Yeah. All the usual readouts, but what are these?
这都是常见的读数 但这些是什么
Tachyon flux, gravitational displacement.
超光速粒子流 重力转移
Aurora, my ass. What have you guys been flying out there?
什么狗屁极光号♥ 你们到底在飞什么玩意
I want you guys to analyze that data.
好吧 请你们继续分♥析♥
Morris This is one of mine.
摩里斯 这是我想出来的
Get your butt in gear.
请你专心干活
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
等我走了 你会想念我的
Yeah, fat chance, laughing boy. Back off, Sneezy.
想得美 傻小子 别惹我 小矮子
Enough.
够了
Call me when you guys have some answers.
你们有答案后通知我
The black mailbox.
一个黑色的信箱
Dude, that's a white mailbox.
那是个白色信箱
No, they painted it white to hide it.
他们漆成白色来掩饰
This is the black mailbox.
这就是那个传说的黑信箱
The best place to see Freedom Mountain...
观看自♥由♥山脉与梦幻之地
and the U.F.O.S over Dreamland, man.
UFO出没的最佳地点
I know a guy who saw five in one night.
我认识一个家伙 一晚上看到了五架
He said they danced in the sky.
他说它们在天上跳舞
You guys hear that?
你们听到了没有
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Cool.
酷
Did you guys see that?
你们看到了吗
You don't look too happy.
你们看来不太高兴
Don't tell me
别告诉我
I'm gonna have to put two kids through school.
我必须养两个小孩上大学
That is you in there, Mulder, isn't it?
你真的在里面 穆德 是不是
I, uh--
我
I just got off the phone with Frohike.
我刚跟弗洛希基通完电♥话♥
They were able to download and analyze the crash data,
他们下载并且分♥析♥了坠机的资料
and yes, there was an anomalous event that night.
那晚的确发生了异常情况
And how do I get back?
我要如何复原
Well, that's just it.
就是这样了
It's all about random moments in time,
时间中一系列变数
about a series of variables approaching an event horizon.
最后达到了临界点
And even if we could recreate that moment,
就算我们能重复那个时刻
if we could sabotage another craft--
再破坏一架飞行器
Mulder, if we were-- if we were off--
穆德 但只要 只要
If the event were off by even one millisecond--
差了百万分之一秒
I might wind up with my head in a rock.
我的头可能会陷在石头里
Something like that, yeah.
很有可能
What about him? I mean me, whatever.
那么他呢 我是说 我呢
Whoever he is.
不管谁是谁
Agent Mulder has become A.D. Kersh's new golden boy.
穆德探员已经成为克许副局长手下的红人
He's been tasked with returning the flight data recorder...
他将要归还我和他偷的
that he and I stole
飞行记录器
The son of a bitch confesses
那个混♥蛋♥对克许的坦白
to Kersh even more than I do to my priest
比我上教堂告解还要彻底
I'm just tagging along for the ride.
我只是搭个便车而已
What do you mean, "Just tagging along''?
你说"搭便车"是什么意思
I'm out of the bureau.
我已经离开调查局了
I've been censured and relieved of my position. No.
他们解除了我的职务 不
You can explain it to them like you explained it to me.
你可以对他们解释 就像你对我解释一样
You have the data. You can make them understand.
你手上有资料可以让他们了解
You can get your job back.
可以回复你的工作
I'd kiss you if you weren't so damn ugly.
要不是你那么丑 我会吻你的
Take a picture. It'll last longer.
拍张照片 保存永久回忆吧
If I shoot him,
如果我♥干♥掉他
is that murder or suicide?
那算是谋杀还是自杀
Neither, if I do it first.
让我先下手吧
Hey, Scully.
嘿 史考利
Stop! Stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop!
停车 停车
You got to help me! You got to help me!
你必须帮助我 你必须帮我
Open the window, please.
打开窗户 求你了
Open your window. I need to talk to you.
打开窗户 我需要帮助
I need somebody to help me
我需要帮助
It's this thing-- It was like-like a wave,
这东西像一阵波浪
like all squiggly and everything.
一切都波动起来
And-- And their faces, they stuck together.
他们的脸 粘在一起
And-And her arm, it was coming through his chest!
她的手从他胸部伸出来
Sam, man, where you been?
山姆 老兄 你跑到哪里去了
Who's the dude?
那家伙是谁
I swear, man,
我发誓 老兄
they were messed up.
他们混成一团了
I believe you.
我相信你
So the motel guy wants cash.
旅馆人员要现金
Won't take credit card You believe that
不收信♥用♥卡♥ 你相信吗
So then it hits me.
然后我就亮出证件
I flash him my badge-- "Fox Mulder, F.B.I.''
"福克斯·穆德 FBI"
I tell him we're investigating
我告诉他我们在调查
crappy motels in the southwest.
廉价旅馆
He better watch his behind. So guess what?
要他小心点 你猜怎么样
The guy gives me the room for
那家伙免费让我住
free and throws in a six-pack of brews to boot
还送上半打啤酒
I love this job!
我爱死这工作了
Listen, Dana, after we return this flight recorder,
听着 黛娜 等我们归还记录器之后
what do you say I have a word with the big man?
我要跟老板说说情
See if I can get you your job back.
也许能让你复职
We could have lots of fun together
等你跟我更熟之后
once you got to know me.
我们会玩得很开心
You know that, Danes? I still got my gun.
你觉得呢 黛娜 我还有枪
All right, already. Wait. Hold on.
好吧 等一下
Back up. Back up! What is it?
倒车 倒车 怎么了
Can I help you, ma'am?
有什么能效劳的吗
I don't understand. This place was burnt to the ground.
我不懂 这地方被烧毁了
I don't think so.
我看不见得
Yeah.
是的
This place, two nights ago.
就是这里 两天前
I think I'd remember that.
我想我会记得
What's going on?
怎么了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I need to talk to you Something's happened
我需要跟你谈谈 发生了一些事情
Morris, don't forget your stupid chair!
摩里斯 别忘了你的笨椅子
You and it should be very happy together!
你们可以快乐在一起
Terence, get back inside.
泰伦斯 回房♥去
You got a lot of gall coming back here, sister!
你好大胆 还敢跑来这里
Joanne, I told you, I'm not your husband. This man is.
琼安 我说过 我不是你丈夫 这个人才是
You come here to watch my family fall apart?
你来看我们家庭破碎吗
You get a big kick out of that
你很爽吗
I have to talk to you alone.
我必须单独跟你谈
Homewrecker!
第三者
Careful. You're gonna bust a lung. Leave me alone!
小心 你会弄伤肺部的 别管我
Joanne,
琼安
what he said about me being your husband--
他所说的没错 我才是你的丈夫
It's true
是真的
Get the hell off my porch!
滚出我家的院子
We got married on June 1 3, 1 97 8.
我们在1978年6月13日结婚
It rained that day.
那天下雨
You got mad at the reception 'cause
你在婚礼中生我的气
I said I couldn't see the cake behind your fat ass
因为我说你的大屁♥股♥挡住了蛋糕
Remember our first apartment?
记得我们的第一栋公♥寓♥吗
That dump in Pentagon City?
那个国防部的烂地方
You'd turn the air conditioner on
打开空调
and the lights would go out.
灯就会熄掉
Or when you were pregnant,
你怀孕的时候
how I'd tickle your kneecaps to make you laugh
我挠你的膝盖 逗你笑
Remember?
记得吗
Remember the night Chrissy was born?
克利丝出生的那个晚上
And I held her in my arms all red-faced and screaming?
我抱着她痛哭流涕
That's the only time I ever saw you cry.
我唯一一次看到你哭
Oh, my God.
喔 天呀
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表