No.
不
She can't be.
不该是她
Not now.
还不是时候
I had prepared a syringe for her, as agreed.
我照我们的约定 准备给她注射
But the rebels came.
但是叛军来了
They saved her to expose us.
他们救了她来暴露我们
She's the key to everything.
她是所有事情的关键
I won't let her out of our hands.
我不会让她逃出我们的掌心的
They will run medical tests on her.
他们会对她进行医学检查
It's only a matter of time.
这是迟早的事
Cassandra must be terminated.
卡珊卓必须被消灭掉
They will come and question me.
他们也会来讯问我
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
A man should never live long enough to see his children--
人不该长寿到亲眼目睹自己的孩子
or his work-- destroyed.
或是毕生心血 毁于一旦
Hello.
喂
Have you heard the news?
你听到消息了吗
No. The rebels have struck.
没有 叛军出击了
Where? In Virginia...
在哪儿 在维吉尼亚州
during one of our medical procedures.
突袭了我们一个医学计划
They killed the project doctors, burned them.
他们杀光了所有的医生 是烧死的
All of them? Yes.
无一幸免 是的
Dr. Openshaw died in the hyperbaric chamber this evening.
奥彭塞博士今天晚上死在高压舱中
My God.
上帝啊
I've called an emergency meeting of the syndicate.
我已经召集了辛迪加的紧急会议
Only the future rides on our response.
人类的未来就看我们的了
I'll be on a plane.
我马上搭飞机
Dr. Openshaw. I've come to see you.
奥彭塞博士 我是来看你的
Didn't expect to find you here.
我没想到会在这里找到你
Where'd you expect to find me?
你以为会在哪里找到我
I thought Agent Spender offered you an X-File assignment.
史班德探员不是指派给你一件X档案的任务吗
It wasn't exactly an offer.
严格说来 这不算是指派
But isn't it just the opportunity you've been waiting for?
可是这不是你一直在等的大好机会吗
It is an opportunity made to order for the powers that be.
这的确是个机会 不过是有人悉心计划好的
You think it's a setup?
你认为这是个陷阱
This is exactly the kind of mistake they've been waiting for...
他们就是在等我犯错
to come down on me full force.
好一举消灭我
But Agent Spender asked you.
但是史班德探员请你帮忙
Like I said, not exactly.
我说过了 没那么简单
We've seen this before.
我们以前见过这些
Bodies set aflame with no conclusive cause of combustion.
人体因不明原因而发生自燃
Mulder.
穆德
I know.
我知道
I was with Cassandra Spender when she disappeared.
卡珊卓·史班德失踪的时候 我就在她身边
You sat with me while I was under hypnosis...
当我被催眠 述说其中细节的时候
when I spoke of just these sorts of details.
你也坐在我身边
I have no doubt that what Cassandra would tell us...
我相信卡珊卓想告诉我们的
would expose more than just what happened to her.
不仅仅和她的遭遇有关
I was taken to one of those train cars.
我也曾经被带到这些车厢里
I was tested just like Cassandra.
也接受过跟卡珊卓一样的测试
What if what she tells us could-could expose...
也许她能告诉我们
who did this to me?
是谁这样对我的
Mulder, Agent Spender doesn't have to know.
穆德 我们可以不让史班德探员知道这件事
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
My God. Cassandra.
我的天 卡珊卓
Oh, Dana. Oh, my God.
喔 黛娜 喔 我的天
It's so good to see you.
见到你真好
We're old friends.
我们是老朋友
If, if I can get ahold of a wheelchair,
我去找个轮椅
you want to go out for some fresh air?
你想不想出去透透气
I don't need a wheelchair.
我不需要轮椅
But I am dying for a cigarette.
不过我倒是很想抽烟
It feels so good to walk.
能再走路的感觉真好
The doctors don't know what to say.
医生们都哑口无言
I told them they wouldn't
我要是告诉他们
believe how it happened, and they wouldn't.
他们一定不会相信我的遭遇的
No, I'm not gonna tell anybody this time,
这次我谁都不说
because nobody believes you anyway.
因为没有人会再相信你
They want to hear it, but they just think you're crazy.
他们会听你述说 但是只会认为你疯了
Guess I wouldn't believe it either...
如果这事不是发生在我身上
except that it happened to me.
我想我也不会相信的
No, I'm only gonna tell somebody I can trust...
不 我只会告诉那些我能信任的人
and who can do something about it.
那些能采取对应行动的人
I was hoping, when I saw you, that Agent Mulder...
我本来希望看见你进来之后
was going to be coming in the door behind you.
穆德探员也会跟在你后面走进来
I've got a surprise for you, Cassandra.
我要给你一个惊喜 卡珊卓
Agent Mulder? Shh! Shh, shh, shh!
穆德探员 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Oh! Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God! I think I'm going to pee the floor.
哦 我的天 我想我快要乐晕了
Don't Don't do that.
别晕倒
Look at you. I told you about their power.
看看你 我告诉过你他们的能力
You said you didn't believe it.
但你说你不相信
Well, I had reasons for doubt when I met you, Cassandra.
我当时的确有理由怀疑你说的话 卡珊卓
You just doubted yourself.
你只是在怀疑你自己
You were just doubting you'd ever see her again, weren't you?
你怀疑自己是不是能再看到她 对不对
Your sister.
你妹妹
Agent Mulder told me he believed he saw his sister last year.
穆德探员告诉我 他相信他见过他妹妹 就在去年
That wasn't her, Agent Mulder.
那不是她 穆德探员
Then where is she? Out there, with them.
那她在哪儿 在那里 跟他们在一起
The aliens.
跟外星人在一起
Cassandra, you were found in a train car.
卡珊卓 你是在火车车厢里被找到的
You'd been operated on by doctors.
有医生给你做了手术
Yes, that's right.
是的 是这样
These are the doctors who cured you? No, the aliens cured me.
就是这些医生治好了你的腿 不 是外星人治好的
The doctors were working with the aliens.
那些医生只是与外星人合作而已
That's what I wanted to tell you. What?
这就是我想告诉你的事 什么
I told you that the aliens were here to do good...
我以前对你说过 外星人来地球的本意是好的
and that I was being used as an oracle to spread the word.
他们要我把这个讯息传达出去
Only now I know what the aliens are here for, and it isn't good.
不过现在我知道他们真正的来意了 他们是来者不善
What are they here for?
他们来这里做什么
To wipe us off the planet.
他们要来消灭我们
They're taking over the universe.
他们要统治宇宙
They're infecting all other life-forms...
他们用一种叫做"纯油"的黑色物质
with a black substance called Purity.
来感染其他生物
It's their life force. It's what they're made of.
那是他们的生命形式 是他们的存在方式
It's the virus, the black oil.
那些病毒 黑油
But, Cassandra, the doctors weren't infected. They were burned.
可是 卡珊卓 那些医生没被感染 他们是被烧死的
By another race of aliens.
那是另一种族的外星人干的
A rebel force that are mutilating their faces...
他们是叛军 他们自毁容貌
so that they won't be infected.
这样才能避免受到感染
This is what I couldn't tell my son Jeffrey.
这些话我没办法告诉我儿子杰弗瑞
Why couldn't you tellJeffrey? Because he doesn't believe me.
为什么不能告诉杰弗瑞 因为他不相信我
Even though his life is in danger by these same rebel aliens.
即使是他的生命已经受到外星叛军的威胁
Spender's life's in danger?
史班德有生命危险
He's in with the men that
他和那些一直与外星殖民者
have been working with the alien colonists...
合作了50年的人
for 50 years.
混在一起
Working to do what?
都合作些什么
Whatever it is they did to me...
合作那些他们对我做的事
and to you, Dana.
也是对你做的 黛娜
And you know who these men are?
你知道这些人是谁吗
Oh, sure.
当然知道
One of them's my ex-husband,
其中一个是我的前夫
Jeffrey's father.
杰弗瑞的父亲
Cassandra was beginning to
卡珊卓开始认识到自己
realize her role in the greatest science project...
在这个有史以来最伟大的医学计划中的
that man had ever known.
所扮演的角色
She was the center of 50 years of work,
她是50年工作的成果
the key to all of our plans--
是我们一切计划的关键
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表