It couldn't have happened
这是不可能的
unless the dog was being kept inside.
除非狗还留在里面
Well, if all the doors were shut,
如果所有的门都关着
how did he get out ? Well, then what ?
他怎么出去 穆德 你是说
I think we're speaking in
我认为我们把这条
common about an animal we're calling a dog...
叫做"狗"的动物想得太普通了
but which displays none of the behavior
它表现出的行为一点也不像
of man's best friend.
人类最好的朋友
You mean covering up crime scenes ?
你是说掩盖犯罪现场
You get a biscuit, Scully.
答对了 史考利
So you're talking about a dog that has human intelligence ?
这么说 我们是在谈论一条有着人类智力的狗
Well, even if there were such an animal,
好吧 就算有这样的动物
where would we even begin to look for one ?
我们要找它 该从何入手呢
With a human that thinks like an animal.
从一个像动物一样思考的人类入手
Karin ? Karin Berquist ?
凯琳 凯琳·贝奎斯特
No. Stacie Muir.
不是 我是思岱希·莫尔
I'm just puttin' up this fence for her.
我只是帮她装这些篱笆
She's been havin' some coyote problems.
她养的山狗出了些问题
You two lookin' for Karin about boarding ?
你们俩找凯琳是为了膳食问题吗
No, it's actually more of a behavior problem.
不 其实更多是为了行为上的问题
Yeah. He, uh, doesn't listen, and he chews on the furniture.
是的 他 呃 不太听话 总是咬家具
Just, can you tell her that the F.B.I.'s here to see her ?
你能告诉她有调查局探员来找她吗
Right this way.
这边走
Karin will be out in a moment, all right ?
凯琳马上就过来
Are you sure this woman's not an authority on bats ?
你肯定这个女人不是研究蝙蝠的权威
Karin Berquist knows more about
凯琳·贝奎斯特比
canine behaviorisms than anybody on the planet.
这个星球上的任何人都更了解犬类的行为
She's lived with wild canids and
她在五个不同的大♥陆♥上
wolves in the wilderness on five different continents.
跟野犬和狼在野外生活过
How is it that you know so much
你对她这么了解
about her but you don't know what she looks like ?
却怎么会不知道她长什么样子呢
I never actually met her.
我从没见过她
Yet you assume that she's gonna help us ?
但你认为她肯帮我们
No. It's not an assumption.
不 这不是想当然
She is the one who told me about this case.
是她告诉我这件案子的
Oh, so you two are chummy.
喔 这么说你们很亲密喽
Well, I've read her books.
呃 我读过她的书
Oh. "The Wolf Inside.
哦 "狼的内心"
Dogs Don't lie. Better Than Human. "
"狗不撒谎" "优于人类"
Better than human ?
优于人类
She's not a real people person.
她不是太喜欢人类
Well, she seems to have made a connection to you.
看起来她和你还是有点关联的
All right, settle down.
好了 坐下
Settle.
坐好
Karin, I'm Fox.
凯琳 我是福克斯
Fox Mulder.
福克斯·穆德
This is my partner, Dana Scully.
我是我的搭档 丹娜·史考利
It's nice to finally meet you.
真高兴终于见到你了
I wish I'd known. I don't get many visitors.
早知道就好了 我没有什么访客的
Stacy tells me you have a question about behaviorism.
思岱希告诉我你们有些行为上的问题
Yeah, it's about the animal I'm tracking,
是的 关于我正在追踪的动物
the one you mentioned in your E-mail.
就是你在电子邮件里提到的
About its intelligence.
关于它的智力
Canids' intelligence is far superior to ours.
犬类的智力远高于我们
if that's what you want to know.
如果这就是你想知道的
Intelligence enough to murder ?
聪明到懂得谋杀
Murder takes no intelligence.
谋杀谈不上聪明
It's a human behaviorism. What about hunting ?
那是人类的行为 那么猎食呢
Coyotes use elaborate trickeries to draw out their prey.
山狗运用精心的骗术来拖延它们的猎物
Many canids do, alone or in packs.
许多犬类都是这样 单独的或是成群的
What about a Dhole ?
亚洲豺犬呢
If you mean the Wanshang Dhole, it's extinct.
如果你说的是王山犬 它已经绝种了
Is there any other reason you came here ?
你们来这儿还有其它事吗
No. Thank you, Karin.
没了 谢谢你 凯琳
Come on.
走吧
Mulder. She's a friend of yours ?
穆德 她是你的朋友
Well, we met on line. On line ?
我们在网上认识的 网上
Two professionals exchanging information.
两个专业人士交换资料
This is Fiedler. I'm at
我是费尔德勒 我在
an alley just south of Cooper in Signal Hill.
西格诺山库伯南边一点的巷子里
Looks like something's been scavenging.
看起来像是有什么东西在翻垃圾
I'm gonna check it out.
我要去查一下
Copy that.
收到
Hey !
嘿
Hello, sir. I'm with U.S. Fish and Wildlife.
你好 先生 我是美国渔业和野生动物组织的
Maybe you've seen a dog I'm lookin' for.
也许你见过我正在找的一条狗
Sir ? Can you hear me ?
先生 你能听到吗
You wanna catch a killer ?
你想抓那个凶手吗
You arrest that crypto son
去逮捕那个
of a bitch who shipped that dog over here.
把狗运来的隐秘派兔崽子吧
Is it the same dog ?
是同一条狗吗
That's Frank Fiedler over there.
躺在那儿的是弗兰克·费尔德勒
He's a friend of mine. Damn good at his job.
是我的朋友 工作得出色极了
You think this kind of thing happens here every day ?
你以为这样的事天天都会发生吗
No, I'm sure it doesn't.
不 我相信不会
We're just trying to catch this animal just like you.
我们和你一样想要抓住这只动物 警官
Oh, you can catch it. I want to kill it.
喔 你们去抓它吧 我要杀了它
I don't think wolf woman is here to speak to me.
我想"狼女"到这儿来不是找我的
I'm just, uh, gonna take a look at the body.
我要去 呃 检查一下尸体
I didn't expect to see you. " Dog Eats Dogcatcher."
我没想到你会来 "狗吃捕狗人 "
Story's all over the news this morning. It's sort of uplifting.
今天早上各家新闻的头条标题 真是社会的进步
I'm joking. Sorry. Mmhmm.
我开玩笑的 抱歉 嗯哼
That's okay. I thought you might use some help.
没关系 我想你可能会需要些帮助
You said that a dog, or a canid, only hunts what it needs.
你说过狗或犬只会猎取它所需要的
But I've got four bodies with bite marks on it...
可是已经有四个人被咬死了
from an animal that seems to kill for no other reason.
而且看不出有任何遇害的理由
Who are the victims ?
受害者都是谁
There's two men on a ship that it came in on,
两名在它来的船上工作的船员
a customs agent, and now an officer from Fish and Wildlife.
一个海关雇员 还有现在这个渔业和野生动物组织的警官
In fact, all these men could have
事实上 这些人在受攻击之前
come in contact with the animal before the attacks.
都有机会和那动物接触过
Classic dominant, alpha territorial behavior.
典型的领土优先占有行为
No, this animal seems to
不 这只动物似乎是
have ranged many miles to make its attacks.
特意跑了很远的路来完成攻击的
In each case,
每次攻击中
it seems to have outsmarted or tricked its victims.
它都好像在戏耍受害者 比他们精明
Unlike we Homo sapiens,
与我们"智人"不同
a canid's motives are simple and direct.
犬类动物的动机都简单而直接
It would be an extraordinary
只为运动而杀戮的例子
case to find one who kills for sport.
非常少见 很反常
Likely we may never know. I'm sure someone will kill it first.
也许我们永远也弄不清楚 我肯定有人会先杀了它
This guy over here ? He claims to have caught it once.
在那边的那个家伙 他声称自己抓到过它一次
Maybe he can catch it again. He's Dr. Ian Detweiler.
也许他能再抓一次 他是伊恩·戴特维勒博士
Do you know him ? No, but I dislike him already.
你认识他吗 不认识 不过我已经不喜欢他了
I've been over the area. If that was my animal,
我已经看过这个地区了 没有任何证据证明
there's absolutely no evidence of it.
那是我的动物
No prints, nothing whatsoever I can find.
没有脚印 我什么也没找到
But it's still on the loose ?
可它现在仍然在逃
How did you say you caught it originally ?
你说你最开始是怎么抓住它的
Oh, this is Karin Berquist.
喔 这位是凯琳·贝奎斯特
We tranquilized it, after tracking it for two weeks.
跟踪了两周后 我们麻醉了它
You admire it, don't you ?
你羡慕它 对吗
I admire its ability to survive.
我羡慕它的生存能力
I think I'll look around too.
我也要去四处看看了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
That's one strange bird.
真是只奇怪的鸟儿
I'm leaving my dart gun in the car.
不 我会把麻♥醉♥枪♥留在车里
I'm going to live rounds from here on out.
从现在起我要荷枪实弹了
I don't care what the regulations say.
我才不管规定怎么说
I shouldn't be asked to risk my life.
我不应该拿自己的生命冒险
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表