Mulder, ask yourself
穆德 你自己想想
why there is no information whatsoever...
为什么我们查不到任何
on Special Agent Diana Fowley--
有关特别探员黛安娜·佛利的资料
why she would suddenly happen into your life...
为什么她会在你最接近真♥相♥的时候
when you are closer than ever to the truth.
突然闯进你的生活
I mean, you ask me to trust no one,
是你叫我别相信任何人
and yet you trust her on simple faith.
而你自己却盲目地相信她
Because you've given me
因为你找不到
no reason here to do otherwise.
让我不相信她的理由
Well, then, I can't help you anymore.
这样我也帮不了你了
Scully, you're making this personal.
史考利 你牵扯太多的私人感情了
Because it is personal, Mulder.
因为这本来就私人的事情 穆德
Because without the F.B.I.,
没有了调查局
personal interest is all that I have.
我现在就只剩下私人的兴趣了
And if you take that away,
如果你连这点也要剥夺的话
then there is no reason for me to continue.
我就没有理由继续下去了
晚上 7:04
水门公♥寓♥
Diana ?
黛安娜
Diana ?
黛安娜
Sorry.
对不起
Nobody home.
家里没人
What are you doing here ?
你来干什么
The door was open. I came in.
门没关 我就进来了
Interesting company you keep.
你交的朋友还真有趣
No more interesting than your apparent
你对女性内衣的迷恋
lingerie fetish.
更有趣
You feeling smug, C.G.B. ?
你倒挺得意的 CGB
Yeah, I know your name.
没错 我知道你的名字
I know your game,
也知道你在玩什么把戏
and I got nothing to lose.
反正我是一无所有
I remember looking over a
我记得以前
gun barrel at you once before, Agent Mulder.
你也这么用枪指过我 穆德探员
You couldn't pull the trigger then.
当时你下不了手
What makes you think you can do it now ?
你凭什么觉得这次能开枪呢
I came here looking for my son. Why ?
我是来找我儿子的 为什么
Because he's betrayed me.
因为他背叛了我
He's chosen the wrong side.
他选择了错误的一方
He's chosen to believe in your cause.
他选择了相信你的信念
That presumes my cause is wrong.
你认为我的信念是错的
Oh, it is, Agent Mulder. It is.
喔 错了 穆德探员 当然错了
I'm not the one using innocent people--
我可没有把无辜的人
innocent women as lab rats,
把无辜的女性当成小白鼠
trying to create a hybrid-- an alien-human hybrid--
来培育外星混种
so that I might save my own
以求得他们最终到来的时候
sorry ass when they finally come knocking !
能够保住自己的一条小命
You find that funny ?
你觉得这很可笑吗
Your father was against it too back in '73.
你父亲也是反对这么做的 在73年以前
The lone dissenter.
力排众议
But he came to his senses...
但是后来他想通了
and gave up your sister, Samantha.
并牺牲了你的妹妹 莎曼珊
He didn't give up my sister.
他没有牺牲我妹妹
He was forced to. You made him do it.
他是被迫的 是你逼他这么做的
You're wrong, Agent Mulder.
你错了 穆德探员
I can't tell you how wrong you are--
错得太离谱
how wrong you've always been.
一向都错得那么离谱
We had agreed to
我们同意和
cooperate with the alien colonists...
外星殖民者合作
by a majority vote,
这是投票的结果
taken by the group that your
是我和你父亲共事的组织
father and I worked for.
举♥行♥的投票的结果
A group that came together at the State Department...
这个组织最初由国♥务♥院♥出面成立
on a project dating back to 1947 at Roswell.
最早可以追溯到1947年的罗斯威尔事件
The vote changed that, though.
不过投票结果改变了这个组织
It changed everything.
改变了一切
We no longer cleaved to any government agency.
我们不再隶属于任何一个政♥府♥单位
We would now operate privately on our own project.
这样我们可以秘密地执行自己的计划
That was your father's objection--
而你父亲所反对的
that we would ally ourselves with the alien colonists.
正是我们与外星殖民者的结盟
Toward your own selfish end.
那是为了满足你个人的私欲
We forestalled an alien invasion.
我们阻止了外星人的入侵
No, no, no. You only managed to postpone it.
不 不 不 你们只能拖延入侵的时间
We saved billions of lives.
我们挽救了数十亿人的性命
You put those lives on hold
你出♥卖♥♥♥了那些人
so that you alone could survive.
为了你自己的生存
No, Agent Mulder, so you could.
不 穆德探员 是为了你们的生存
That's exactly what your father failed to realize.
这正是你父亲没能意识到的
He railed at us and our plans...
他不断地责备我们和我们的计划
even as the process had begun,
即使我们已经启动了这一计划
while the group had agreed...
然而组织同意
to the most painful sacrifices--
做出最痛苦的牺牲
sacrifices that...
做出那些
no one else would ever be asked to make.
别人甚至根本无法想像的牺牲
You gave them your children !
你把自己的孩子送给了他们
You gave them your wife !
你把你的妻子送给了他们
You sent them away...
你把他们当成
like they were things !
货物一样拱手送人
We sent them away, Agent Mulder,
我们送走我们的妻儿 穆德探员
because it was the right thing to do.
是因为这样做是对的
You sent them away to be tested on.
你们把他们送去接受试验
We sent them so they would come back to us.
我们送他们走 是为了有一天能和他们团聚
Don't you see ?
你还不明白吗
You can't think these choices were made lightly.
你以为这种抉择很容易做出来吗
They were the most painful decisions of our lives.
这是我们这辈子所做的最痛苦的抉择
Watching our families'faces--
看着我们家人的脸孔
You're a liar.
你说谎
My sister wasn't taken from any hangar.
我妹妹不是被什么飞碟带走的
She was abducted from our home
她是在我家里
right in front of me.
在我面前被人绑走的
Because your father was late
因为你父亲
to understand the necessity--
很晚才明白
that he too must give up
他也必须交出一个自己的孩子
one of his children to the alien colonists.
给那些外星殖民者
The aliens insisted on it.
这是外星人的条件
It was the only way they
只有这样他们才愿意
would give us the one thing that we needed--
给我们需要的东西
the one thing without
没有那样东西
which we could not proceed.
我们就没法进行我们的计划
See, the alien fetus would give us
外星人胚胎能够给我们提供
the alien genome--
外星人的基因
the DNA with which we could make a human hybrid.
有了这种DNA才能制♥造♥出混血人种
A new race, Agent Mulder--
一支全新的物种 穆德探员
an alien-human hybrid...
一种能在浩劫中存活下来的
who could survive the holocaust.
外星人与人类的混血人种
So you could survive...
这样你们才能存活下去
and live to see your sister.
才能和你妹妹团聚
Now you've succeeded ?
现在你们成功了
Quite.
差不多了
In spite of ourselves.
不管我们自己
The plan was to stall,
怎么尽力阻延
to resist. To work secretly on a vaccine.
尽力抵♥制♥ 好秘密研究疫苗
That was your father's idea--
那是你父亲的主意
to use the alien DNA to make a vaccine...
利用外星人的DNA制♥作♥疫苗
to save everyone, the world.
来拯救世人 拯救世界
It's the reason he came along,
这才是他同意合作的原因
but it's too late now.
但是现在太迟了
Colonization is gonna begin.
殖民计划就要开始了
There will be a sequence of events.
接下来会发生一连串的事件
A state of emergency will be declared...
全世界会因为以蜜蜂为传播媒介的
because of a massive outbreak of
外星病毒大爆发
the alien virus by bees,
而宣布进入紧急状态
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表