They can't take away the X-Files, Scully. They tried.
他们夺不走X档案的 史考利 他们试过了
You know Agent Fowley's report to O P R
你知道吗 佛利探员对OPR的报告
Painted the facts in an interesting way.
用很有趣的方式来掩饰事实
I hope you haven't been betrayed.
你希望你还没被出♥卖♥♥♥
Agent Fowley's report was a means to an end.
佛利探员的报告是想让事情结束掉
Trying to protect the work. Protect the X-Files.
是想要保护工作 保护X档案
Mulder Agent Fowley's
穆德 佛利探员
report states that the man you saw attacked...
报告说你看到受攻击的男人
was bludgeoned by an unknown subject.
是被不明的东西用乱棒打死的
She makes no mention of a little boy who
她完全没有提到事情发生时
as it happens, is nowhere to be found.
的小男孩 而且也找不到他
It would seem that her report protects everything
看来她的报告保护了所有事
but you.
除了你之外
Agent Fowley took me to that plant at great risk to herself,
佛利探员带我去发电厂是冒着极大风险的
where I saw something that
在那里我看到了
you refuse to believe in-- saw it again, Scully.
你拒绝相信的东西 再一次看到 史考利
And though it may not say it in her report,
虽然说 她没有在她的报告中提到
Diana saw it too.
但是黛安娜也看到它了
And no matter what you think
所在不论你怎么想
she's certainly not gonna go around saying...
她之所以没有到处乱说
that just because science can't prove it, it isn't true.
仅仅是因为科学没法证明它的真实性
I don't doubt what you saw, Mulder.
我不怀疑你看到的东西 穆德
I don't doubt you.
我不怀疑你
I'm willing to believe, but not in a lie,
我也愿意去相信 但不是去相信那些谎言
and not in the opposite of what I can prove.
不是去相信那些跟我所能证明的相反的东西
It comes down to a matter of trust.
到头来这变成了一件攸关信任的事情
I guess it always has.
我认为一直都是这样
You're asking me to make a choice?
你要我做个选择
I'm asking you to trust my judgment.
我要你相信我的判断
To trust me.
相信我
I can't accept that,
我不能接受
not if it refutes what I know to be true.
除非它能推♥翻♥我所知道的事实
Mulder, these are test results,
穆德 这是实验结果
D.N.A. From the claw nail we found,
从那个我们找到的指甲中取得的DNA
matching exactly the D.N.A.
刚好与你
From the virus you believe is extraterrestrial
相信是外星病毒的DNA吻合
That's the connection.
它们是有关联的
Which matches exactly D.N.A.
它们与在吉布森·普瑞斯身上
That was found in Gibson Praise.
发现的DNA完全吻一样
I don't understand You're
我不明白
saying Gibson Praise is infected with the virus?
你是说吉布森·普瑞斯感染了病毒
No. It's a part of his D.N.A.
不 这是他DNA的一部分
In fact, it's a part of all of our D.N.A.
事实上 是我们DNA的一部分
It's called a genetic remnant.
它们叫做基因残存
It's inactive junk D.N.A.,
它们是不活动的垃圾DNA
except in Gibson, it's turned on.
但在吉布森身上 它们被激活了
If that were true that would
所以如果这是真的
mean that Gibson is in some part extraterrestrial.
就意味着吉布森是是外星生物的一部分
It would mean that all of us are.
那表示我们所有人都是
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表