What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I'm trying to figure out a way to help you.
我要想办法帮助你
What are you, disgruntled?
你心怀怨尤吗
You make me sound like some postal clerk
你把我说成邮局员工了
What you came for is on the floor by your feet.
你要的东西就在地板上
Morris?
摩里斯
Joanne?
琼安
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 还好吗
Listen, have you seen Morry?
有没有看到摩里斯
You bet I've seen him.
我当然看到他了
What the hell was that,Morry
怎么回事 摩里斯
I guess I make a lousy husband
我想我是个烂丈夫
I'll talk to her.
我跟她谈谈
So you're the guy that wants my life.
就是你想要我的身份
I assume that includes all the ass-kickings.
我想这也包括一顿好打
Oh, no. You don't want to do this.
不 你最好别这样做
Yeah, I do. Jeff's outside.
是的 我要 杰夫就在外面
So what? If he sees us together, we're both dead!
那又怎样 如果他看见我们在一起 我们都死定了
Especially when he sees this.
尤其是看到这个玩意
You take that to Scully right now!
你立刻拿去给史考利
You must have some sort of waxy buildup.
你耳垢大概太厚了
I said Jeff's here!
我说过杰夫在这里
No way am I going out there until he leaves.
除非他走掉 不然我才不出去
You sneak it past him. You're his buddy.
你偷偷带出去 你跟他是哥俩好
His buddy? He doesn't trust
哥俩好 他根本不相信我
me as far as he can throw me You saw to that
这都是你的功劳
Oh,jeez.
喔 老天
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Jeff. General Wegman.
杰夫 魏格曼将军
You men, come with me.
你们跟我来
Sir, what are we-- Uh--
长官 我们
There. Detain that man.
抓住那个人
Morris! Stop!
摩里斯 站住
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计
What's in the bag, Morris?
袋子里是什么 摩里斯
It's, uh, beer.
里面是 啤酒
You're sure it's not a flight data recorder?
不是飞行记录器
No, it's beer.
不 是啤酒
Suckers.
笨蛋
Mmm. More huevos rancheros.
嗯 再来一些
Mas huevos rancheros.
请说声请
Por favor.
拜托
Open up!
开门
Mulder, if I'd known you were coming,
穆德 如果我知道你要来
I'd have made more salsa.
我会再多煮一点
We need your help right now. Who crashed?
我们需要你们的帮助 谁坠机了
Who, what, why.
我们一无所知
I need to know everything that's on that data recorder.
一切都在这飞行记录器上
It's similar in size and shape to the F.D.R.S on the SR-7 1 .
这跟SR-71上的记录器很相似
That's definitely not standard issue.
显然不是标准的配备
Where did you get this? Groom Lake, outside Area 51 .
从哪里弄来的 51区外的库鲁湖
Dreamland. The Aurora spy plane.
梦幻之地 极光号♥间谍飞机
What's that? Black World.
那是什么 黑暗地带
Top, top secret. A skunkworks special.
最高机密 特别的间谍任务
Aurora is a hypersonic reconnaissance aircraft...
极光号♥是超音速侦察机
fueled with slush hydrogen.
是以液氢为燃料的
Or methylcyclohexane.
或者是甲基环乙烷
What's with him? You guys like the name?
他是怎么回事 你们喜欢这个名字吗
I'm going to go with either "Aurora'' or "Borealis.''
我想出了震旦号♥或极光号♥
What the hell's he talking about? Mulder
他在胡说什么 穆德
He's not Mulder. Huh?
他不是穆德 啊
We think the crash of this particular aircraft--
我们认为这架飞行器的坠毁
whatever it was-- resulted in a, uh--
导致了 呃
My name is Morris Fletcher. I work inside Area 51 .
我叫摩里斯·弗莱契 在51区工作
I assumed Mulder's identity
由于时空扭曲
through a warp in the space-time continuum
我接受了穆德的身份
Trust me, little man. I ain't him.
相信我 小家伙 我不是他
Oh, I love you guys. I really do.
我真喜欢你们 真的
You're the Lone Gunmen, aren't you?
你们是孤枪侠 对不对
You guys are my heroes.
你们是我的英雄
Look at this crap you print. We uncover the truth.
看看你们印的什么鬼话 我们揭发事实
Oh, the truth. That's what's so great about you monkeys.
真♥相♥ 这就是你们这群猴子的可爱之处
Not only do you believe this
你们不仅相信我们捏造的鬼话
horse pucky we create you broadcast it as well
还加以传播
I mean, look at this.
瞧瞧你们弄的
There is no Saddam Hussein.
根本没有萨♥达♥姆♥·候赛因
This guy's name is John Gillnitz.
这家伙叫约翰·吉尔曼
We found him doing dinner theater in Tulsa
是我们从土耳沙找来的演员
Did a mean King and I. Plays good ethnics.
他很擅长演"国王与我" 最会装外国人
You're trying to say that Saddam Hussein's
你是说萨♥达♥姆♥·候赛因是
a government plant?
政♥府♥派出的人
I'm saying I invented the guy. We set him up in '7 9.
我是说我们在79年时创造了这家伙
He rattles his saber whenever we need a good distraction.
凡是需要转移焦点时 就要他耀武扬威一番
If you boys only knew how many of
你们报导的故事中
your stories I dreamed up while sitting on the pot
很多是我蹲大号♥的时候想出来的
What stories? I'm sorry, Melvin. That's classified.
什么故事 对不起 马文 这是机密
The name's Frohike, you punk-ass.
我叫弗洛希基 你这驴蛋
What the hell'd you do with Mulder
你把穆德怎么了
Shut up, all of you.
都给我闭嘴
If you guys want Mulder back, get me these results.
如果你们要救回穆德 就为我弄出这些资料
Who is it? Morris Fletcher.
谁 摩里斯·弗莱契
Come in.
进来
We shouldn't be seen together. Not after last night.
我们不该被人看见在一起 从昨晚后就不行了
Fletcher, Mulder, whoever you are.
不管你是谁 弗莱契还是穆德
I'm hoping this will be our last meeting.
我希望这是我们最后一次碰面
Agent Scully's flying back
史考利探员
with the analysis of that flight data recorder
将带着记录器资料回来这里
It'll be too late to save me. I know.
要救我可能太迟了 我知道
The real Morris Fletcher knows you're the leak.
真正的摩里斯·弗莱契知道是你泄密的
Once you get back, if you get back,
如果你能回去 一旦你回去了
he'll have me arrested, disappeared.
他就会逮捕我 我就会消失不见了
Even if he doesn't,
就算他不这么做
his colleagues will figure out soon enough...
他的同事也会很快查出来
I sabotaged that craft.
是我破坏了飞行器
Why'd you do it? I didn't mean for it to crash.
你为什么这么做 我不是要它坠毁
I just wanted you to see it.
我只是想让你看到它
Well, why?
为什么
There comes a time when you look back...
有时候会回顾以往
instead of forward,
而不是前瞻未来
see the sum of your life.
我毕生
My entire career has been
都在隐藏事实
spent hiding the truth from the American people
不让美国人♥民♥知道真♥相♥
destroying, in a way, that which was most precious to me.
反而伤害了我最重视的事物
What is the truth?
事实是什么
You mean, you don't know?
你是说 你不知道
Don't know what? The truth.
不知道什么 真♥相♥
What is going on here at Area 51 .
51区究竟在搞什么
What are these black-budget projects?
这些黑箱作业到底是什么
We just fly these birds.
我们只试飞这些飞机
They don't tell us what makes them go.
他们不告诉我们飞机的原理
They engineer them all up in Utah.
工程师都在犹他州
If you don't know, why'd you call me?
如果你不知道 为什么和我联♥系♥
I've seen your file.
我查过你的档案
You've chased flying saucers for years.
你调查飞碟好几年了
Do aliens really exist, Agent Mulder?
外星人真的存在吗 穆德探员
Something's coming up. Got it.
有东西出来了 好了
What is it? We broke the encryption.
什么 我们破解了密♥码♥
This baby records the telemetry of 28 systems,
这玩意记录了28种系统
including airspeed, fuselage torque and Delta-V.
包括速度 机身扭力和三角V
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表