Both were lost hikers found
他们都是失踪了
months or years later, or whatever it says there.
几个月或者几年后才找到的 不管他们是怎么失踪的
Says here that the bodies were found
发现这些尸体的地方
not far from where Angela and Wallace Schiff turned up.
都离发现安吉拉和华♥莱♥士♥·史基夫的地方不远
Oh, Mulder, answer your phone.
穆德 快接电♥话♥
The cellular customer you are trying--
你所拔打的电♥话♥
Do me a favor. I want you
帮我个忙
to forward a sample of that secretion...
我要取一份分泌物的样本
over to the F.B.I. Lab at Quantico.
送到宽提科的联邦调查局实验室
I want them to run a complete analysis. You got it.
我要他们做一个全面的分♥析♥ 明白了
And, uh, in the meantime, can I borrow your truck ?
还有 呃 在此期间 我可不可以借一下你的车
Please.
求你了
Don't take me. Come out here.
别带我走 出来
Step closer. I won't hurt you.
走近点 我不会伤害你的
You're not one of them ? One of who ?
你是他们的人吗 谁们
Are you Wallace Schiff?
你是华♥莱♥士♥·史基夫吗
Well, I hate to tell you this,
我不想告诉你这些
Wallace, but you're supposed to be dead.
华♥莱♥士♥ 不过你应该已经死了
They found your skeleton not 200 yards from here.
他们在离这200码的地方发现了你的骷髅
It's fake. They put it there.
那是假的 是他们放在那儿的
Who put it there ?
谁放在那儿的
You know who.
你知道是谁
The Brown Mountain lights.
布朗山之光
They abducted us-- me and my wife Angela.
他们绑♥架♥了我们--我和我的妻子安吉拉
They took us on board their-- Oh, God !
他们把我们带上他们的 噢 天啊
Wallace ? Wallace ?
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
They found your wife Angela, too,
他们也发现了你的妻子
lying right alongside your skeleton.
就躺在你的骷髅旁边
No.
不
Don't you get it ? They faked our deaths !
你还不明白吗 他们伪造了我们的死亡
They have that kind of technology.
他们有那种技术
Who would be looking for us if they
如果他们认为已经找到了我们的尸体
thought they'd already found our bodies ? You see ?
那还有谁会来找我们 你明白了吗
They returned me, but Angela, she's still up there...
他们放了我 但是安吉拉 她还在那里
being experimented on and I-I-I-I can't--
接受实验 我 我不能
I don't know what to-- What do I do ?
我不知道我 我该怎么做
Mulder ?
穆德
First things first-- we got to find a way out of here.
首先要做的事--我们必须找到一条出去的路
Right behind you.
就在你后面
What the hell's going on ?
究竟是怎么回事
That was solid rock a minute ago.
一分钟以前这里还是坚硬的岩石
Now there's nothing there. Oh, God.
现在却什么都没有了 喔 天啊
It's them. They're affecting your head.
是他们 他们在影响你的头脑
Maybe mine too.
也许也在影响我的
What if I can't even tell what's real ?
我甚至不知道什么是真实的了
Let's get out of here.
快点离开这里
Come on, Wallace.
快点 华♥莱♥士♥
They're out there, man.
他们就在那儿 老兄
It's them !
是他们
Wallace !
华♥莱♥士♥
Mulder ?
穆德
Mulder !
穆德
Don't let them see you!
别让他们看见你
They're gone. Yeah, for now.
他们走了 是的 暂时
Thank God they didn't find us.
感谢上帝他们没发现我们
They should have.
他们应该发现了
Maybe they came for something else.
也许他们是为了其他事来的
Oh, my God !
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my God ! Angie !
噢 上帝啊 安吉尔
They brought her back.
他们把她送回来了
Angie, can you talk to me ?
安吉尔 你能说话吗
Do you remember what happened? Can you tell me ?
你记得发生什么事吗 能告诉我吗
It's all fuzzy and--
都很模糊
You were with your husband-- with Wallace.
你跟你的丈夫在一起 和华♥莱♥士♥
There was a light-- a bright light.
有一道光--一道强光
Where was that light coming from ? From the mountain ?
光是从哪里来的 从山上
Over Brown Mountain.
越过布朗山
There were strange lights dancing over the peak and--
有道奇怪的光越过山顶
and they took me and Wallace too.
他们带走了我 还有华♥莱♥士♥
And then what happened ?
然后发生了什么
Just... it all went black.
只是 全变黑了
And when I woke up, I didn't know where I was...
等我醒过来的时候 我不知道我在哪儿
and I couldn't see Wallace anymore.
我也看不到华♥莱♥士♥了
They returned me first.
他们把我先送回来了
This-- This place that they took you to,
那个 那个他们带你去的地方
can you describe it to me, tell me what it looked like ?
你能给我描述一下吗 告诉我那看起来是什么样子
It was... white--
白色的
a white place.
一个白色的地方
It was featureless. I was lying on a table...
没什么特点 我躺在一张桌子上
and I couldn't get up.
坐不起来
I mean, nothing was holding me down, but I couldn't move.
我是说 没有东西压着我 我就是动不了
Were there men there ?
那里有人吗
Yes, there were men...
有 有人
standing over me, but I couldn't see their faces.
站在我边上 但是我看不到他们的脸
Did they perform tests on you ?
他们对你做过试验吗
Yes, they did tests--
是的 他们做了试验--
terrible... tests.
很可怕的试验
You have a--
有一个 呃
You have a scar back here on the back of your neck.
有一个伤疤在你脖子后面
What ?
什么
What scar ? It's fresh.
什么伤疤 是新的伤疤
What is that ? It's an implant. I've seen this before.
那是什么 是个植入物 我以前见过这个
Yes. The drill-- I remember the drill.
是的 那个钻子 我记得那个钻子
I-- I couldn't see it at first. That was the worst part.
我 我一开始看不到 那是最糟糕的事情
But I could hear it spinning...
可是我能听到旋转的声音
and it was coming out of the light--
从那道光里面传出来
What did they put in me ? Is there one in me ?
他们把什么东西放到我身体里了 我身体里也有吗
No. Male abductees don't usually report this.
没有 男性的遭绑者一般没有报道这个
And everything she says is
而且她说的每一个细节
textbook down to the last detail, except for one.
都符合迄今为止的经典描述 除了一件
What ?
什么
Two skeletons identified as yours and Angie's ?
那两具被认为是你和安吉拉的骨架
I don't understand that. It doesn't make sense.
我不太明白 这根本没有任何意义
Maybe they're like the cattle mutilations you hear about.
也许他们就像你听说的牲畜虐杀事件一样
Maybe they're part of their tests.
也许它们只是他们实验的一部分
I had that thought.
我也这样考虑过
But there's no precedent. It's in none of the literature.
但是没有过先例 以前从来没有报道过
Well, they didn't want anybody to find us.
他们不希望任何人找到我们
I guess they didn't want you to know the truth.
我猜他们不想让你知道真♥相♥
We got to get out of here right now.
我们必须现在就离开这里
Oh, no way. They're out there.
这不可能 他们就在那里
They're always watching.
他们一直在监视
If they find us, if we leave,
如果他们找到我们 如果我们离开了
they'll take us again.
他们会再次抓走我们的
We're leaving right now. Gather your things.
我们现在就走 收拾好你的东西
Angie, I'll help you up.
安吉拉 我来扶你起来
They're coming. I can feel it.
他们来了 我能感觉得到
They're here! Hide ! They'll take you too !
他们来了 躲起来 他们会连你一起抓的
We've got to hide ! No !
我们必须躲起来 不
No !
不要
Scully. Mulder.
史考利 穆德
Why the hell did you leave
为什么你离开了
North Carolina without telling me ?
北卡罗来纳州都不告诉我一声?
Long story.
说来话长
You disappear and then I get
你消失了 然后我就接到
a furtive call that you're back here in D.C. ?
一个鬼鬼祟祟的电♥话♥ 说你已经回到特区了
I'm sorry. Does anybody know you're here ?
我很抱歉 有人知道你到这里来吗
No.
没有
Scully, this is Angela and Wallace Schiff.
史考利 这两位是 安吉拉和华♥莱♥士♥·史基夫
But Mulder, it can't be.
可是穆德 这不可能.
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表