe... Can we abort the baby?
我们给你带回来个荧光棒 好不好
Let's just... we'll bring you back a glow stick, okay?
我们回头见 你知道吗
We'll see you around. You know what?
直说吧 可能这样对我们更好
Quite frankly, this might work out better for us.
拿上票 我们三个人的就行
Get the tickets, keep it to the three amigos.
对 - 我喜欢
Yep. - Oh, I like that.
能量
Energy.
票订了我还没去拿呢
The tickets are under "Walker" At will call.
如果我不去 你们谁也去不了
If I don't go, none of us are getting in.
所以我说我们必须得
That is why I think we should keep it
四人同行 对不
the four amigos, right?
对 - 四个都得去
Yeah. - The four of us together.
是啊 来来 - 来嘛
Yeah, get in. - Get in here.
这是我们习惯做的能量手势
This is an energy thing we're doing...
不 你们都不明白 伙计们
no, y'all don't get it, man.
Colleen为了这个宝宝都快疯了
Colleen going crazy over this child.
她已经重新装♥修♥了婴儿房♥
She already redecorated the nursery,
请了贵的要死的助产士
got some expensive-ass doula to deliver the baby,
最离谱的是
and to top it all off,
她要做一种叫什么
she wants to do something called
"水中高♥潮♥分娩"的东西
"Orgasmic water birth."
呃 什 什么 - 你说什么
Well, what... what... - I'm sorry?
等会儿 你再说一遍 - 额
Okay, come again? - Ew.
就是说孩子出来的一瞬间她也高♥潮♥了
It's when she busts a nut when the baby flop out.
噢
Oh!
处于性感与诡异的边缘
It could be hot, could be not.
我接受不了了 哥们
It's too much, man.
呃 听上去太恶心了
Ugh, that sounds disgusting.
我不是说高♥潮♥那部分 那部分听起来还挺酷的
Not the orgasming part... that sounds cool...
我是说 生孩子太恶心了 它们简直毁了那片"黑森林"
but, like, the baby part because they ruin "Verginas."
"阴♥部♥"
"Verginas."
等下 谁让她高♥潮♥ 你还是孩子
Wait, who makes her bust, you or the baby?
我不知道
I don't know.
妈的
God damn it, man!
我刚差点喝了这壶
I'm just about to drink this whole jug
加了Molly水和草莓苏打混合饮料
of Molly water and strawberry soda.
至少我死也死在狂喜之中
At least I'd die in ecstasy.
你就该这么做 - 你该做
You should do it. - You should do it.
哥们 太逊了吧 - 我该么
Dude, this sucks! - Should I?
我创立了强大的"Ders潮流" 对不
I had my massive Ders effect drops, right?
现在DJ Ango被困住了 - 他本来就被困住了
And now DJ Ango is chained. - He's chained.
他从来就没被解救过 可不么 现在的DJ完全被困住了
He's never getting out. Yeah, the DJ is fully chained.
我还打算带一个天然跳舞机的身体去呢
And I was gonna have a natural dance body
本来会很拉风的
that was gonna be showin' off.
我打算先播种子
I was planting seeds,
然后散发魅力
I was gonna exude energy,
最后 盛开我的派对狂欢之花
and, you know, have my flower bloom.
但是一切都他妈被这个倒霉孩子给毁了
But a stupid baby ruined it!
倒霉孩子 我恨小孩
Stupid baby. I hate babies.
太不公平了 - 我懂 我懂 我懂
It's not fair! - I know, I know, I know.
那么 我们只需要
You know, all we need is, like,
分散大家的注意力 这样就可以把Tez弄出去
a big distraction so that we can sneak Tez out
参加音乐节啦
and go to the festival.
就这么办
That's all we need.
不准动 -哇哦
Everybody freeze! - Whoo!
我们是聚会巡警
This is the party police.
我叫Adam 他们分别是Ders和Blake
I'm Adam, this is Ders and Blake,
我们是"派对警♥察♥"
and we are the party police!
等下 不对 我们是"狂欢男孩"
Wait, no, we are the fiesta boys!
对 我们不是警♥察♥
Yes, we are not police.
我们是
We are...
"狂欢男孩"
The fiesta boys.
不过
But...
我是Tez请来监督这场聚会的
I was hired by Tez to police this party
"淫♥荡♥"起来吧
and "Turnt" It up.
我是派对警♥察♥
I'm a party policeman!
一起"淫♥荡♥"起来吧
Let's "Turnt" This party out!
好吧 我们不是真警♥察♥ 所以
Okay, we're not police, so please,
请移驾到后院进行咱们的舞会
head to the backyard for a dance party.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表