Does that make sense ? The bill you've referred to...
这样的推论有道理吗 你所指的这个法案
will provide money and supplies
将向世界健康组织
to the World Health Organization.
提供金钱及物资
Medical technology to third world countries.
向第三世界国家提供医疗技术
I have aided you in the past...
过去我一直向你提供
with information, Fox, and advice,
信息和建议 福克斯
which right now is to leave here at once...
现在我的建议是立即离开这里
and never again suggest to anyone my involvement...
不要再向任何人提起我涉及到
in any such dark intrigue.
任何这样的阴谋事件中来
Am I understood ?
你听明白了吗
This man may die. He may only have a few hours to live.
他就快要死了 他只剩几个小时可活了
My intention is to save lives, Fox,
我的意图是要救人 福克斯
but I can't save his.
但我救不了他
Good night, Fox. Drive safely.
晚安 福克斯 小心开车
Dr. Plant ? What ?
普兰德医生 什么
What is it ? I think I found it.
有什么发现 我想我找到了
I think I found what the carbon's doing.
我想我知道碳在干什么了
It's, uh, it's not just reproducing itself.
它不仅仅是自行复♥制♥
It has behavior. It's-It's creating something.
它还有活动 它在产生另一种东西
A-A matrix stimulated by blood flow
一种能对血液流动做出
in response to movement.
反应刺♥激♥基质
It's multiplying, then solidifying in an orderly fashion.
它先自行复♥制♥ 然后再凝结成规则的形状
It's building valves or-or dams in the vascular system.
它正在血管系统中建造瓣膜或是堤坝之类的东西
It's building a heart attack.
它在制♥造♥心肌梗塞
Dr. Plant ?
普兰德医生
You're doing blood work on a Walter Skinner ? Yes.
你在检验沃尔特·史基纳的血样吗 是的
I just heard on the radio
我刚从收音机
there's a Walter Skinner who's been picked up...
听到一个叫沃尔特·史基纳的人
by paramedics at a parking garage downtown.
在市中心的一个停车场被医护人员抬走了
Where are they taking him ? D.C. General.
他被送去哪儿了 特区总院
Did you see this ? We've
看到没有
got some sort of extreme vascular event here.
这些血管真是不可思议
How is he even still alive ?
他怎么可能还活着
We'll take the left arm first.
我们先从左臂开始
Mark it just above the bicep.
在二头肌上做记号♥
Let's get to it. I'll get this side.
开始吧 我负责这边
Hey, you, out.
嘿 你 出去
I know this man. I don't care.
我认识这个人 我不管
This is a sterile operating room.
这里是无菌手术室
Get these people out. Look,
叫这些人出去 听着
I'm sorry. His name is Walter Skinner.
抱歉 他叫沃尔特·史基纳
We've been investigating his illness. What are you doing ?
我们一直在调查他的病 你们在做什么
If he's gonna live, he's gonna have to lose his arms.
他想活命就必须赔上两只手臂
No, that's not gonna save him.
不 这样是救不了他的
It's his blood. Who the hell is this woman ?
问题出在血液里 这个女人到底是谁
She's a doctor. You're not
她是个医生 除非
gonna solve anything until you get a scope into him.
检查他的体内情况 否则什么问题也解决不了
Nothing else is gonna work.
其他方法都没有用
Look, if you want to save this man,
听着 想救他的命
listen to what I'm saying.
就得听我的
It's okay, sir.
没事的 长官
Lie back down.
躺下
We're just moving you to another room.
我们只是把你送到其他病房♥
Who did this to me ?
是谁下的手
That's what Mulder's trying to figure out right now.
穆德现在正在调查
But we're gonna take good care of you. I promise.
不过我们会好好照顾你的 我保证
We're gonna do everything we can.
我们会尽最大的努力
I don't know. I can't remember.
我不知道 我什么都记不起来了
Sir ? Is that you ?
长官 是你吗
Agent Mulder ! Hey, do you have the key to this drawer ?
穆德探员 嘿 你有这抽屉的钥匙吗
What are you doing ? A.D. Skinner's in the hospital.
你在干什么 史基纳副局长正躺在医院里
Somebody poisoned him. Poisoned him ? Why ?
有人对他下毒 下毒 为什么
For doing his job. II don't understand.
为了尽他的本份 我不太明白
I'm looking for anything
我在找任何
that relates to a senate resolution-- S.R. 81 9.
跟参议院决议案SR819有关的东西
If you want to save his life, you'll help me open this drawer.
如果你想救他的命 就帮我打开这个抽屉
I don't have the key. You have a letter opener ?
我没有钥匙 你有裁纸刀吗
In your desk ? Something ?
你桌子上 或是别的什么地方
Is he going to be all right ?
他不会有事吧
What's his condition ?
他的情况如何
He's stable, but it's not good, Mulder.
情况稳定 但是不太好 穆德
He's got extreme vascular trauma and distension.
他有严重的血管创伤和扩张
His-His blood has become a weapon against his body.
他的血液已经成为攻击他身体的武器了
Well, can you fight it ?
他还能坚持吗
We don't know what it is. I mean, the best that we can do...
我们不知道这是什么 我是说 我们唯一能做的
is keep lasering his arteries open.
只是用激光来保持他动脉的通畅
But it's only gonna be a matter of time before we lose.
但是失去他是个迟早的问题
I mean, it's-it's building walls in his vessels...
我是说 它在血管内构筑堤坝的速度
faster than we can tear them down,
比我们拆除的速度要快
and-and we just don't have the technology to combat it.
我们还没有有效反击的技术
Maybe we do. What is this ?
或许有 这是什么
I found this in Skinner's morning mail.
我早上在史基纳的信箱里发现的
He was doing a security check on a senate bill...
他正对一个参议院法案进行安全检查
for violation of trade laws involving sensitive technology.
以确定该法案没有违反贸易法 没有涉及敏感技术
Yeah, but this is just a routine procedure, Mulder.
是 但这只是个例行性的检查 穆德
The F.B.I. Does dozens of these a year. No.
FBI每年都有数十个检查要做 不
This bill was gonna vote in the senate.
这项法案就要在参议院进行表决了
All it was waiting on...
而它所缺少的
was Skinner's review and an analysis by Dr. Kenneth Orgel.
正是史基纳的检查报告和坎尼·欧吉尔博士的分♥析♥报告
You're saying that Dr. Orgel...
你是说 欧吉尔博士
poisoned Skinner in order to cover up his analysis ?
为了掩饰他的分♥析♥报告而对史基纳下毒
No, Orgel didn't poison anybody.
不 欧吉尔没有对任何人下毒
Orgel came to the F.B.I. To tell Skinner what he knew--
欧吉尔来FBI是为了告诉史基纳他所知道的
that there was a gross
这项法案
violation of export laws involving new technology.
违反了新技术出口的禁令
New technology.
新技术
You know what that means ?
你知道那是指什么吗
Well, I think I might.
我想我也许知道
That's not me.
不是我的
You want to get this ? It was in his pants pocket.
谁能接这个电♥话♥ 是在他裤子口袋里的
Thank you. Hello ?
谢谢 喂
Might as well... give up.
最好放弃
Who is it ? It's a computer synth voice.
是谁 是电脑合成的声音
You can't... stop it.
你无力阻止
Somebody that must know he's here.
一定有人知道他在这里
Walter Skinner, your time--
沃尔特·史基纳 你的时间
Federal agent ! Stop right there !
联邦探员 站住别动
Sir !
先生
Hey !
嘿
Yes. The bill is in danger, Senator.
喂 法案岌岌可危 参议员先生
A new threat has emerged.
新的威胁已经浮现出来
You shouldn't have called me.
你不该打电♥话♥给我
Blood will be on your hands.
你的手上将沾满鲜血
I don't buy your hollow threats.
我不吃你这一套
Well, Dr. Orgel does. You can ask him.
是吗 欧吉尔博士相信 你可以问问他
What have you done with him ?
你把他怎么了
I can tell you where to find him.
我可以告诉你他在哪儿
The car is leased. Part of a fleet service...
车是租来的
that services the diplomatic counsel corps.
专门租借给外交人员的
What other forensic evidence were you able to lift ?
你还发现什么别的证据
Not much on the outside. It's not surprising,
能在外部找到的不多
considering the condition of the vehicle.
考虑到车子的状况 这不足为奇
Inside we found a couple hairs-- human--
我们在车里找到几根头发 是人的
from an expensive wig.
属于一顶昂贵的假发
Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful. What else ?
别因为我很帅而恨我 还有呢
Well, we scraped the tire treads. Found something odd.
我们刮胎纹时发现了奇怪的东西
It's full of polychlorinated biphenyls-- P.C.B.S.
这里面充满了多聚氯二苯 PCBs
Over 500 parts per million. Now,
含量超过百万分之五百了
that's the kind of levels we used to see in the 1970s.
在1970年代 环保局取缔这东西之前
Right before the E.P.A. Got fangs. From where ?
这个含量算是很普遍的 从哪儿来的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表