Bernard.
柏纳德
Bernard.
柏纳德
I have to get my partner out of here.
我必须把我搭档送出去
I am blowing this whole freaking
我会把这地方炸得从地图上消失的
place right off the map if they come in here.
如果他们冲进来的话
Oh, look. They don't know that.
听着 他们不知道
Don't you realize that ? They can't see you.
你没意识到吗 他们看不见你
They don't know what your plan is.
他们不知道你的计划
They better know.
他们最好知道
They damn well better figure it out.
他们最好能想得到这点
Look--
听着
Just walk in front of the door
你只要走到门口
and show them.
让他们知道
You want to get me killed !
你是想让我被杀
Oh, God.
天啊
I just want everybody to live.
我只是想让每个人都活下去
That's all.
仅此而已
I just--
我只是
Just show them.
只是要让他们知道
You have control over everything
你已经控制了
that happens here.
这里的大局
You do.
你能做到
And it doesn't have to end this way.
事情没必要这样子结束
Yeah, it does.
不 只能如此
No !
不
Okay.
喔
Oh, son of a--
喔 真倒霉
Son of a bitch.
倒霉透顶
That's great.
太好了
Yeah ? It's coming through down there ?
喂 水漏下去了
It's my damn water bed.
啊 是我那张该死的水床
It sprung a leak. Yeah, I--
它破了个洞 是的 我
I know I'm not supposed to
我知道我不该
have a water bed.
有水床的
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道怎么跟你解释
I-I-- I'm sorry.
我 很抱歉
I mean, I--
我是说 我
Oh !
喔
Who you calling ?
你给谁打电♥话♥
Nobody.
没有
What do you mean, nobody ?
什么意思 没有
It's gotta be somebody.
一定有人
It's nobody you know, Bernard.
不是你认识的 柏纳德
Forget it.
别管了
There's something I gotta do.
我要去做件事
I want you to come.
我要你跟我去
I'm not going with you.
我不会跟你去的
Look, I'm not asking.
听着 我不是在问你
Pam ?
潘
Don't go gettin' all weird on me.
别给我耍脸色
It'll only take a couple of minutes.
只需要几分钟
Look, Bernard,just go to work.
听着 柏纳德 去工作吧
It's not too late.
还不算太迟
I'm not going to work today.
我今天不工作
And don't say they're gonna fire me.
别告诉我他们要解雇我
I wasn't gonna say that.
我不是要说这个
'Cause you know what ? Who cares ?
因为你知道为什么 谁在乎
Like there's a big future in mopping floors.
擦地板不会有多大前途的
Like that's something to lose.
丢了也没什么可惜的
We lose everything.
我们会一无所有的
No, no.
不 不会
I got a plan.
我有个计划
This time tomorrow, Pam--
明天的这个时候 潘
Everything will be roses.
一切都会好起来的
Aw.
喔
Damn it. I know.
该死 我知道
I missed the meeting.
我错过了会议
Well, not yet,
喔 还没有
but only because it's the longest
不过这只是因为这是FBI历史上
in F.B.I. History.
最长的一个会议
What are you doing down here,then ?
那么你到这里来干什么
Well, I came looking for you.
呃 我是来找你的
We took a five-minute
我们有五分钟的休息时间
break three minutes ago.
已经过了三分钟了
Mulder, your cell phone's not working.
穆德 你的手♥机♥坏了
Did you oversleep ? Scully,
你睡过头了 史考利
did you ever have one of those days...
你有没有一些
you wish you could just rewind
希望能够回过头
and start all over again from the beginning ?
去重新来过的日子呢
Yes. Frequently.
有 经常有
But, I mean, who's to say
不过 我是说 谁又能说
that if you did rewind it and start over again...
假如真的可以回过头去重新再来的话
that it wouldn't end up exactly the same way ?
这一天会有不一样的结局呢
So you think it's all just fate ?
所以你认为一切都是注定的
We have no free will ?
我们没有选择的自♥由♥
No, I think that we're free
不 我认为我们有自♥由♥成为
to be the people that we are--
我们想成为的人
good, bad or indifferent.
好的 坏的 平凡的
I think that it's our character
我认为是我们的性格决定了
that determines our fate.
我们的命运
And all the rest is just preordained ?
其他的都是命中注定的
I don't buy that. There's too many variables.
我不相信 有太多的变数
Too many forks in the road.
路上有太多的岔路了
I meant to be on time to work this morning,
我今天早上是打算准时上班的
but my water bed springs a leak,
可是我的水床破了个洞
flooding my apartment
害我的公♥寓♥发了水灾
and the apartment below me,
还连累到楼下的公♥寓♥
so that makes me late for the meeting.
所以我才开会迟到了
And then I realize I gotta
然后我意识到
write a check to cover the damages to my landlord,
我要写张支票给房♥东作为赔偿
but as I'm walking to work, I
可是在我来工作的路上
realize that's gonna bounce unless I deposit my pay.
我意识到支票会跳票 除非我把薪水存进去
So now I gotta go to the bank,
所以我现在要去银行
which makes me even later.
这会让我迟到得更久
Since when did you get a water bed ?
你什么时候买♥♥的水床
I-I might just as easily not have a water bed,
如果我没有水床
and then I'd be on time for this meeting.
那么我今天就不会迟到了
You might just as easily have stayed in medicine...
要是你还呆在医学界
and not gone into the F.B.I.,
而没有加入FBI
and then we would never have met.
那么我们就不会认识了
Blah, blah, blah. Fate.
等等 等等 等等 命运
Free will. With every choice,
自♥由♥意志 每一个决定
you change your fate.
都会改变你的命运
Then let's change yours.
那我们来改变一下你的命运吧
I will deposit your check.
我来帮你存支票
You gather your files,
你去整理你的档案
go to Skinner's office,
去史基纳的办公室
give your report...
然后赶在他对我们发飙之前
before he takes it out on both of us.
把你的报告交上去
Endorsed my damn check stub.
我把该死的支票存根给存了
Mulder !
穆德
Don't go in the bank today.
今天不要进银行
Excuse me ?
对不起
Bernard's in there.
柏纳德在里面
Please, don't go in the bank.
求你了 不要进银行
I'm sorry. Do I know you ?
很抱歉 我认识你吗
You pass me every day on the street.
你每天都在这条街上经过我身边
Every single day.
每一天
This day, on your way to the bank.
这一天 在你去银行的路上
And then you go inside, and everybody gets killed--
你走进去 然后大家都会死
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表