That's correct, sir.
的确如此 长官
We know that the organism extends for at least ten acres.
我们知道这个生物至少占地十英亩
Though it's mostly subterranean, so it may be far larger.
可是它大部分是在地下 所以可能还会大得多
We've contacted Fish and Wildlife.
我们通知了渔业及野生动物组织
We've contacted the North Carolina State
我们也通知了北卡罗来纳州的
Health Department...
卫♥生♥部♥门
as well as the local F.B.I. Field office in Raleigh.
还通知了罗利当地的FBI分局
And we've contacted a
我们还联♥系♥到了
mycologist at the Smithsonian for good measure.
史密森学会的真菌学家来研究对策
We think we have our bases covered.
我们认为我们已经基本控制了局面
The lab results determined that
实验结果表明我们
the spores we were exposed to...
接触到的孢子中
have a chemical structure similar to L.S.D.
存在着一种类似于麦角酰二乙胺(LSD)的化学物质
They also contain an alkaloid which
其中还包含了一种能够
induces a state of narcosis.
致人晕迷的生物碱
It's a rare day when the two of you sign off
你们两个能在同一份报告上签字
on the same report.
还真是少见
Agent Mulder ?
穆德探员
I'm just thinking.
我只是在想
Uh, I'm not exactly clear on how we escaped.
呃 我不太清楚我们是怎么逃脱的
What's not clear ? Once you
哪里不清楚 一旦
recognized we were under a chemical influence,
你意识到我们是处在一种化学物质的影响下
then it simply kind of... broke its spell ?
然后就简单得像是 破坏了它的魔法
That's right. Scully, how could we simply...
是这样 史考利 我们怎么那么容易
will ourselves out of a chemical hallucination ?
就摆脱了化学迷幻剂的作用了呢
Well, the fact remains we did. Did we ?
事实上我们的确做到了 是吗
Can you name me one drug that loses
你能告诉我一种药吗
its effect once the user realizes it's in his system ?
一旦使用者意识到自己在用药 药物作用就会消失
I assume the effects wore off
我想是药效消失了
to the point you were able to make your escape.
你们才能够逃脱的
How long were we underground-- hours, half a day?
史考利 我们在地下呆了多久 几个小时 半天
How come our bodies don't show
为什么消化液的侵蚀
effects of being burned by the digestive fluids ?
没有对我们的身体造成任何的影响
We were covered in hydrochloric acid,
我们被盐酸包裹住
yet look at our skin. Nothing.
看看我们的皮肤 什么都没有
Agent Mulder, where are you going with this ?
穆德探员 你这么说是什么意思
Scully, we never escaped.
史考利 我们没有逃脱
We're still trapped underground.
我们仍然被困在地下
Mulder, we did escape.
穆德 我们的确逃脱了
I think you're suffering
我想你受伤后
from post-traumatic stress. - No, I'm not.
承受的压力太大了不 我没有
This is not real. You--you're not real.
这是不真实的 你 你也是不真实的
Mulder, I--
穆德 我
I'll prove it, Scully. I'll prove it.
我会证明的 史考利 我会证明
Mulder!
穆德
Over here !
在这儿
Hey !
嘿
Rescue, over here !
救生员 在这儿
He's alive. Hurry up !
他还活着 快点
Get him out ! Get him out !
拉他出来 拉他出来
Keep digging ! She's down here !
继续挖 她在下面
Pull her up. Get her out !
拉住她 拉她出来
Mushroom. We found it.
蘑菇 我们已经知道了
Just take it easy, Agent.
别担心 探员
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表