爱你的席拉
"做我的梦中情人"
二月十四日 情人节
柯诺郡 堪萨斯州
The malfunction cut off power to rural parts
电力故障使得柯诺郡的偏远地方
of Kroner County.
没法供电
Up next, the amazing story of two giant pandas in love.
接下来 有两只大熊猫谈恋爱的惊人消息
But first, let's check in with Holman Hardt and the weather.
但是首先 我们与赫门·哈特一起来看看天气
Well, still no rain in sight for the Kroner Hills region,
柯诺山脉地区仍然没有下雨的迹象
as yet another winter storm passes south of us.
同时 一个冬季暴风圈又将在南部与我们擦身而过
I'll have all the numbers
我会报告所有的数据
and my five-day forecast right after this.
然后是未来五天的天气预报
Hey, baby, you're home early.
嘿 宝贝 你回来早了
Sheila, we got a really big problem here.
席拉 我们有个很大的问题
What in the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想些什么
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
We made a deal.
我们说好的
We agreed to keep the engagement secret until I said so.
我们不让订婚的事曝光 除非我说可以
I know, but I just wanted everybody in town to know...
我知道 但我只是希望镇上每个人都知道
why I've been so happy the last few months.
为什么过去几个月我这么快乐
Another bone-dry day.
又是一个干旱的日子
Current temperature in Kroner is 45 degrees.
目前柯诺的温度是45度
I know business has been slow, but we can't stop living...
我知道生意进展缓慢 但是我们不能因为
just 'cause it hasn't rained in a spell.
有一阵子没下雨 日子就不要过了呀
Maybe we should just call off the engagement.
也许我们应该取消婚约
Don't do this. Not today.
不要这样 不要今天
It'll rain soon. I can feel it.
就要下雨了 我可以感觉得到
I just need time to think.
我需要一些时间想想
Oh, look at that.
喔 你看看
And you wonder why your ass is so big.
知道为什么你的屁♥股♥这么大吗
"It'll rain soon. I can feel it.''
"就要下雨了 我可以感觉得到 "
& What I got they used to call the blues &
我得了人们所谓的"忧郁"
&Nothin'is really wrong &
没有什么是真的错了
&Feelin'like I don't belong &
只是没有归属感
& Walkin'around &
四处游荡
& Some kind of lonely clown &
像某些寂寞的小丑
& Rainy days and Mondays always get me down &
雨天和星期一总让我心情低落
&Funny, but it seems I always wind up here with you &
有趣的是 我似乎总是和你在此告别
&Nice to know somebody loves me &
知道有人爱着我 的确很好
&Funny, but it seems that it's the only thing to do &
好笑的是 我唯一该做的
& Only thing to do &
唯一该做的
&Run and find the one who loves me &
是找出那个爱我的人
I'll be damned.
真见鬼
& What I feel has come and gone before &
那些感觉来了又去
&No need to talk it out &
其实都不足为外人道
& We know what it's all about &
我们都明白那是怎么回事
&Hangin'around &
无所是事
&Nothin'to do but frown &
整天眉头深锁
&Rainy days and Mondays always get me down &
雨天和星期一总让我心情低落
&Hangin'around &
无所是事
&Nothin'to do but frown &
整天眉头深锁
&Rainy days and Mondays always get &
雨天和星期一总
&Me down &
让我心情低落
Don't look at me. This was your idea.
不要看我 都是你的主意
Agent Mulder, welcome to Kroner.
穆德探员 欢迎到柯诺
I'm Jim Gilmore, the mayor. We spoke on the phone.
我是吉姆·吉摩 市长 我们通过电♥话♥
Nice to meet you. If I'd
很高兴见到你 先生 如果
have known you was bringing the missus with you...
我知道你带着你的妻子
I'd have arranged for fancier accommodations.
我会准备更好的欢迎议式
I'm Agent Scully, Agent Mulder's partner.
我是史考利探员 穆德探员的搭档
I'm sure the accommodations will be just fine.
我相信这样的欢迎议式就已经很好了
My apologies, ma'am.
十分抱歉 女士
We appreciate your flying
非常感谢你们飞到这里
clear out here to help solve our crisis.
来帮我们解决危机
I'd hoped for a bigger welcome, but, well--
我希望有个更大的欢迎仪式 但是
Okay, Rhonda. That's enough.
好了 朗达 这就够了
Go find your mama.
回去找你妈妈
Uh, sir, you mentioned a crisis.
呃 先生 你刚刚提到危机
Agent Mulder has been a little, uh, vague...
穆德探员的描述有点 呃 模糊
as to the specifics of this crisis.
是哪一类的危机
It's all around us-- runted crops, field fires, bankruptcies.
在我们周围--农作物收成不好 田野大火 破产
This drought is destroying people's lives,
这场干旱毁了人们的生计
and it's wrong for a single
这些都是因为有个人
man to prosper at the expense of others.
想要向其他人收费而导致的错误
A single man?
一个人
Daryl Mootz.
戴尔·穆兹
He's a local fella charging people for rain.
他是个地方混混 向人们收取下雨费
You mean cloud seeding? The hell I do.
你是指人工降雨 我才没这样说
I mean, he shows up at a farm,
我是说 他跑到农田里
does his dog and pony act and the heavens weep.
表演很怪异的仪式 然后就下雨了
Well, sir, if this man Mootz could,
呃 先生 就算这个叫穆兹的人
in fact, somehow produce rain,
的确可以用某种方式降雨
then what's the crime?
这有什么犯罪可言呢
I believe Daryl's causing the drought...
我相信戴尔是造成干旱的原因
so he can charge folks for the rain.
这样他才可以向其他人收降雨费
And this is what you told Agent Mulder
这就是你早先告诉
when you spoke earlier?
穆德探员的
Yes, ma'am. He seemed real eager to help us.
是的 女士 他真的很热切地希望能帮助我们
Come on, Scully. You act like I intentionally misled you.
拜托 史考利 你看起来好像我故意误导你一样
Over the past 30 years, this town has had more tornadoes,
过去三十年来 这个小镇上发生的龙♥卷♥风♥
heat waves and hail storms
热浪和冰雹比
than any other town in the country.
这个郡其他地方要多得多
It's like ground zero for extreme weather.
就好像这里是极端天气的发源地一样
A man... controlling... the weather.
一个人 控制着 天气
Well, if that's true-- If Daryl
嗯 如果这是真的
Mootz is controlling the weather for profit--
如果戴尔·穆兹真的能控制天气而获益
then that is a crime, and that should be investigated.
这就是犯罪 这就必须要调查
Mulder, I see the vacant buildings.
穆德 我看见了空的大楼
I see the signs. These people are scared.
我看到了一些迹象 这里的人在害怕
But there have always been droughts and
干旱和自然灾害
natural disasters...
经常发生
and people are always looking for a scapegoat.
而人们总是想找个替罪羔羊
Yeah, but how many scapegoats lease office space?
对 但是有多少替罪羔羊会租用办公室的
Agents Mulder and Scully with the F.B.I.
联邦调查局穆德探员和史考利探员
We're looking for Daryl Mootz. One second.
我们想找戴尔·穆兹 等一下
Yes, ma'am. Appendix "C.'' That's right.
是的 女士 追加"C" 对的
I need a six-pack of beer, a carton of Morley Lights...
我要六罐啤酒 一盒莫利的低度烟
and a big old bowl of jelly beans.
. 还要一大碗的豆子糖果
And can you pick out all the green ones,
你能不能先挑出绿色的
'cause he don't like the green ones.
因为他不喜欢绿色的口味
You're welcome.
谢谢你
Now, what can I do for the F.B.I.?
嘿 我能为你们FBI做什么
We want to see the King.
我们要见雨王
I'm sorry, Mr. Mootz is out
对不起 穆兹先生出差了
of the state till this afternoon on business.
今天下午才会回来
Well, when you say "On business,''
嗯 你说他出差做生意
you mean he's making it rain?
你是说他让天空下雨吗
Uh-huh. He's just across
对呀 他刚到邻州
the state line into Nebraska, town of Wymore.
内布拉斯加的怀摩镇
If we could get a list of all the
如果我们可以拿到
people who have employed his services,
请他服务的客户名单
it would be helpful.
那会很有用的
I don't understand. Has he--
我不明白 他有
Don't y'all need a warrant
你们不需要什么搜查令
or a subpoena or something like that?
或是传票之类的东西吗
We usually just say "Please.''
我们通常都说 "请"
What are you investigating Daryl for?
你们为什么要调查戴尔
He's a hero in this community.
他是这个地区的英雄
So you actually believe that he makes it rain?
所以你真的相信他能让天下雨
I know it to be fact. He saved my daddy's farm.
我知道这是真的 他救了我爸的农场
How dare you people!
你们怎么可以这样
The only rain in the area is localized up around Wymore.
唯一有降雨的是怀摩附近的地区
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表