you, your partner, Bernard, everybody.
你 你的搭档 柏纳德 所有人
I pass you, and then we die.
我经过你 然后我们死掉
Yes. Over and over.
是的 一遍又一遍
Only last time, you looked
只是上一次 你看了我一眼
at me-- you looked at me like you knew me.
你看着我就像你认识我一样
Like you remembered.
好像你记得一样
Please remember me.
请记起我
Don't go.
别去
Drop your weapon ! Drop it.
放下武器 放下
I ain't droppin' nothing.
我不会放下任何东西
You put yours down.
你们放下你们的枪吧
I'll shoot her !
我会射她的
What do you think I'll do then ?
那你猜我接下来会怎么做
Bernard.
柏纳德
That's your name, right ?
那是你的名字 是吗
Bernard, she's not dead.
柏纳德 她还没死
You're not a murderer yet.
你现在还不是杀人犯
You can end this the right way.
你可以正确地结束这件事
Sir, please.
先生 求你了
Listen to them.
听他们的
Don't hurt anybody else.
别再伤害任何人了
A whole lot of police are coming.
许多警♥察♥正在赶过来
You tripped the alarm.
你触动了警铃
No !
不
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know. I-I know already.
是的 我知道 我已经知道了
I'll pay for it.
我会赔偿的
Ow!
噢
The cellular customer you are trying to reach is--
您所拔打的电♥话♥目前无法
Agent Scully. Yes ?
史考利探员 是我
Please, don't go inside the bank today.
请你今天不要走进银行
The bank ?
银行
Cradock Marine-- Eighth Street branch.
魁德克海事银行 第八街分行
A block from here. Uh, I'm not following.
离这里一个街区 呃 我不懂
Did-Did you get separated from your tour ?
你是不是脱离了你的参观队伍
I'm here to see you.
我是来找你的
I'm begging you.
是来求你的
Please don't go this time.
求你这次别去了
Don't let Mulder go either.
也别让穆德去
Um, I'm sorry--
呃 我很抱歉
Excuse me, miss ?
对不起 小姐
You're not supposed to be in this area.
你不应该到这个区域来的
If you walk in that bank,
如果你们走进那间银行
you'll die.
你们就会死
Both of you.
你们俩都会死
Oh, hey. Did I miss the meeting ? Hey.
喔 嘿 我错过会议了吗 嘿
Huh ? No. No.
啊 不 没有
We, uh, took a five-minute break
我们 呃 大约三分钟前
about three minutes ago.
开始休息五分钟
Uh, Mulder,your cell phone's not working.
呃 穆德 你的手♥机♥坏了
Wow, that is so strange. What ?
哇 真是太奇怪了 什么
I just got the weirdest sensation of deja vu.
我刚刚有个奇怪的似曾相似的感觉
I've been having it all morning.
我一整个早上都有这个感觉
Well, that's fairly common.
噢 这是很平常的事
Yeah, but never to this degree.
是的 可是从来没有到这种程度
I mean, I woke up,
我是说 我醒过来
I opened my eyes, I was soaking wet.
我睁开眼 我全身湿透
It's a long story,
这是个很长的故事
but I had the distinct sensation...
可是我的直觉告诉我
that I had lived that moment before.
这一切以前都经历过
Well, you may have.
喔 也许你是经历过
Did you do a lot of drinking in college ?
你在大学的时候喝很多酒吗
I wonder what it means.
你这是什么意思
Mulder,
穆德
I don't see why it has to mean anything.
我看不出为什么它一定要有什么意思
Well, you know,
你知道
some Freudians believe the deja vu phenomenon...
有些相信佛洛伊德学说的人相信似曾相似的现象
to be repressed memories escaping the unconscious--
是从潜意识中跑出来的被压抑的记忆
that it represents a desire to,
它代表了一种渴望
uh, have a second chance, to set things right.
呃 希望能再有一次机会 把事情弄对
Set what kind of things right ?
把什么样的事情弄对
Whatever's wrong.
所有做错的事情
Mulder, it's more likely that
穆德 这更像是
we're talking about a simple neurochemistry--
一个简单的神经化学现象
a glitch in the brain's ability...
大脑中处理印象
to process recognition and memory.
和记忆能力的暂时失常
Doesn't mean that the memory's authentic.
这并不意味着那个记忆是真实的
Yeah ? Well, but what if it were ?
是吗 那 如果它是真的呢
What if you'd lived this moment before,
如果你以前经历过这个时刻
and now you're living it again ?
现在你又再经历了一次 又怎么样呢
Yeah, so that I could right some wrong,
是呀 那我就可以纠正错误
or change fate.
改变命运
Well, right now I'd say...
现在我可以告诉你
you're fated to go to this meeting.
你的命运就是去参加会议
No, actually, I'm fated to go to the bank.
不 事实上 我的命运是去银行
Mulder. What bank ?
穆德 什么银行
Cradock. Right down the street.
魁德克 就在下一条街
Eighth Street ?
第八街
What?
怎么了
Some woman just stopped me in the hallway
有个女人不到十分钟前
not ten minutes ago.
在走廊上拦住我
She knew both of our names,
她知道我们俩的名字
and she warned against either of us entering...
她警告我们不要去
into the Cradock branch on Eighth Street.
魁德克设在第八街上的分行
She said that we'd die.
她说我们会死
What did she look like ?
她长什么样子
Five-eight, thin, green eyes, dyed hair.
五尺八 瘦瘦的 绿眼睛 染的头发
M-Maybe you know her.
也许你认识她
Maybe... it's just somebody pulling a prank.
也许 只是有人在开我们的玩笑
I'll use the A.T.M. Machine.
我会用自动提款机
I don't wanna tempt fate.
我可不想向命运挑战
All right, our next order
好了 我们下一项议题
of business is federal crime projections.
是联邦犯罪预测
Who's got those figures ?
谁拿了那些图表
Uh, right here.
呃 在这儿
Um,
嗯
if you all could just bear with me one second.
如果你们可以给我点时间
Uh, ""Federal crime projections. ""
"联邦犯罪预测"
Do you remember me ?
你记得我吗
You match a description.
你跟一个描述很像
You're the, uh--
你是那个 呃
You're the woman that gave a warning...
你是那个向我搭档
to my partner, aren't you ?
发出警告的人 是不是
Uh, have we met ?
我们以前见过吗
More times than I can count.
多得数不清了
Right here on this sidewalk.
就是这条人行道上
Usually, you walk right by.
通常 你只是走过去
You'll pass a few minutes earlier,
早几分钟
a few minutes later.
晚几分钟
Little details, they change,
小的细节 都在改变
but it always ends the same.
但是结局都是一样的
What always ends the same ?
什么总是一样的结局
I keep having this conversation.
我已经说过几次了
We go inside the bank... and we all die.
我们走进银行 然后我们都死掉
That's what you told my partner.
这是你告诉我搭档的
Is-Is something going to happen inside the bank ?
是不是银行里会发生什么事情
Is there going to be a robbery ?
是不是有抢劫
Every time I tell you there's going to be a robbery,
我每次告诉你那里将会有抢劫
you run in there to try to stop it,
你就跑进去试图阻止
and that's when things go bad.
那正是事情变糟的时候
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表