How'd you get to the office ?
你是怎么到办公室的
The same way that I always do-- I drove.
跟平时做的一样 开车来的
And then what ? Then nothing. I had some meetings,
然后呢 然后没什么 开了几个会
I went to the gym, to the hospital, and now I'm here.
然后去体育馆 医院 最后就到这儿了
Just slow down. One step at a time.
慢点 一步步来
How'd you get from the
你是怎么
parking garage to your office ? The elevator.
从停车场到办公室的 坐电梯
And then what ?
然后呢
I walked up the hallway.
我经过走廊
I passed the same dozen people that I pass every morning.
遇到那些每天都要遇到的人
I went to my office.
然后我走进办公室
I said ""Good morning"" To my secretary.
对我的秘书道早安
She said "Good morning"To me.
她也向我道早安
I returned some calls, I did some paperwork,
我回了几个电♥话♥ 处理了一些公文
then I was here for the rest of the day.
然后一整天都呆在那里
Now, think. There's got to be something.
再想想 一定有别的事
In the hallway, there was a man.
在走廊里 还有一个人
He stopped me. He wanted to know the time.
他拦住我 他想知道时间
Did he touch you ?
他碰到你了吗
He grabbed me... on my right wrist.
他抓住了我的右手腕
Well, it wouldn't necessarily leave a mark.
这未必会留下痕迹
Some poisons are absorbed through the skin.
有些毒药会由皮肤直接吸收
What time was it ?
那是什么时候
There you are.
那是你
That's him.
就是他
Right there.
在那儿
Wait a second. Back up.
等一下 倒一点
It can't be.
这不可能
That's Kenneth Orgel.
他是坎尼·欧吉尔
An advisor to a senate subcommittee
是一个讨论"伦理与新科技"的
on ethics and new technology.
参议员小组委员会的顾问
He's a scientist ? Aphysicist.
他是科学家 物理学家
Very well known as far as physicists go.
在物理学界鼎鼎有名
He signed in here as a visitor to the office...
他是以访客的身份登记的
of Assistant Director Walter Skinner.
拜访的对象是沃尔特·史基纳副局长
Why would he be coming to see you ?
他为什么来拜访你
I'd like to ask him that myself.
我想我应该亲自去问问他
Sir, if this man poisoned you,
长官 如果这个人真对你下毒的话
you should be off your feet and under a doctor's care.
你应该去医生那里接受治疗
If this man poisoned me,
如果真是他对我下毒
I'm gonna put a gun to his head, find out why,
我会拿枪指着他脑袋问清楚原因
and ask him how he's gonna make me well.
还要问问他怎么样使我康复
What hospital was he at ? St. Katherine's.
他住哪个医院 圣凯萨琳医院
Yes ? Dr. Orgel ?
找谁 欧吉尔博士
Kenneth Orgel ? Yes.
坎尼·欧吉尔 正是
Do you know who I am ?
知道我是谁吗
No.
不知道
My name's Walter Skinner.
我叫沃尔特·史基纳
I'm an assistant director at the F.B.I.
我是FBI的副局长
Dr. Orgel, you visited the F.B.I. This morning.
欧吉尔博士 你今天早上造访过FBI
You came to see Mr. Skinner.
你是来拜访史基纳先生的
No, uh, you must be mistaken.
没有 呃 你们一定是弄错了
I'm sorry. You'll have to come back another time.
抱歉 请你们下次再来
Go around back. What ?
你抄后路 什么
Please. You're bothering me.
拜托 你别再烦我了
Federal agent !
联邦探员
Go !
追
Drop the gun.
放下枪
Drop it !
放下
Yeah. So's your mom.
是啊 也问候你妈妈
Hey, give it a rest, huh ?
嘿 闭上你的臭嘴 听见吗
Let him go, Agent Mulder. What ?
放他走 穆德探员 什么
He's got diplomatic papers.
他有外交护照
It's our mistake. You can go.
这是我们的错 你可以走了
Just let him go.
让他走吧
Get in the house.
进屋吧
The police are gonna be here any moment.
警方随时会到
I don't have time to stand around
我可没时间站在这里
and answer any questions.
回答任何问题
His name is Alexander Lazreg-- L-A-Z-R-E-G.
他叫亚历山大·拉瑞格 LAZREG
He's the cultural attache with the Tunisian mission
他是来访的突尼斯外交使团的
here in D.C.
文化专员
See what else you can find out about him.
去查查看他的资料吧
You need to get to a hospital.
你得去医院
No, I'm trying to stay out of one.
不 我最不愿去医院了
You released him from your care earlier this evening.
你今天晚上早些时候让他出院的
Is he not all right ?
没出什么问题吧
Well, that's why I'm here. He may have been poisoned.
这就是我来这里的原因 他可能已经中毒了
You're kidding. By who ?
你开玩笑 谁下的毒
I don't know.
我不知道
In fact, I'm not even sure what I'm looking for.
事实上 我自己都不清楚我要找些什么
Well, you're lucky. He's on the government H.M.O.
你很幸运 他参加了政♥府♥的HMO
No one's even bothered to handle his samples yet.
还没人检验过他的血样
Is this them in here ?
血样在这儿吗
I'm not supposed to let you have those--
如果没有病人书面的许可
not without a-- a written release from the patient.
我想我不能给你
We may not have time.
我们可能已经没有时间了
He may not have time either.
他可能也没有时间了
He had absolutely no symptoms of poisoning.
他丝毫没有中毒的症状
Are you sure these haven't been processed ?
你确定这些血样没被检验过
I'm not sure, but I doubt they've even been touched.
不太确定 但我怀疑它们已经被动过了
I'm not so sure you should be doing that.
我想你不能这么做
This is a crime scene. What would you rather I be doing ?
这里是犯罪现场 你认为我该做什么
It's just that I'm concerned for
我只是关心
Dr. Orgel's personal property...
欧吉尔博士的私人财产
and the preservation of evidence.
和证据的保护
I'd be a lot more concerned with
我更关心的是
the preservation of Dr. Orgel.
欧吉尔博士的生命安全
Hello, Senator.
你好 参议员
It's carbon.
这是碳
Pure carbon.
纯碳
How in the world would that get into his bloodstream ?
这东西到底是怎么进入他的血管的
And how is it working as a poison ?
还有是它如何成为毒素的
By all rights, it shouldn't be.
照理说不可能
Look at them--just rattling around in the solution.
你看 它们在溶液中相互碰撞
It's just bizarre.
真是怪异
Did you see that ?
你看见没有
Did you just touch something ? No, I didn't.
你动了什么东西了吗 不 我没有
They just multiplied. Look.
它们自行复♥制♥ 瞧
It just did it again.
又来了
Zooming in.
放大
What the hell are they ?
它们到底是什么
Wait here, please.
请稍等
I don't have to tell you how late it is, do I, Agent Mulder?
不必我告诉你现在有多晚了吧 穆德探员
But I suspect that wasn't even a consideration of yours.
但我猜你根本不会在乎
Actually, time is my only consideration, Senator.
事实上 我只在乎时间 参议员先生
This was taken only three days ago.
这是在三天前拍的
It's of you and Dr. Kenneth Orgel
你和坎尼·欧吉尔博士
holding a senate resolution.
一起主持了一场参议院表决会
S.R. 81 9, I think it's called. What is that ?
我想应该是SR819 那是什么
A funding bill. What is this all about ?
一项基金法案 你想知道些什么
A friend of mine is going to die because of S.R. 81 9.
我的一个朋友 因为SR819就快要死了
I don't know how, I don't even know why,
我不知道怎么死 也不知道为什么会死
but I'm betting you do.
但是我想你一定知道
What are you talking about ? I don't even really know yet.
你在说些什么 我还不了解详情
All I have are a few pieces--
我只知道一些片断
a Tunisian diplomat, this Dr. Kenneth Orgel,
一名突尼斯的外交人员 这位坎尼·欧吉尔博士
this health bill, S.R. 81 9--
还有这项SR819健康法案
all leading up to a plot
所有这些都指向一个
to kill an assistant director of the F.B.I.
谋杀一位FBI副局长的阴谋
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表