What figures ? Shut up.
什么人 闭嘴
Hey! No!
嘿 别
No!
不要
That is... so stupid, Crump.
你太蠢了 克兰普
That is so stupid. Shut up!
这太蠢了 闭嘴
You shut up and drive. You understand ?
你闭上嘴开车 明白吗
What are you doing ?
你在干嘛
What ? What am I doing ?
什么 我在干嘛
What the hell are you doing ?
你到底在干嘛
I'm composing a sonnet.
我在写诗
What does it look like I'm doing ?
你看我在干嘛
I'm slowing down for a light.
我要停车等绿灯
Go !
向前开
Go !
开车
Crump ?
克兰普
Is this what happened to your wife ?
这就是你妻子身上发生的事
This same thing ? If you stop moving, you die ?
和这一样 如果停下来 你就得死
I think I saw this movie.
我记得我看过这种电影
Why didn't you tell anybody ?
你为什么不告诉别人
Why didn't you tell the police ?
干嘛不告诉警方
Oh, geez.
哦 上帝
Look, I don't know how well you recall the last 30 seconds,
我不知道过去30秒你记得多少
but your life is in my hands
不过你的命在我手里
regardless of whether or not you hold that gun
不管你是不是拿着那枪
It's right here, boy.
枪就在这儿 你这家伙
Just tell me everything you know.
告诉我你知道的一切
That may be the only way I can help you.
也许我是唯一能帮你的办法
You people put me here
是你们这些人把我弄成这样的
Shut up !
闭嘴
I'm guessing we got two or three miles
我猜大概再有两三英里
before the roadblock.
我们就会遇到路障
What roadblock ? I got rid of the cops.
什么路障 我们已经甩掉警♥察♥了
Check your window.
看看你的窗外
Man, if we get stopped--
哦 上帝 听着 如果我们停下来
Please be advised pursuit now headed west on 80
朝向西80英里处追击
Fourteen come in
十四号♥ 收到
Fourteen be advised vehicle's heading your way
十四号♥建议你出击
Subject's turning off 789...
目标离开了789号♥公路
about a mile east of your
在离你们东面一英里处
position and is heading north on a fire road
转向北的消防道路行驶
Looks like he's gonna miss you.
看来他们不会走到你们那里了
Say what ?
说什么
What's the report, Captain ?
报告怎么样 队长
They lost 'em.
他们跟丢了
They were last seen on a forestry service road.
最后一次看到他们是在一条林间小路上
Trees were too thick. Our helicopter lost sight of'em.
树林太密 我们的直升机看不到他们了
Well, how did Crump know
克兰普怎么会知道
to avoid the roadblock
避开路障的
That's the question
这就是问题
I was hoping your Agent
我一直希望
Mulder would manage to steer him toward it but--
你的穆德探员能想办法把他引到那边 但是
Well, maybe Agent Mulder
也许是穆德探员促使
steered him away from it.
他离开原来的方向的
Why would he do that ?
他为什么这么做
Maybe he knew something that we don't.
也许他知道一些我们不知道的事
Agent Scully,
史考利探员
I've got the cell cultures from the second victim.
我们已经培养出了第二位死者的细胞
Anything ?
有什么发现
So far, I'm seeing no evidence of
至今还没看到这两个死者
infection in either victim.
有受到感染的迹象
So then, we're in the clear ?
那么 我们没事了
No. No, not necessarily.
不 不行 这还不够
I mean, something killed these people.
我是说 这些人的死肯定是有原因的
I'm sorry. Excuse me. Scully.
对不起 不好意思 我是史考利
Agent Scully,
史考利探员
please hold for Assistant Director Kersh.
请稍等 克许副局长要跟你通话
Agent Scully. Yes, sir.
史考利探员 是 长官
How's southern Idaho ?
爱达华南部怎么样呀
Agent Scully ? Southern Idaho ?
史考利探员 爱达华南部
Think carefully.
好好想想
Sir, I am not currently in the state of Idaho.
长官 我们现在不在爱达华州
No, you're not. In the
不 你们不在 我们
course of prosecuting our assignment in Idaho
在爱达华执行任务的时候
Agent Mulder and I came across a situation in Nevada...
穆德探员和我遇到了一件内华达州的事情
which we both strongly felt needed our
我们两个人都认为需要我们
immediate attention.
马上去调查
I eagerly await your report.
我热切地等待着你的报告
In the meantime,
同时
agents of our Las Vegas field office...
我们洛杉矶分部的探员们
will be available to assist you
也可以帮着你
in tracking down Agent Mulder.
追踪穆德探员
Thank you, sir. Oh, Agent Scully.
谢谢你 长官 哦 史考利探员
I think at this point I
我想
want to see him alive even more than you do
现在我比你更希望看着他活下来
Can I see that for a minute ?
我能看一下吗
This man worked at Silver State Power reading meters.
这人在银州电力工作 负责抄电表
Yes.
是的
What if he read the meter at Vicky Crump's place ?
那要是他在维姬·克兰普家查电表呢
Crump ?
克兰普
Crump,
克兰普
what else can you tell me about what's happening to you ?
还有什么其他你能告诉我的吗
Mr. Crump.
克兰普先生
You call me by my last name,
你叫我的姓的时候
you say "" Mister"" In front of it.
记得要加先生
Mister. Got you.
先生 我听你的
Not Crump. Mr. Crump.
不是克兰普 是克兰普先生
I can think of something else I'd like to call you.
我还能想起别的用来讲你的词呢
I could put "" Mister"" In front of that too,
那些词前我也可以加上"先生"
if you'd like.
如果你愿意
You know,
你知道
what kind of name is Mulder anyway ?
你那个穆德的名字 算什么
What is it, like-- likeJewish ?
那是什么 就像 像 犹太人
Excuse me ? Jewish.
什么 犹太人
It is, right ?
是的 对吧
It's Mr. Mulder to you,
是穆德先生
you peanut-pickin' bastard.
你这个微不足道的混♥蛋♥
Now, Mr. Crump,
现在 克兰普先生
what can you tell me about what's happening--
你能告诉我你身上发生的事吗
What ?
怎么了
You're goin'... the wrong way.
你 走错路了
What do you mean this is the wrong way
走错路是什么意思
Go this way ! Go this-- Go this way !
走这边 走 走这边
I can't--
我不能
I can't go left. There's only trees there.
我不可能向左转 那边只有树
Crump!
克兰普
Crump ?
克兰普
It's west, huh ?
这边是西 呃
West. You gotta head west.
西边 你得向西走
It's just like you did with your wife.
就像你带着你妻子走那样
You took her and you headed west
你带上她 一直向西开
It's not just motion.
不光是速度
It has to be in one direction.
还得向一个方向
Is that right ?
对吗
What the hell happened to you ?
到底发生了什么事
蒙特罗 内华达州
克兰普住处
Okay, I want a thorough search...
好 我要你们进行彻底检查
with an eye to the usual disease factors.
注意通常的病源地
You got it.
照你说的做
I think we're witnessing the same pathology here.
我想我们看到了同样的病状
We need to get a blood sample. Yeah.
我们得抽血 是的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表