阿灵顿 维吉尼亚州
波多马克调度厂
Dr. Openshaw, congratulations.
奥彭塞博士 恭喜你
Your work-- it's completed.
你的研究 完成了
You should see her.
你应该见见她
Twenty-five years.
二十五年了
She must seem like an old friend.
你一定觉得她是个老朋友了
Yes.
没错
We're, uh, going out to celebrate.
我们 呃 要出去庆祝一下
If you'd like to come No.
如果你愿意一起 不
You go on ahead.
你们去吧
Oh, God!
天啊
No!
不
This is the end.
都结束了
I never thought I'd hear
想不到那么多年之后
myself say those words after all these years.
我还是会说出这句话
When you put your life into something,
当你全心全意地投入进去
build it, protect it,
去建立它 保护它
the end is as unimaginable as your own death...
那么结束就会像你自己的死亡一样不可想像
or the death of your children.
就像失去了自己的孩子
I could never have scripted the events that led us to this.
这些绝对不是我凭空捏造出来的
None of us could.
没有人编得出来
All the brilliant men,
不管他有多聪明
the secret that we kept so well.
我们一直谨守的一个秘密
It happened simply, like this.
这一切的开端非常简单
We had a perfect conspiracy...
我们和那些外星人
with an alien race--
达成了一项完美的协议
aliens who were coming to reclaim this planet...
和那些本来打算来占领地球
and to destroy all human life.
并且毁灭全人类的外星人
Our job was to secretly prepare the way...
我们的任务就是为他们的侵略
for their invasion,
做秘密的准备
to create for them a slave race of human/alien hybrids.
为他们创造一支地球人与外星人的混血种
They were good plans,
这是个很好的计划
right plans,
是个正确的选择
kept secret for over 50 years,
自从50年前罗斯威尔事件之后
ever since the crash at Roswell,
我们一直严守这个秘密
kept secret from men like Fox Mulder.
不让福克斯·穆德这样的人知道
Plans that would have worked...
本来我们已经成功了
had not a rebel alien race come to destroy them,
如果没有外星叛党来摧毁我们的成果
had not my own son chosen betrayal...
如果我的儿子没有选择背叛
or chosen to betray more wisely.
如果他采取一个更明智的方式来选择背叛
A.D. Skinner, I-- I didn't hear the elevator. I was working here.
史基纳副局长 我没有听到电梯的声音 我正在忙
Working on what, Agent Spender?
在忙什么 史班德探员
Progress report on the X-Files.
我在写X档案的进展报告
Progress report to who? Just a file.
给谁的进展报告 只不过是个档案
I wasn't aware that you'd made any progress.
我没想到你们居然还有进展
In the months since your assignment,
自从你被指派来之后 这几个月来
I've received but one memorandum.
我只收到过一份备忘录
Are you planning to hit me all at once?
这次你打算给我个惊喜吗
Uh, it's been slow going.
呃 我们的进展十分缓慢
The truth is, your purpose is not to make any progress, isn't it?
事实上 你根本就没打算有任何进展 是不是
The truth is, you have no interest in the X-Files...
事实是 你对X档案一点兴趣也没有
beyond a certain personal case.
除了一件跟你本身有关的案子之外
Your mother's abduction. Alleged abduction.
你母亲的绑♥架♥案 所谓的绑♥架♥案
That's what I'm here about.
我来找你就是为了这个
What happened here? No one knows yet.
这里发生了什么事 还不清楚
A group of people were burned alive here.
有一群人被活活烧死了
And a man's on life support.
还有一个正躺在加护病房♥
Only your mother survived. Where is she?
只有你母亲安然无恙 她在哪儿
Where is she? They've got her outside.
她在哪儿 她在外面
Mom.
妈
Mom.
妈
It's me,Jeffrey.
是我 杰弗瑞
Mom, what happened to you?
妈 发生了什么事
You've been gone so long, I thought I'd never see you again.
你离开了这么久 我以为我再也见不到你了
Oh, don't cry, honey.
喔 不要哭 宝贝
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么
I need to talk to someone. You can tell me.
我要找人谈谈 你可以跟我谈
I need to speak to Agent Mulder.
我得找穆德探员谈谈
I don't want him talking with her. Why?
我不想让他跟她谈 为什么
He's forbidden from the X-Files. He's to stay out of this.
他已经被X档案除名 这件事他不能插手
She's asking for him. She's my mother.
她指名要找他 她是我母亲
What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么
Mulder filling her head with alien-abduction nonsense.
我不想让她听信穆德那套外星人绑♥架♥的鬼话
Are you afraid of the truth?
难道你害怕真♥相♥
I want to know who did this to her and why. That's all I want.
我只想知道是谁 为什么这么对她 就是这些
Then why not use every resource available to you?
那为什么你不利用手上的所有资源呢
I'll send you a progress report.
我会把进度报告送给你的
My son refused to believe that his mother had been abducted,
我儿子不肯相信他母亲是被绑♥架♥的
though it had been going on for years.
尽管这已经进行了很多年了
Even after I schemed to put him in charge of the X-Files,
甚至在我设法让他接管X档案
where Fox Mulder had
接触穆德探员所识累的
amassed so much evidence of our secret plans,
诸多有关我们秘密计划的证据之后
he still couldn't bring
他还是不愿意
himself to accept the possibility of alien life.
相信外星生命的存在
When he did come to believe,
当他终于开始相信的时候
when the facts became so glaring,
当事实真♥相♥开始浮现的时候
he turned not to me, his father,
他却没有向我这个父亲求助
but to the man I'd ruined,
转而投向那个被我毁了的人
the man I'd chosen for him to replace.
那个我想让他取而代之的人
Hey, milk, let's play ball.
嘿 奶油小生 我们来打球吧
Yo, homestyle, cough up the rock.
嘿 别拿着球不动
Game. Oh, nah. It don't work like that.
赢了 喔 这怎么能算
Hey, homegirl. Word up.
嘿 小妹妹 你好吗
Mulder, it's my distinct impression that you just cheated...
穆德 你刚刚的做弊真让我印象深刻
and that you're not coming in again today.
而且你今天又没来上班
Scully, I got game.
史考利 我有比赛
You got so much game,
你已经玩昏头了
I'm wondering if you have any work left in you.
我怀疑你到底还有没有心工作
No, I'm ready toJ-O-B,
不 我已经准备去上班了
just not on some jagoff shoeshine tip.
不过我可不想做些没头没脑的琐事
No jagoff shoeshine tip?
没头没脑的琐事
No background checking jagoff shoeshine tip.
没有背景调查 就到处乱跑的任务
About yourJ-O-B, Mulder,
说到你的工作 穆德
somebody's been trying very hard to reach you by phone,
有人正四处打电♥话♥找你
somebody who wants you back at the F.B.I. A.S.A.P.
他要你马上回FBI上班
About what? About an XFile.
有关什么的 有关一件X档案的
You looking for work, Agent Spender? 'Cause if you are,
你在找事情做吗 史班德探员 要是你想的话
I got a whole pile in that middle
我抽屉里还有一大堆没破的案子
drawer I'd love to shove down someone's throat.
想找人帮忙呢
I was writing you a note. You know why I'm here.
我正在给你留言 你知道我为什么在这儿
They found your mother.
他们找到了你母亲
She wants to talk to you.
她想跟你谈谈
I didn't hear the magic word.
我可没听到那个奇妙的字
I'm not gonna get down on my knees.
听着 穆德探员 我不会为了这件事求你的
Are you asking me?
你是在请我吗 史班德探员
My mother's been gone for almost a year.
我母亲失踪了快一年了
She turns up in a train car...
现在突然出现在一节火车车厢里
where she's been operated on by doctors who were burned alive.
而给她做手术的医生又被活活烧死
I just want the truth.
我只是想知道真♥相♥
Well, the truth is out there, Agent Spender.
真♥相♥就在那里 史班德探员
Maybe you should find it for yourself.
也许你该自己去找找
阿灵顿 维吉尼亚州
圣马克医院
I expected you sooner.
你怎么那么晚才来
I've been at the train yard.
我去了火车调度厂
I'm trying to tidy things up.
试着去收拾残局
The overkill will be hard to divert attention from,
这次屠♥杀♥事件恐怕是纸包不住火的
but not as hard as from Cassandra.
不过卡珊卓会更受瞩目的
You have no idea, do you?
你还不知道吧
Cassandra is a success.
卡珊卓的实验成功了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表